LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting In Wal-mart

I have looked all over the forum and can't find the post about wetting in piblic. So I will post my first time here.

I went to walmart to get pads for my GF and I decided to wear my diaper, I had peed once and it was nowhere full so I decideed what the heck. So I am in the isle looking for her pads as I have many times, there was a women picking out soap at the other end of the isle. aznyway there I am standing there and I start to pee, right in the middle of the isle looking for pads and a new package of diapers for me. I proceded to the checkout line and purchased them as if I was buying clothes, or cookies. No looks and no problems.

I've wet in Wal-Mart and other stores. I've also worn a pull-up to work and it has been soaked by the time I went home, no problems.

I've wet in Wal-Mart and other stores. I've also worn a pull-up to work and it has been soaked by the time I went home, no problems.

I've wet diapers beneath jeans many times over the years. Only twice did I have any leaks. Once by accident (didn't mean to ) and got seen ! The other time I was playing a "secret public wetting" game, "daring' other people to be able to see my wet pants . Not sure, but I don't think so...

About a week ago, I'd been shopping and wearing a disposable, well when I got home it was quite saturated, and then a neighbor called be over to talk. Needless to say, I needed to pee again, and let go while talking, only to find out that my pants were getting wetter by the moment. My neighbor noticed but tried not to show it. When we separated, I headed for a cleanup and clean pants. First real case of overflow I've had.

i love wearing and wetting in public and have done it many times. the feeling of liberation is great. i was thrilled the first time i did it. i am cautious though as i do not want obvious leaks and have had no problems yet.

Why does everyone seem to need a pee in Wal-Mart? Is it the latest craze or something?

Te, He!!

cause they are big i guess and though this is a "Diaper lover" thread, i suspect the proximity to so many kid baby stuff adds to the excitement and potential of humiliation.

I thought it was great for a first time. It makes me less uncompfortable going out in diapers, knowing I don't have to worry about people noticing. Thanks for all the comments, I feel less alone now and will deffinatly be looking for diapers on others also.

Maybe I do this differently than some...when I'm not at work and need to go out, I always wear protection. Lately I've been wearing diapers 24/7 from Friday night through Monday morning, and pull-ups at work (but using them sparingly), so I'm sealed-up nearly all the time. Outside of work, if I have to go, I just go. I keep a changing kit in my car, but am rarely out more than 5 hours at a time, so rarely have to use it. Wal-Mart is special for me for at least one reason, though. It was the first time I was able to relax enough to relieve myself while walking, without missing a beat! :) This was a couple years ago, and I'm now working to get that back.

I am deathly afraid of leaking when out in public, I sometime fantasize about wearing the BEST diaper I can find with a doubler and just opening the flood gates whenever I feel like it. Unfortunately I'm not enough of an exhibitionist to wear something that thick. So for now, it's just the occasional pull-up with controlled wetting (still very nervous, checking every few min for leaks etc) I'm noid I guess.

I am deathly afraid of leaking when out in public, I sometime fantasize about wearing the BEST diaper I can find with a doubler and just opening the flood gates whenever I feel like it. Unfortunately I'm not enough of an exhibitionist to wear something that thick. So for now, it's just the occasional pull-up with controlled wetting (still very nervous, checking every few min for leaks etc) I'm noid I guess.

My compromise are the Tena Male Guards. I need to be discrete at home and work. But I'm able to wet throughout the day in them. Although, it's kinda the opposite of a diaper in the respect that I have to exert a lot of control to keep from releasing too much at one time. When I feel that it's too much work, I use the toilet. Some days, I'm able to go the whole day without using the toilet. And when I'm home at night, sitting in front of the computer, like now, I can allow leaks in my waterproof office chair.

Maybe I seem to have at least an equal need to be a naughty boy and wet my pants from time to time. Although, I took a break for a couple months at the start of the year where I didn't have the strong need to pee my pants. I find that I'm able to wet myself while at work talking with my colleagues.

Tena recently changed the Male Guards and made them even softer. I pick them up at the nearby Rite-Aid.

Keep on wettin...

I still get a kick out of wetting when in public or around other people. When I wear diapers I don't leak and don't worry about it.

But if you have read some of my other posts, there are times when I want to leak a bit. That was good for awhile but got old quick.

I'm just happy I can wet wherever and whenever I want. Since I'm nearly always peeing, its easy to do it in front of someone and they will never know.

My bladder gets very shy when I'm in public. No matter how full my bladder is, I can't get anything out. It would probably be worse to be caught grunting and straining than with a little leakage.