LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Use Your Diapers For Their Intended Purpose?

Not using a diaper for their intended purpose is a waste of a perfectly good diaper although I respect those who just want to wear diapers without wetting or messing.

• Like 1

For me, I use them for both, but sparingly. I don't shave, so that means I have to be extra careful not to smell like used diaper when outside the house. That means at least two showers between fully getting the baby experience and going out in public.

On 7/3/2022 at 6:25 AM, Moochie said:

Not using a diaper for their intended purpose is a waste of a perfectly good diaper although I respect those who just want to wear diapers without wetting or messing.

Agreed!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...

My morning Crinklz diaper is wet and messy, so the answer is that I definitely use my diapers for their intended purpose. Anything less would be a waste of a perfectly good diaper.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, diapered_jeff48801 said:

That's awesome.

I'm a little jealous as I'm still trying to get rid of my potty training.

I don’t miss the toilet because I’m incontinent and not potty trained.

• Like 3
On 2/28/2022 at 12:42 AM, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

You SURE did Buddy!? And I'm sure you'd LOVE to experience it again! but THIS time, I would join you!?????♥️??♥️????

@BabyJeggySpideyBoy

Of course I’d LOVE to experience it again, the day my mother put me back in Pampers when I was 4.5 was one of the happiest days of my life!!

• Like 1

Do I use my diaper for its intended purpose?

All's you'd have to do is reach out and grab me. Pull me in close and turn me around. So you can pull back the top of my diaper and have a look down inside for yourself. Be careful though about how far your finger tips go down inside my diaper though or they might get covered in poo poo.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...