LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Awww tiggers got two in the house that piddle were they shouldn't :P Thunder is a Cutie!!! take good care of each other!! Does them siberian's get along with Tiggers??? :D

Awww tiggers got two in the house that piddle were they shouldn't :P Thunder is a Cutie!!! take good care of each other!! Does them siberian's get along with Tiggers??? :D

LOL.... well... atleast mine is contained pretty well in a diaper lol.... and yes siberian's get along with Tiggers lol

CUTE!!!

I soo want a dog, but I live in an apartment. I dont want to get one until I live in a house because I dont think its fair to keep a dog cooped up inside all the time.

• Like 1

OMG he is beautiful!!! I love the blue eyes. I have been thinking about getting another dog/puppy soon, I dont think the kids would mind a third dog again. I'm heading to Las Vegas for vacation in May to visit my partner and his new white German Shepherd pup. i can hardly wait. Good luck with Thunder... it looks like hes gonna be a very handsome dog.

I got a new puppy! He is a gray and white siberian husky with blue eyes. He is 9 weeks in the picture. His name is Thunder.

CUTE!!!!

I have an interest in Huskies. Tell me, do the Siberians make better pets than Alaskans? I've heard that they have better temperaments.

How much exercise and space do they need when fully grown? Do yours live outside?

Beth

CUTE!!!!

I have an interest in Huskies. Tell me, do the Siberians make better pets than Alaskans? I've heard that they have better temperaments.

How much exercise and space do they need when fully grown? Do yours live outside?

Beth

I honestly have not done any research on Alaskan Huskies, but have done tons on Siberian Huskies. Please, before you even buy one do a lot of reading on this breed, it is definitely not for everyone and takes a lot of work, but they are wonderful dogs. You should check out the book, Huskies for Dummies, its a great book and easy read. They are definitely not the type of dog you can leave at home for 10 hours a day and then expect them to lay at your feet the rest of the evening, they need a lot of excerise. People tend to forget they are breed for a working dog and are use to being busy.

Huskies are a very high maintance dog. They need atleast 30 minutes of exercise a day or they will become bored and destroy your house. They need a fairly nice size yard....we take them pretty much everywhere we go and we take them to the dog park a lot. Ours do not live outside, they are truly indoor dogs and they sleep in bed with us every night. Our oldest one is 80 pounds, our middle one only 55 pounds. They just love being with you and love attention. Huskies are pack animals, so the more the merrier, that is why we have more than one, they keep each other company. They are very smart and quick learners. They can NEVER be left off leash because they just love to run. Huskies are known to climb fences up to 8 feet high, and higher. They are known as the "great escape" artists. Also, they make really bad guard dogs because they LOVE everyone. They say never get a husky for a guard dog because they will invite the robber in. It's true, our boys LOVE everyone, they don't care who you are.

I hope that helps some, but most definitely read up on the breed. I'm not sure how things are in England, but I know there are a lot of Huskies in rescues because people can't deal with their quirks.... like digging, chewing, howling, etc...but thats because they are bored and people don't take time to read about them.

They do make great pets and we will probably not get anything but huskies.

I honestly have not done any research on Alaskan Huskies, but have done tons on Siberian Huskies. Please, before you even buy one do a lot of reading on this breed, it is definitely not for everyone and takes a lot of work, but they are wonderful dogs. You should check out the book, Huskies for Dummies, its a great book and easy read. They are definitely not the type of dog you can leave at home for 10 hours a day and then expect them to lay at your feet the rest of the evening, they need a lot of excerise. People tend to forget they are breed for a working dog and are use to being busy.

Huskies are a very high maintance dog. They need atleast 30 minutes of exercise a day or they will become bored and destroy your house. They need a fairly nice size yard....we take them pretty much everywhere we go and we take them to the dog park a lot. Ours do not live outside, they are truly indoor dogs and they sleep in bed with us every night. Our oldest one is 80 pounds, our middle one only 55 pounds. They just love being with you and love attention. Huskies are pack animals, so the more the merrier, that is why we have more than one, they keep each other company. They are very smart and quick learners. They can NEVER be left off leash because they just love to run. Huskies are known to climb fences up to 8 feet high, and higher. They are known as the "great escape" artists. Also, they make really bad guard dogs because they LOVE everyone. They say never get a husky for a guard dog because they will invite the robber in. It's true, our boys LOVE everyone, they don't care who you are.

I hope that helps some, but most definitely read up on the breed. I'm not sure how things are in England, but I know there are a lot of Huskies in rescues because people can't deal with their quirks.... like digging, chewing, howling, etc...but thats because they are bored and people don't take time to read about them.

They do make great pets and we will probably not get anything but huskies.

Thanks for the advice Tigger.

Beth

Careful now!! People disappear when people start saying wanna come and see my puppy.

Well known scienterroric fact that tiggers eat little boys and they stratagy for catching them is cunning ploys like the little puppy.

lol..... why do you always have to tell my secrets Bel?

lol..... why do you always have to tell my secrets Bel?

Yeah, we used to have a public information film at school that showed a creepy guy hanging around a kids play area. He actually says to this kid 'Hello, I have a puppy in my car....would you like to see it?'

Often wondered where that guys acting career went from there......was he typecast?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

....I know there are a lot of Huskies in rescues because people can't deal with their quirks.... like digging, chewing, howling, etc...but thats because they are bored and people don't take time to read about them.....

Beth

Hello! Soooo good to see you here again :thumbsup:

Sadly too many people don't think deeply enough when it comes to getting a pet :( and it's always worse for the poor creature who did no wrong :crybaby: My Mom has a yard dog and thought a house dog would offer here some happy companionship as she lives alone :) I tried to get her to seek one that was already grown and used to living inside, but she had her heart taken by a puppy :blush: I know my Mom and I knew she wasn't going to be able to deal with training a puppy :o We did what we could, but two months later she'd had enough of a puppy being a puppy so we had to find the poor thing a new home- which is part of the obligation of having a pet. In the end all went well for everyone except Mom who is still a bit lonely :huh: Me? I'm on a quest for a dog for her that is already used to living an a house, preferably one that is running out of chances ;) That's where my doggie came from and I've never made a better choice B)

Pets are not objects or toys- they are living beings just like us and just as deserving of life and a loving home as we are. They have traits and quirks and needs and you can't make them into something they are not. If you can't deal with that do everyone a favor and don't become a pet owner- it's not a responsibility which everyone can handle :rolleyes:

Bettypooh