LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thera Very Unwell!

I was contacted Friday afternoon and informed that Thera had been rushed into hospital with a very seriously high temp and dehydration.

As most of you may or may not know, Thera is battling Hodgkins Lymphoma. Part of her treatment involves chemotherapy which has a side effect of destroying a persons immune system. With this being the case, Thera has no immune system and has managed to pick up a infection from somthing. You or I would be able to shrug it off, however Thera is not able to.

She has a temp of 103.6 which is dangerously high and is on a large cause of antibiotics, she is also having ongoing fluids to rehydrate her.

Thera is my little girl and i am her daddy, we are thousands of miles apart and i cant get hold of her while she is in hospital. I feel totaly useless and powerless because i cant do nothing. The only thing i can do is Post this message of support for her, to show her that im thinking of her and how much i love her.

Please post and show your support

Adam

I was contacted Fiday afternoon and informed that Thera had been rushed into hospital with a very seriously high temp and dehydration.

As most of you may or may not know, Thera is battling Hodgkins Lymphoma. Part of her treatment involves chemotherapy which has a side effect of destroying a persons immune system. With this being the case, Thera has no immune system and has managed to pick up a infection from somthing. You or I would be able to shrug it off, however Thera is not able to.

She has a temp of 103.6 which is dangerously high and is on a large cause of antibiotics, she is also having ongoing fluids to rehydrate her.

Thera is my little girl and i am her daddy, we are thousands of miles apart and i cant get hold of her while she is in hospital. I feel totaly useless and powerless because i cant do nothing. The only thing i can do is Post this message of support for her, to show her that im thinking of her and how much i love her.

Adam

Adam

I am so sorry this is happening. It must be very difficult for both of you. My thoughts for wellness and comfort are being sent to the Ùniverse`as i type this. Daddy and me are thinking of you both.

I was contacted Friday afternoon and informed that Thera had been rushed into hospital with a very seriously high temp and dehydration.

Adam

HANG IN THERE THERA!! We're all lookin forward to seeing you in here again. I want that chess rematch!

lots of love

Smarti xxx

Guest dragonmaster4066

i hope thera is feeling better soon. i know you must be going out of your mind with worry adam but know that we all support both you and thera in this time and always

Dear Adam,

I Am Sorry to Hear of Thera's Situtation, And I can only Imagine what the two of You are going through Right Now. You are Both in my thoughts and Prayers Right Now, And I hope Thera Feels Better Soon.

Rockies Fan

I have managed to speak to thera a little while ago and she seems to be getting better. Her temp is now coming down to a better level. Her BP has normalised and she has a appetite. Which all indicates that things are going well in the right direction. She even tried to get the doctor to disharge her, bless her, which ofcourse was denied. Thank you all of those that have showed your messages of support, it has been wonderful to see that some people still have compassion and a capacity for support. Thera is well on track to be comming home on monday, so fingers crossed nothing happens.

Adam

Get well Thera!

For everyone else, you can do your part by staying at home if you feel ill. Stay there until you have a full recovery. I actually thank people for calling off of work for the risk of infecting anyone else.

Wow, you guys are awesome. Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers. I finally got my laptop into the hospital on Saturday so I was able to check in and read your encouraging messages. I am fever free as of today and after my chemo session on Monday I will return home. I thank you all for your love and support and send huge hugs to all. Thera