LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Young Girl, Home Alone - Inside!

Guest Sissy lil Lucy

ok is my cute lil brain in backwards today? this is the second post i've read today ive just gone "uuuuuuh...?" at

i just don't get it!!!!

you think he's wearing a diapie? maybe thats why he's all serious, cause he just went peepee in his diapie and now he's gonna figure out how to excuse himself from the board meeting to go change?

but thats not fair, cause this is a website where lots of us engage in ageplay, so when someone types in young girl, or little girl, or baby girl, most of us assume it is about someone ageplaying... i figured it was astory or something someone wrote about an ab or lg... but i stil wonder, is he wearing a diapie?

Hmm, that's a good one, and a cheap shot at that. I thought the same thing..."AB girl at home with nobody to play with." Lol if that's what the thread really would have been about and if it were on any other site, there would be billions of posts like "PM me, I'm horny." etc... I'm thankful we don't have many/ if any members like that.

Anyway, good joke DD.

Wow. And here I thought Dateline MSNBC was a popular news program! Hasn't anyone else seen the ones where he catches the same dude like 3 different times? Or how about the one where the perv brings his five year old boy along for the 'visit'? That time, he didn't even bother to f*ck with him, the cops just moved in, grabbed his little boy, and placed the guy under arrest. Some folks never learn. .

While I'm all for getting the child molester types reigned in, I think this internet sting business is going a bit far in some areas....

http://www.wcax.com/global/story.asp?s=821...tType=Printable

LITTLETON, N.H. (AP) - A 17-year-old high school senior in Littleton (New Hampshire) has been charged with using the Internet to try to entice a younger boy into sex.

It turned out that Ryan Taber was really exchanging messages with a Keene police detective who specializes in patrolling the Internet.

Court papers say Detective James McLaughlin was posing as a 14-year-old boy and had exchanged messages with Taber for two months. The transcripts say the teen tried arrange a meeting in the men's changing room at a Littleton store.

Information from: The Caledonian-Record, http://www.caledonian-record.com

That's right, a middle aged man posed as a 14 year old boy to lure in a 17 year old boy and arrest him.

:huh: I think I missed something.....how is this a joke??? is her supposed to be some kind of perv??

i don't get it

:mellow:

Duck, this guy has a show where they catch pedos red handed. Never seen it, but I believe they do things to lure them in through the net......things like DD's heading!

Beth

Hmm, that's a good one, and a cheap shot at that. I thought the same thing..."AB girl at home with nobody to play with." Lol if that's what the thread really would have been about and if it were on any other site, there would be billions of posts like "PM me, I'm horny." etc... I'm thankful we don't have many/ if any members like that.

Anyway, good joke DD.

Lol, "PM me, I'm horny etc"........those guys kill me!

actually they never technically catch them "red handed" as they never engage in a sexual act with a minor...

the reason they caught the same guy like three times is because a lot of the cases can't hold up. They never talked with a minor, they never engaged in sexual acts, with a minor or other.

While yeah i think they are dirty f*cks.... the show really doesn't keep any of em off the street.