LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Use Waterproof Sheet In Bed

Was wondering how my DL or others use a waterproof sheet in bed "just in case?"

Are there some who use an underpad?

I prefer a pair of plastic pants over diaper, but was wondering about a sheet, since sometimes even plastic pants leak at night

Sure... I have one of those made of molton on top and a "breathable" PU layer attached to this...

if I'd live alone and would be single I'd have a classic rubber sheet... but these can be "felt" through the sheets. and my GF would not find that amusing ;) - She's quite ok with me wearing diapers but does not want to wear herself... she tried once, said it was OK, wasn't as bad as she thought it would be... but it didn't really was doing anything Positive for her.... she's openminded... but a plastic or rubber sheet would be out of question.

So I got one of those high-tech expensive waterproof yet breathable mattress protectors (many hotels use these too)... she sais, as long as she doesn't "feel" it, then it doesn't bother her... and these things, whilst expensive compared to a rubber sheet, are good.

they work as advertised and are very comfy.

I rarely leak, but if I wouldn't want to ruin the mattress... besides it's good to protect the mattress from sweat, sexual "leaks"... and if she's on her period, there's no problem there either... so I consider a mattress protection thing a must.

if she wouldn't have been ok with a protective sheet I would have gone for wahsable pads but only under my area.

Was wondering how my DL or others use a waterproof sheet in bed "just in case?"

Are there some who use an underpad?

I prefer a pair of plastic pants over diaper, but was wondering about a sheet, since sometimes even plastic pants leak at night

I have one on all my beds!! Its not a good idea for me to use a mattress without a plastic sheet on it!

boy ricky

Hell yes! full mattress cover (takes care of dust mites too) AND a pad on my side of the bed. Have a nice mattress pad too for the b/f. Don't leak often but when it happens always know the mattress won't be stained, or worse.

Diaper leaks have happened but have never (27+ yrs) spotted my mattress ----- and I do not use a pad !

I sleep on a waterbed.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

Bedwetting was such a common event in my family growing up, we all had waterproof sheets on our beds. I mean everyone. Mom wet her bed, so even my parents had a waterproof sheet. So did my older brother who never wet his bed. He accepted the waterproof sheet because sometimes our younger brother, who did wet, slept in that bed. I was born in 1964 and in those days the "state of the art, high technology" waterproof sheets were made by Dundee Mills. Those were soft rubber with cotton flanel on both sides. Since the diapers we wore were pinned classic gauze Curity 21x40" with Gerber vinyl panties, leaks did happen.

It has been a long time since those classic Dundee sheets were last made. That stopped when Gerber bought out Dundee.

What I use these days are the Secure Waterproof Sheeting. Sounds like the kind Eric D described, PUL on the bottom and soft absobrent material on top.

I sleep in a waterbed so no plastic mattress protector but when I was a kid I wet the bed until I was 6 years old. My parents never removed the plastic mattress protector until I got a new bed and mattress when I was about 13. Whenever friends woud come over and sit on my bed as a kid, they would sometimes ask me if I wet the bed because they could feel the plastic under the sheet when they sat down. I used to tell them that the protectors came with the matress and my parents just never removed them. Not sure if any of my friends bought it!