LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ebaums? What are you, like 13? None of that shit is funny unless you're actually immature.

That was my first time at Ebaumsworld and boy what an experience that was. The fact that we, as members of a site dedicated to the enjoyment of regression, act a million times more mature than the posters at Ebaums does not bode well for that site. It's actually kinda humorous when you think about it. :D

Wish I could say this was unexpected, but its not. For all intents and purpose, we have one of the fetish/lifestyles that has the most positive aspects, and yet we get treated like pariahs. Go figure. We like to wear diapers, and people cant get it through their heads that everything we do is between consenting adults, if it involves another person at all! Gods, there are times I wish I could issue a worldwide smack upside the head to overly emotional idiots.

This is why I wanted you guys to post your reviews of Baby Ella's sneak peek of her appearance on the show. Shes seen all the clips from Ebaums world and when I saw it I thought you guys could give better reviews good and bad. Atleast they wouldn't be biast against her.

I really liked it. It was shown to make us not look like freaks. I think it was great although I don't know why her boyfriend who is a DL doesn't like changing her diapers. Anyway, I would rate it a 10/10 and I think it was the best abdl documentary video ive ever seen. Thumbs waay up. Im glad it showed that we are normal like anyone else.

For those that missed it. It reairs on Wednesday the 9th of April..1:00a.m. Mommy Liked it! I missed it so it's gonna be a tape in the VCR for next wednesday!

Kailey/Baby Ella was an ideal person to show the best of our ABDL community on television. Her real Mom and two younger sisters support both Kailey as an adult and Baby Ella. This was a very good episode.

Maybe eventually Baby Ella's loving Daddy John will explain how he can be a DL while be reluctant to change Baby Ella's wet diaper. Already just from the preview clips a whole lot of people here have made it clear they would love the chance to babysit Ella.

Many thanks to everyone who made this TV show.

Angela

My favourite comments were:

"He's a pedo, but not really" (Says the guy who uses a Nazi flag on his profile)

"Just when you thought you've heard of every fetish" (If this is the first time he's heard of AB's he obviously hasn't heard of that many fetishes. Let's face it, it's pretty much common knowledge now)

I noticed how many people made a "she's a fat whatever" comment. I think that says a lot about their mentality.

I noticed Tommee's post above, where he comments on the fact that there are now so many ways to say Pedophile.

Without being too controversial, don't you think the Pedophile is the great bogey man of the 21st century? For instance, we now have parents keeping their kids in the house, just in case they bump into the local 'Pedo'. The irony of this is that they stay in their room and look at the Internet chat rooms instead! The truth is that Pedo's are a menace to all of us, but I can't help thinking that the public are becoming a bit obsessed with them and even seeing them in places and people where they don't exist.

Bethany

Haha, he hasn't found 'em yet, cuz he hasn't left his house!

I saw part of the episode, I just didn't have the patience to sit thru the other women. . And I'm sorry, but the midget freaked me out. *shudder* Not that she was that ugly, just something. . IDK.

Anyway, the whole thing gave me such butterflies, it was hard to goto sleep. I'm glad that yet another TV network has decided to give ABDL a chance at positive publicity. Although, I do wonder: they said that Kailey was 20 and worked at a daycare -- how many parents saw the episode and deemed her an inappropriate caregiver for their young children, now that they know what goes on behind her closed doors?

Maybe the whole thing wasn't a big deal, but I do wonder if the event was an epoch for her life -- Anyone have a link to her blog, or something? I'd love to see how her overall life has changed after being 'exposed' on national Television. . .

I really really really loved this episode! I had been counting down to it since I heard about it to make sure I didn't forget to watch it. Hahaha, I even had my friends kinda watch it with me to see how they about a girl being into ABDL stuff. They weren't all too for it, though afterwards I dun think they'd be surprised if I let loose that I was into it too.

Anyway, Baby Ella was just so so cute. And so lucky! She had her own crib! I hope I get to have one one day. Her daddy may not like diaper changes as much as she does, but it's something some people have to get used to, right? Everyone's into things to different extents and stuff.

It was really brave of her to let the world into her private life. I really do hope it hasn't affected her negatively afterwards, since she is working in a daycare center and parents can be really suspicious and stuff when it comes to others working with their kids. I've been reading one of her journals, but I couldn't find anything on myspace of hers. I think she had one, and I think it's all taken down now... there hasn't been any newer posts on her journal either. But it's found here. http://bedwettingabdl.yuku.com/topic/1361/...nal.html?page=1