LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Compter Games?

Are there any preferably free games that allow the user to take the role of a "Mommy" or "Daddy" ? and be able to have the user to play out there role of the ab/dl world that they live in and have some sort of sex games as well in this This would be a plus for me since ive tried "Red Light Special" and nothing is on there like that for as ab/dl that ive seen

The only game I can think of is The Sims 2. There are numerous cheats, mods, etc that change the game from the way it was meant to be played to something the user wants to play it like. I've noticed quite a few diaper mods for the children and teens in the game for some reason LOL.

http://secondlife.com/

You can set it up for free. However to buy anything you need money and that takes a membership.

My avatar has diapers and can be made to wear them.

You start out as an adult in a so-so body but if you are playing in the 'paid' mode then you can buy a better body. I have a great 20 something body. I chose to stay as a female but I could have been a male. They have child bodies also.

THEY DO WATCH WHAT YOU DO. NO ADULT/CHILD SEX. Even it both parties are adult. Some countries have laws against even depicting sex between adult and child as against the law.

However parents raising a preteen as a normal child is OK. And adults making another adult wear a diaper is OK. You can buy diapers to fit an adult and program them to wet or poop.

When you go to check it out do not sign up right away. Read the membership plans. I suggest the premier plan. If you do join and if they ask tell them "Vickie Wunderland" sent you. I will show you around a bit if I am on line. However I will not stay your friend after I show you around. I have too many on-line playmates as it is. But I will show new-bees around and help jump start them.

Diapers cost money. Free accounts don't have money.

If you have a paid account it cost $9.95 a month.

With that you get an allowance of $300 game dollars a week. Game dollars are called Lindens.

If you want extra game dollars you can buy them since to become a paid account you tied it to a credit card. ($300 Lindens = about $1.50 real)

If you are good at writing computer script you can make things to sell and make Lindens.

Diapers cost money. Free accounts don't have money.

If you have a paid account it cost $9.95 a month.

With that you get an allowance of $300 game dollars a week. Game dollars are called Lindens.

If you want extra game dollars you can buy them since to become a paid account you tied it to a credit card. ($300 Lindens = about $1.50 real)

If you are good at writing computer script you can make things to sell and make Lindens.

Actually, my "free" account still has no fee. I just paid for some lindens.

Guest Sissy lil Lucy

On the second life thing... I've got a 'free'account all the clothes and diapies i could want.. and a little money to spend there too... I've never paid any real money.. theres so much stuff available for free and if you make some good friends you might just get a few freebies that way too

don't go spend ing your real money too quickly!

On the second life thing... I've got a 'free'account all the clothes and diapies i could want.. and a little money to spend there too... I've never paid any real money.. theres so much stuff available for free and if you make some good friends you might just get a few freebies that way too

don't go spend ing your real money too quickly!

Really good diapered community on Second Life, other than the whole flying around whenever you want its a really cool social simulator/creative tool.

look for RileyKilo Garfunkel on there, I just made an account for the first time in years :)

"Vickie Wunderland" sent you. I will show you around a bit if I am on line. However I will not stay your friend after I show you around. I have too many on-line playmates as it is. But I will show new-bees around and help jump start them.

i used you as a reference when i joined im gonna play around with the free account Raven Berman is me

When you go to check it out do not sign up right away. Read the membership plans. I suggest the premier plan. If you do join and if they ask tell them "Vickie Wunderland" sent you. I will show you around a bit if I am on line. However I will not stay your friend after I show you around. I have too many on-line playmates as it is. But I will show new-bees around and help jump start them.

I just joined Second Life... My name is ArtemisEnterri Lerner.

• 8 months later...
Guest Uzumaki Naruto

You can set it up for free. However to buy anything you need money and that takes a membership.

My avatar has diapers and can be made to wear them.

You start out as an adult in a so-so body but if you are playing in the 'paid' mode then you can buy a better body. I have a great 20 something body. I chose to stay as a female but I could have been a male. They have child bodies also.

THEY DO WATCH WHAT YOU DO. NO ADULT/CHILD SEX. Even it both parties are adult. Some countries have laws against even depicting sex between adult and child as against the law.

However parents raising a preteen as a normal child is OK. And adults making another adult wear a diaper is OK. You can buy diapers to fit an adult and program them to wet or poop.

Nice, i'm going to give that a try, i remember seeing Second Life on a CSI episode once, i didn't know it was actually real xD

Naruto.

I'm not sure what these games are or what they depict. I haven't played them myself, but maybe you could try: http://www.foxtalestimes.com/Games/index.html

I've played them and they are actually pretty good for their lack of modern graphics. Basically they are all rpg games based on anything ab/dl. If I had the patience to make one of those games with that rpg maker program, I could make one kickass game. However it would be nice if they actually finished the school one, that's by far my favorite.

Guest refridginator

well, with some imagination you could use Garry's mod for Half-life 2 for whatever purpose it is you intend to. what it is pretty much is a sandbox game where you build things out of various materials, place and pose ragdolls, use LUA coding to pretty much do anything like even animating an entire scene without using animations themselves. well i haven't gotten that into it, but i have tried making a crib completely out of wood once. but i accidentally smashed the planks :( so i stopped. oh the game only costs $10 by the way.

Sims 2 and heavy modding should do the trick. Personal favorite was to take a sim who was on the crapper and drop in the middle of the front lawn. Also I liked starting a fire and removing the door before the room goes up in a blaze of glory. Removing the exits from the pool was fun too. :lol:

• 7 months later...

Though it would take a bit of doing, you could work up an AB/DL module for Neverwinter Nights, if you wanted to. Diapers are as easy as making armor with only the waist area and making it the color you prefer. The more advanced stuff would have to use scripting, which I still don't have the hang of.