LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not Sure What To Do?

Hi i'm hoping that someone might be able to help me.

I still live at home and have been bed wetting for 10 years now and i wear nappies at night the problem is my parents don't know about it and i don't know weather i should tell them or not? They might allready know but have said nothing to me.

i hope you can help

thanks

nappyman

I still live at home and have been bed wetting for 10 years now and i wear nappies at night the problem is my parents don't know about it and i don't know weather i should tell them or not? They might allready know but have said nothing to me.

i hope you can help

thanks

nappyman

I'm sure your parents know but they are chosing to repsect your privacy and not bring it up. Its definitely not something you can control so why give you more added pressure by bringing it up. What I don't understand is why you would want to share it with your parents.... I personally have no desire to share something that personal with my parents, granted I don't live with them, but even if I did, some things are just not meant to be shared with the parent figures..... if you feel that its going to change your relationship, ie for the better or the worse, then thats your decision...but why bring up something that doesn't seem to be an issue in the first place.... sometimes things are better left unsaid

I am a bedwetter and no one that I actually know in RL knows. My parents think it stopped when I was 13. There comes a point where what your parents really need to know becomes limited.

I am a bedwetter and no one that I actually know in RL knows. My parents think it stopped when I was 13. There comes a point where what your parents really need to know becomes limited.

Thats what i keep trying to tell my Daddy, its not working for me so good though!

Now to the point, me pretending to be a big boy here...

I agree with all the rest so far. Why tell them. They know so leave it there. You will be better off for doing so and they will be too.

i hope you can help

thanks

nappyman

I think you might want to ask your Doctor about that...most here want the choice as to whehter or not to need our nappies...

Dill Pickle

I'd say at 27 you're old enough to make your own decisions about this sort of thing. Your parents probably know, but are respecting your right to make your own decision. I'd say that if they bring it up, just be honest, but there's no need to worry about "telling."

I agree with the other posters, but am curious about one thing: after 10 years, why do you feel a need to tell them now? Did anything happen?

I didn't start buying and wearing diapers until I moved out of my parents' house, and to this day they don't know...which is fine as it's really not important. On the other hand, I do have a desire to tell my sister, mostly because I've been wearing diapers more often lately, and the next time I visit her out of town, I will likely be "sealed up". :D

We as many people have said there is a lot that we just don’t know about your situation and motives, some of which you may not wish to share but there you go.

First of all fairfaxdl, not sure it is you place to be telling people to move out, there may be many reason him can’t and deepening on your relationship with your parents it is possible to live your own.

The question of why you want to tell them and why now seem quite important, have you just started to want to tell them or have you always felt that way?

Do you wear for any reason other than need?

There is a strong chance they do know and ether don’t wish to bring it up or don’t know how to. Without trying to make you feel bad they may also wish that you did feel you could tell them.

What do you think would change if they knew? What do you stand to gain from it, not having to hide things? Do you feel it a weight to dare keeping it from them? And what is the most you really think you could lose, do you think they would lose any respect for you or treat you differently. Is there any risk of you feeling pressure to move out? I am sure those are all things you have most like already thought about. If you think it would be a positive move then it may be wreath doing and I do understand the feeling to tell them, I have been considering telling my Mum for some time now.

It all comes down to choice. The choice is yours to make. If you want to tell your parents, then tell them. Let them know that it never really stopped and that you were hiding it by wearing diapers, or don't. They don't HAVE to know, and you don't HAVE to talk about it. If you are concerned about your health, then talk to a doctor. There's nothing your parents can do about that (unless they're doctors).

besides supporting what most of the others here have suggested:

ask yourself: WHY - Why would your parents NEED to know? I mean what would it change.

you've "hidden" this for 10 years (so from your 17th to the 27th birthday)... somehow you believe your parents have no clue that you wet the bed and wear diapers? hard to believe, but well it's possible after all.

I had a few bed wetting accidents, and later due to a serious bladder infection was depending on diapers 24/7 for a few weeks. I did wet the bed during that time, I wore tena - and it once leaked as a tape did come off... so I had to wash the sheets, dry the mattress and all of that... how exactly do you hide something like that? - and frankly, if you didn't clean up it would have gotten smelly...

maybe you've been a bedwetter before that, and one day your parents decided that the way you treat the problem is your own business...

the other thing is this: at 27, you're quite old enough to get out of "home" and start a life on your own.