LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Here Gets A "tingle" When They Hear Someone Say "diaper", "diapers", "diapering", Or "diapered"?

I don't know why this is, but every time I hear an attractive woman say either "diaper", "diapers", "diapering", or "diapered", I get, what could really only be described as, a tingle. :) Maybe it's connected to my love of diapers or maybe it's for another reason entirely, I'm not sure. :D

All I know is that I feel this way and, because of that, I've tried to hunt down as many clips as I can of beautiful women saying these words. :D I've got several different clips that I'd combined into a compilation video, but unfortunately, when I accidentally dropped my hard drive, I lost it :(

But I wanted to know...does anyone else here feel the same way as me? :)

(I was actually going to post this topic a few days ago, but I wasn't really sure where something like this would go; if it's in the wrong board, go ahead and move it. :))

No, not with the word "diaper"...

I do get that tingle with the words "baby", "little one", "sweetheart", "hunni", and "pumpkin" however.

I also get it with the phrases "shhh", "shush", "it's alright/it's okay", "calm down", etc, especially with one of the above endearments attached to it.

~ Moogle

I do when any attractive woman says diaper, or nappy as far as I'm concerned. I also agree with Diapered Witch and Mooglelove, those words do it for me too.

The smell of Johnson's Baby Powder makes me think of being changed.

But most of all when I see my wife getting a fresh nappy and baby pants out to change me I go all warm and cosy.

Baby Tickles. :roflmao:

you can chalk me down as a big yes on this one. I certainly try not to let it show that it grabs my attention but whenever I hear a woman mentioning the word diaper or diapers its almost like a gunshot it stands out to me so much. I do find my train of thought can slip when hearing it, if I am in a conversation, or the person I am talking too might wonder why a sly grin crawls upon my lips.

I started a thread some time ago..who know's where? I get the tingle when I here Diaper and it's variants, I also like when I here "Pamper" or "let us Pamper you" on the TV or Radio. Ummmm Like the Tingle!!! My little favorite is when Mommy says "Do You have Happy Pampers??" (WET) Cause the bestest Pampers are happy ones!

Let me get a glimpse of an advert or tele ad about anything diaper related and it does cause a tingling sensation. Don't know if it's sexually related, or not. But, there is definitely a "goosebumpy" feeling I get. It was particularly troublesome during my days, trying to fight this part of me off.

Babies are everywhere. References to babyhood are everywhere. It's impossible to escape. The seed in you has been planted long ago. The lucky learn to accept themselves and hopefully embrace this innocent and loving side of themselves. And, hopefully find a loving partner who can accept and embrace the unconditional love they get from their "little one".

Cuddles,

--heidilynn :thumbsup:

I don't really get a tingle from any of the above, especially if they are said to someone else.

But I do get a tingle when my wife says 'Come here, I want to check your nappy' (diaper) or when we are shopping for diapers and after paying for them she hands them to me at the check out with a 'here you go' that always gives me a tingle.

Most of my tingles come from non diaper stuff.

Beth

I know its slightly different but I was joking with my friends and this girl who works in a shop and we were joking about kinky stuff, and she says she just loves to be photographed in diapers (as a joke) and posed. That gave me a little tingle... I never expect people to just say my secret out loud!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I DEFINITELY get that same tingle. I've gone as far as backing up the DVR or DVD several times, just to hear them say it over and over again. I'd love to hear Julia Roberts, Drew Barrymore, and too many others to list say all those words. I've gone as far as to get pretty women I meet say it as well, although I'm absolutely certain they have no idea what I'm up to!

I'd love to hear Julia Roberts, Drew Barrymore, and too many others to list say all those words.

I haven't seen these movies, but I do know that, in the movie "Erin Brockovich", Julia Roberts' character has a baby and, in the movie, "Riding in Cars with Boys", Drew Barrymore's character has a baby as well. :D

Check 'em out when you get a chance! :)

I haven't seen these movies, but I do know that, in the movie "Erin Brockovich", Julia Roberts' character has a baby and, in the movie, "Riding in Cars with Boys", Drew Barrymore's character has a baby as well. :D

Check 'em out when you get a chance! :)

I usually get aroused when I hear a pretty girl say the words diaper diapers or diapering. There was this really pretty girl in one of my college classes who said something about changing a baby's diaper, and I got an erection.

I had a similar situation like that when I was in eleventh grade. There was this friend of mine who suffered from uncontrollable outbursts of anger and I was the first one to jump at trying to calm him down, which, 99% of the time, worked.

So my teacher thought that, after seeing that, he would do a little altering to my course schedule for the following semester and he put me into the "Child Development" course.

Now, if I was anybody else, I would be in pure Heaven (I mean, one guy in a class of thirty girls? It's a no-brainer....:lol:), but, with my mind, I couldn't do it. If I heard any of those girls say the words "diaper", "diapering", "diapers" or "diapered" (or even "change", "changed", or "changing"), I would probably be orgasming in the middle of the classroom (which would probably affect my grade...:lol:).

To make matters worse, the teacher was also a woman. Although, personally, not a very attractive one, but nonetheless. :)

Anyway, I went to the office and told them that I wanted to drop the course (which was a very close call on my part because, for some reason, the teacher felt the need to start right in the section on "Diapering"), so they, since it was literally the first day of classes, let me take something else. :D