LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Note To Those Who Are Incontient

Hi All,

I am Not Incontenient, But I Do Wear 24/7 out of Desire Which I Fully Enjoy. But Myself Being 24/7 Has Given Me a Semi-Understanding of What those of You who Are Incontient go Through on a Daily Basis, Because I Have Realized That If I Wanted to, I Could go Back to Regular Underwear if I Had the Desire, Which I Dont. But for Those Who Are Incontient, You Folks Have No Choice, You are Forced to adapt to a Lifestyle Whether You Like it or Not. But At least We All Have Each Other As a Helpful Community. I Hope this Is An Encouragement To All of You Courageous, Brave Incontient People Out There.

Rockies Fan.

Go Rockies in '08! :D

Kudos to you all--I don't know if I have the mental strength to live with incontinence myself. As fun as they are, diapers feel confining after a while. I know a lot of you would disagree, but being wet gets old very quickly for me. But I guess you can get used to it if you have to.

I have only been incontinent at night for about three months. Your perspective changes when wearing diapers is no longer a choice, but a necessity. People accept an adult in diapers and plastic pants when it is a medical condition, but disconnect when diapers are a choice.

I have been on both sides of the issue. I had a girlfriend in college in the late '70s who liked wearing diapers. She had been a bedwetter until her early teens and learned to enjoy wearing and found a sense of security and comfort in wearing them to sleep. She got me to explore wearing them as well. My wife (not her), was totally opposed to the idea and asked me not to do it around her.

Since becoming incontinent myself at night, I have HAD to wear diapers and plastic pants to sleep in. My wife has been very accepting of it and has no problem with it at all. She doesn't mind seeing me in them and has even gone so far as to buy a diaper pail and a waterproof pad for our bed, "just in case". I have admitted to her that despite the fact that I have to wear diapers, I enjoy it as it makes me feel comfortable and secure, not having to worry about a wet bed. She says "a wet diaper beats a wet bed".

I wish hospitals were as understanding as our community, and our wives. I still don't understand why people have such a problem with folks who want to wear diapers, even though they are not incontinent. It seems to me as one of the more innocent and cute fetishes. All my medical charts say I'm incontinent and can't wear disposables. In the hospital I have to fight to be allowed to wear my cloth diapers. One nurse explained that they don't like patients being in wet diapers because they get rashes. I pointed out that since I've worn cloth diapers since I was 12 and rarely got a rash I ought to be trusted to make that decision. As for you rockies, socks, cubbies (really?) and other sports fans. If the Steelers or 76'ers aren't playing, I don't care. :P