LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For All You Girls Out There!

For all you girls out there!

Where do you buy cloths from to cover a diaper the size and the noise.

I have tried to wear jeans that are a size or two than I normally wear but they are still very tight and the diaper is still very visible

Hmmmm, I don't seem to have that problem. I wear abena xplus out under my clothes which are usually jeans or what they call "parachute" pants, the fleece kind, that always helps with the noise. I don't buy clothes bigger or anything like that I wear what I own.....

I don't think you are able to hear the noise especially when you are at the mall or a grocery story, the area is too big to hear something like that. I have worn to the movie thearters before under a short jumper dress... I personally could hear it and my daddy at the time could too, but no one seemed to look our direction. I think we hear it because we know it's there.

I know its not visible because I have worn under my "parachute" pants before w/out my daddy/hubby knowing. So it can be done.

I wear dresses when I go out in a disposable nappy and a well fitting pair of plastic pants. Only on one occassion has Paddi been able to say for definate that I had a nappy on, and even then you would have to have really looked, I must admit I did find it a little exciting knowing my nappied state may be discovered. :blush:

Generally when I need to function like a responsible adult, I only need to wear a slip-in disposable pad. Those are held in place with an ordinary ladies lnit cotton brief. But because sometimes I need slightly more protection, I always carry Attends Breathable briefs. Therefore, when I am trying on new clothes, I wear an Attends. This way I am sure my diaper is discreetly disguised.

These Attends Breathable have a cloth-like outer layer, so are quiet. The only poly plastic outer shell disposables I still use are Attends Youth Briefs which I wear to bed if I suspect I might poop while sleeping. Then I do not care about noise. Actually, the Attends poly is not especially noisy and back in the old days when those were the available adult disposable, I found covering them with a knit brief reduced the noise. That is always a good idea because the knit brief holds the disposable in place best and it means we do not need to be as fussy getting the tapes perfect.

I just wear whatever. The only thing I could see possibly causing an issue for me might be some shorts. But I can wear my normal jeans, overalls (which are nice, the straps jingle, covers up some noise!) fleece pajama pants. But I'm not too paranoid about who sees or hears what, if they have the guts to ask, let them ask. Of course I'm 18 weeks preggers right now, so I should have no problems fitting any diaper under maternity clothes lol. Under a wedding dress...possibly.

Dear All,

I am not a girl, but hope you don`t mind me adding a post.

I wear my normal clothes, and my normal underpants(tight fitting briefs), which keeps the crinkling to a minimum. In the summer and today, I wore my shirt out, so the top of the nappy could become visible in certain circumstances, no issue with noise, and people don`t seem to notice. I pretty much always use supermarket toilets to get changed, even with very poopy nappies. Its interesting when someone is in the cubicles next to you! I wish the tapes would come undone slightly more easily.

Ric

• 2 weeks later...

i'm really big on wearing a dresses with jeans, and i've found it works out great when trying to be discreet - your butt may look a little bit bigger, but that's about it. regarding noise: try wearing heels, the kind that click really loudly and it covers up crinkling when you walk fairly well - as long as you stay off of the carpet.

For all you girls out there!

Where do you buy cloths from to cover a diaper the size and the noise.

I have tried to wear jeans that are a size or two than I normally wear but they are still very tight and the diaper is still very visible

Although I may not be a woman, I will give a simple bit of advice. If the diaper is sticking out try getting a body shirt (onsie). This will keep it hidden.

Enjoy and stay dry, BBoy