LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It Occurs To Me

If this is a hunting ground a lot of you baby boys need to step up your game. >P

I don't mean to hate, but I like to be interested in the person I could potentially fuck. Call it high standards, idealism, whatever. In my experience being interested beforehand - whether it's intellectually, sexually, emotionally or (hopefully) all three - makes a great fuck. So do excuse me if I attempt to garner interest before any potential plans for fucking have been made.

If these things have been established then it's game time!!!

Isn't that the best part of "big boy" time. :D

~Brian

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it will make you happy ... IM me on yahoo sn peekiee_stream or on msn peekiee1@gmail.com this Wednesday (Jun 4th) about 9pm (eastern US time). I will have the cam on so just view ... it is open to all.

I'm gonna need some diaper support for what I will be doing anyway... so figured why not show off for those that will appreciate it. That goes for anyone else that wants to watch ... no permission required, so don't ask me just go view.

I'll post a reminder in a few places cuz I know how forgetable I am and how other things can swipe the memory.

cheers!

maybe i'm wrong but it seems like a few if not more guys here have this perception that all women wear a giantic pad during "that time of the month"........i personally haven't worn anything like that since i was about 12 (that would be a LONG time ago)......not sure if you can still even buy anything like that or not (used to call it "riding the cotton pony")..thank god for new materials they make pads much more efficient, thinner and more descrete and comfortable these days and i know few women who don't prefer a tampon........

and again this is my personal feelings.......but i find no similarities between pads and diapers or menstrating and peeing......................................the fact that anyone would think they are similiar is crazy to me :huh:

i'm sure some women who have some serious "flow" issues may resort to a diaper.......out of desperation if they aren't ab/dl or out of desire if they are.......but either way.........i don't think it's all that common

just my thoughts

Wellll, it occurs to me that there are a lot more women into this than one would suspect. Maybe they've lurked around and don't like what thet see. Perhaps they've been frightened off by some of the "bully boys" here. But, there are a lot of women ( mommies, baby daughters, sissies and maybe even "baby boys", I believe), who enjoy this part of their life but reject the harrassment they must endure to be part of these fora. It's a shame.

On the up side... It does seem there are more female contributors to the posts here, than ever before. Don't be a stranger, girls. We love ye. Just, some idiots have a problem with the respect issue, here.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

PS: Mean Mommy. Game on.

maybe i'm wrong but it seems like a few if not more guys here have this perception that all women wear a giantic pad during "that time of the month"........i personally haven't worn anything like that since i was about 12 (that would be a LONG time ago)......not sure if you can still even buy anything like that or not (used to call it "riding the cotton pony")..thank god for new materials they make pads much more efficient, thinner and more descrete and comfortable these days and i know few women who don't prefer a tampon........

and again this is my personal feelings.......but i find no similarities between pads and diapers or menstrating and peeing......................................the fact that anyone would think they are similiar is crazy to me :huh:

i'm sure some women who have some serious "flow" issues may resort to a diaper.......out of desperation if they aren't ab/dl or out of desire if they are.......but either way.........i don't think it's all that common

just my thoughts

I'll agree with that. The pads I use are less than 1/8" thick, and more absorbant than any of those bulky, thick pads from days gone by. They're nothing like a diaper. (I do have to say, though, that I'm the odd woman that doesn't prefer a tampon for the most part...only if I'm swimming or working out.)

I personally like to use a diaper when it's that time of the month... I just feel more secure with it on... in more ways that one.... however, since I'm unable to wear to work, I do stick with pads... the idea of sticking something up there other than what was intended to be up there, makes me shiver.... Even though all of my friends stopped using pads long ago, I kept with it...but I think now its because they were the closest thing I had to a diaper growing up....I'm weird, I admit it ......lol

I think there are plenty of woman into this, even just on this forum. Although I admit finding one in your area who wants to meet with you is going to be a long shot.......but there is a chance none the less. This is more than anything because the membership of a forum like this is pretty much spread across the globe, so most of us are at the very least hundreds of miles apart.

Now a message for the boys out there,

Guys, if you want to meet a girl on this or any other forum why don't you make friends with them first? I know it's been touched on before, but introducing yourself with a line like "i am looking 4 a gurl with a wet ass so i can change u diaper" is not going to work for you.

Would you walk up to a girl in a bar and say "Hi, I'd like to pull off your panties with my teeth"? If you did, do you think it would get you her number? Pulling off her panties with your teeth may be on the books further down the line, but you don't approach her with it.

Also, from my experience you don't meet a girl when you are on the lookout for sex. If you just aim to make some friends, then you will have more luck.

Beth

Hi! New here, but I thought I'd add my two cents. I've lurked on these boards on and off for a while, but never posted mainly due to the fact that the discussion is usually male dominated, and male centered. As a girl, it almost feels awkward to butt into the conversation. I had become a regular poster on the "Daddy's Girl" message board which was focused more on my personal kink, but sadly it closed down a while ago. I don't know if it's just me, but from what I've gathered from other female ab's it's less about the diaper and more about the actions and feelings that come from being little. I'm simply making generalizations based on who I've interacted with, and I know that it is not reflective of the entire female diaper population, however small it may be ;)

Daddy's Ballerina "e"

hi ellebelle,

it's always great to welcome another female :)...the guys here for the most part are pretty sweet and very protective of the lil girls that do frequent the board and chat so please feel welcome to jump in any time

and i agree with you....for me ......while the diaper does have a sexual appeal.........for the most part anymore the primary reason for wearing is the "lil" feel it brings me

Guest Diaperdragon

Women can sure blame the male population in here for this. The fact that men will pounce on a girl like a piece of meat shows that men don't have any form of self control. It's no wonder why all you men keep complaining why women don't like you or your AB/DL lifestyle. It's because men look at women in diapers as a sex object, eye candy or someone to fulfill their deep seated need or inner desire. That's why their men in here don't see a whole lot of women AB and DL in here. It's because the men in here will pounce on women like a piece of meat.

Thanks for the welcome everyone! You all echoed what I was thinking. For the women it's more often about the relationship, but for the men it's about the diaper. Again, I'm making a generalization that doesn't fit everyone. I look forward to adding my thoughts when it's appropriate.

Women can sure blame the male population in here for this. The fact that men will pounce on a girl like a piece of meat shows that men don't have any form of self control. It's no wonder why all you men keep complaining why women don't like you or your AB/DL lifestyle. It's because men look at women in diapers as a sex object, eye candy or someone to fulfill their deep seated need or inner desire. That's why their men in here don't see a whole lot of women AB and DL in here. It's because the men in here will pounce on women like a piece of meat.

Wow! Stereotype much? Bitter over something? Have a bad experience? Tell us how you really feel.

Not all guys are like that. As one, I take offense at the gross generalizations. Women are not all money-grubbing teases either!

i disagree with this completely.......maybe it's because i've been a part of the community for a while (bout 10 years) and regulars recognize and know my situation...or because my profile lists my current age which is 43......or because i'm no longer "looking for a Daddy".....or maybe it's just i don't add up the number of hng's who actually do IM me.........

but i am a regular on this board and frequent chat at least a couple of nights a week usually and i've rarely if ever feel the bombardment that so many women and some men too complain about. why?...i'm not sure.......

but i do know i just ignore the little annoying IM's that do appear...i don't respond...i don't acknowledge....i just ignore...........and there are hardly ever repeat offenders.....

infact...

here at DD......and most other chatrooms i've frequented...the regs usually "take care" of one another....rude and inappropriate remarks or conversation isn't tolerated...and while it does happen that individuals are harrassed........i don't see it being the norm as often protrayed.......

i think the men here are considerate and often more mannerly then in the real world .... sure....you are gonna get a "come on" now and then.......it happens everywhere......... instead of seeing it as an insult...i sort of take it as a compliment (even if they are a hng...) and an opportunity to give someone the benefit of the doubt and share with them a little chat wisdom.....explain kindly in IM or invite them to speak openly in chat....explain what you feel is appropriate and inappropriate....people will be much more receptive and probably walk away with a clearer understanding of what online chatting can be if given the chance.....often times it's just a matter of inexperience or unsurity of protocol.....

and for the record.......

i don't think all the women are afraid to come out of hiding.........i do think there might be more women into this lifestyle then we know.........but of the women i know.......most aren't all that into the internet or exploring online.......they are taking care of the kids....working.......keeping house....and relaxation often comes in different forms....

just a guess but i'd bet that stats would show more men explore online then women do........and of the women who are online.........an even smaller percentage of them will go looking for a fetish related site.........though as generations of women seem to becoming less inhibited.......i think this is changing........even today....10 years after i joined the online community.........the population of women in the community has increased by way more then a 4 year old can count ;)

Wow! Stereotype much? Bitter over something? Have a bad experience? Tell us how you really feel.

Not all guys are like that. As one, I take offense at the gross generalizations. Women are not all money-grubbing teases either!

I would think it would be hard to hear that from your own gender, but I would have a tendency to agree... I can name only a handful, using my fingers of course and maybe some toes, that are true gentlemen who are out for nothing but friendship.... I can't even count how many guys fall into HNG status, mainly cause I don't have that many fingers and toes.

Being a female in the ABDL world can be difficult if you donn't learn some self defense tatics.... I am way over the HNG's and pretty much laugh in their face. I think some girls have not learned that and has a tendency to take it a little too personally. Neither sexes are perfect, we each have our own faults, but lets face it, guys do come on a little too strong on these forums and in the chatroom. I personally do not need to know what you did in your diaper every 5 seconds... I don't need any bodily function updates....been there done that and dont need to hear about yours... and seriously.....are you really stupid? I mean, if I'm on DD, most likely my interest includes diapers.... does that mean I'm wearing one every time I'm on DD? not hardly.....

You will never meet a girl unless you are comfortable with yourself, like yourself, and love being alone and single.... stop looking for us girls... let us be the ones that are the hunters... let us come to you... let us approach you... let us molest and violate you with our questions, thoughts, and words first.... maybe you will like being the prey for a change....

Hi! New here, but I thought I'd add my two cents. I've lurked on these boards on and off for a while, but never posted mainly due to the fact that the discussion is usually male dominated, and male centered. As a girl, it almost feels awkward to butt into the conversation. I had become a regular poster on the "Daddy's Girl" message board which was focused more on my personal kink, but sadly it closed down a while ago. I don't know if it's just me, but from what I've gathered from other female ab's it's less about the diaper and more about the actions and feelings that come from being little. I'm simply making generalizations based on who I've interacted with, and I know that it is not reflective of the entire female diaper population, however small it may be ;)

Daddy's Ballerina "e"

If "Daddy's Girl" messageboard is the one that I'm thinking of it is back up and running, however ATM it is closed down temporary for renovations....

On another note..... I would agree that I am more AB for the emotional part of it than the diaper... The diaper just helps you make you feel the way that you do, its a prop... but it definitely not the center for my being.... I can feel babyish even without the diaper being on....Its about being loved, nurtured, cared for by a "daddy" for me that does it than the diaper.... getting diapered and changed can be erotic, but its the other things that do it more for me.... Now just trying to get my daddy/hubby to understand that and life would be grand.......

Well Im a girl and new to these site and stuff and I'm a little sick of some and I do stress some of the guys going

"So you where nappies then?"

"What do you where?"

"What size do you where?"

"Do you like to change them?"

And so on. Some how ever like one guy aint even mentioned nappies cept in a joke and it was funny. And then theres another guy who is now my daddy on yahoo, well he said you can try me out and see if you like me as you daddy and if not I'd like it if we can be friends. That now made me like him more. We talked as adults for ages about stuff and then roleplayed online for a little and I felt so comfortable.

Guys just take it easy and dont hit out with the 20 questions on nappies. nothing can push me away from talking to a guy fast enough.

okay i admit i have NOT read every reply but i will say this there ARE womenout there but tehre are jsut as many FAKE women out there, sleazy men who lieandgo under female profiles jsut to get other women to tlakto them. plus that from teh regular herassment fromtrolls kinda make most womenkeep low profilesif not jsut stay away from communities like that and go on with their day to day lives. I have had thehonor of being actual friends with some of the women and i get to hear allthe lovely details about people herassing them online. So there are women out there, maybe more than you think, but with all the HNG/TROLLS out there, they just avoid the bs and hide.

one way i look at it is like this. The average woman may geta HNG or TROLL hit maybe three to four times perday. nowseeing ashow some or mosthave this as a sexual turn on (the whole diapers thing) idsay thatthe numbers probably triple to maybe 10 men a day hitting on the woman asking if htey can change her baby her asking or demandingdiaper photos fromthem etc. *shrugs* just stating my opinion and theory here.

baby amber, okay im a guy and i get the same questions lol. my viewpoint is okay we met on a diaper site, so obviously i either wear them for either need or fun, but honestly what dos it matter?there is more to the person than what they wear ya know?

I take great offense at that statement. You sure are stereotyping big time. Not all men are like that. I am happily engaged and I very rarely, if ever, PM a girl either on the boards or in the chatroom.

I take great offense at that statement. You sure are stereotyping big time. Not all men are like that. I am happily engaged and I very rarely, if ever, PM a girl either on the boards or in the chatroom.

LOL... thats because you're engaged! You're not alone! You're not seeking anyone! and you're not lonley!

Congrats on the engagement!

Ah come on Db, have you really forgotten who you are talking too?

perhaps she wasn't stereotyping, but rather you are the exception to the rule? not mentioning most stereotypes are based in fact, no matter how outdated and old fashioned that fact is today, at one point it was the norm, in which the now stereotype was based.