LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New User With Mild I.b.s.

I have IBS as well and I'll agree that it sucks. I'm not incontinent, but sometimes it certainly feels that way :/ For me certain foods don't do it (except drinks like gatorade) but rather stress and anxiety... sometimes if I even think about a stressful situation I have to sprint for the bathroom, it's pretty annoying :/

• 3 weeks later...

I can certainly relate.. Food. Cramp, run like hell or be wearing protection.. Sucks big time. But helps being an AB/DL too I suppose hehehhehe. Don't have to worry so much about cough, sneeze, laugh. Or my favorite. OMG where is the bathroom/rest area.

• 3 weeks later...

thanks for all the replies guys. if you curios ever want to see what its really like goto http://www.ibstales.com/ since there they have real life stories of what its like to live constantly with I.B.S.

I can sympathise with you as thats what got me wearing, unfortunately when mine blows it tends to do it at night and I wake up covered, diapers really make clean up so much simpler.

• 2 months later...

I have IBS as well, The one thing that ALWAYS does me in is at pizza hut. Those cheesy bread sticks with the tomato sauce and the chicken premavera pasta dish. within 10 minutes if I am not near a bathroom trouble hits. oh why oh why does it have to taste soo good.

I generally stay away from all spicy foods anyways due to acid reflux as well. sigh. I was dx'd with urge incontinence back in 96', and have been in diapers 24/7 since then. I also have a number of neurological problems, and always found the urge incontinence to be a strange dx since I really don't have any urges at all. with my bladder, i feel nothing unless my diapers are already somewhat wet and i start feeling wet, and with my bowels, the only feelings i get, are cramps, the feeling of something physically sliding out, or something that might be a fart.. Running to the bathroom, it is not a fart,, it is not a fart.. darn it was.. now i need a new diaper because i tore this one off in my flight.. clean up head back to a table.. make it back to the table. hmm another far.. damn it isn't.. sigh...

tell you one thing, IBS and external hemorrhoids do not go well together.

• 6 months later...

just wanted to post and say that I have mild usually NOT recurring I.B.S. and for that reason I wear protection. so I can understand what its like for you guys with full time incontinence.

Since having my gall bladder out about 10 years ago I guess I have had IBS. Has gotten better over time but still have an occasional accident. Always wear cloth pull ups..all in ones or diapers if im not near a bathroom.

• 1 month later...

Since having my gall bladder out about 10 years ago I guess I have had IBS. Has gotten better over time but still have an occasional accident. Always wear cloth pull ups..all in ones or diapers if im not near a bathroom.

plusmbr,

as I have said in http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.ph...rt=#entry191996 , item #15 and #14, gall bladder removal does not directly cause or create IBS or bowel incontinence. The effects that you are encountering is the dumping of bile - which was already there before the gall bladder removal. Your Doctor or dietitian should probably have told you to regulate the oils - a suggestive diet is http://www.gallbladderattack.com/gallbladd...gallbladderdiet which will properly regulate the fats in your body.

plusmbr,

as I have said in http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.ph...rt=#entry191996 , item #15 and #14, gall bladder removal does not directly cause or create IBS or bowel incontinence. The effects that you are encountering is the dumping of bile - which was already there before the gall bladder removal. Your Doctor or dietitian should probably have told you to regulate the oils - a suggestive diet is http://www.gallbladderattack.com/gallbladd...gallbladderdiet which will properly regulate the fats in your body.

I try to watch what I eat....bu not always possible.

I have given this same speel to a number of people with IBS.

For years doctors thought I had IBS. To make a long story short, I wound up having some of my colon removed. The operation saved my life.

You had best have good dialog with your doctor. This stuff is nothing to play with. What you don't know can kill you!

just wanted to post and say that I have mild usually NOT recurring I.B.S. and for that reason I wear protection. so I can understand what its like for you guys with full time incontinence.