LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Board Elections Discussion

This is the topic for the Advisory Board Elections proposed in the announcements forum:

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.ph...mp;#entry120860

Please post questions, comments and suggestions in this thread, and use the official thread ONLY for nomination submission.

This is super cool. I have been doing community development for years! (When im pretending to be a big boy)

If there is any group of people or a website that can pull this off it is Daily Diapers. The membership is the broadest of any site, its free (to us users anyway, i know DD has funded it lots and some friends and supporters), its very friendly, and the most consistently active site.

I will likely have more questions about this later and look forward to hearing from other people here.

ricky

This is super cool. I have been doing community development for years! (When im pretending to be a big boy)

If there is any group of people or a website that can pull this off it is Daily Diapers. The membership is the broadest of any site, its free (to us users anyway, i know DD has funded it lots and some friends and supporters), its very friendly, and the most consistently active site.

I will likely have more questions about this later and look forward to hearing from other people here.

ricky

I agree with you, ricky. This is an exciting idea and no better forum in which to pull it off. Like you, I have trouble dealing with big people"s issues when in baby mode (which is most of the time these days). However, I realize the need for this type of service to the community. Like it or not, I can't be a total baby all the time. Impossible. I can still wear diapers and rubber pants and toddler girl dresses and sunsuits 24/7, but I still have adult responsibilities to attend to. I don't like it. But, that's an ABs life, isn't it? *sigh* Let me say further, this could be the first major step towards getting ourselves organized. If that is indeed possible. I believe it is. There will be naysayers out there, of course. But really, we're all in this together when you think about it.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

I just think a community this size shouldn't be run by just one person (even if it's me.) You guys and gals should have a say in the rules, the features and how we all behave outside this site.

I'll throw in my bid for the AB section too! Ricky needs a running mate..or make that a crawing mate. Great Idea DD sounds like it would be cool. Best of luck everybody!

Yeah!!! A running mate. Im better at crawling so i better find me a campaign team. I live in North Carolina sometimes so maybe i can get John Edwards, he's a Daddy and i would like him to look after me! Daddy says hes real nice. And Daddy Edwards hasn't got anything to do. Anyone have his number?

So has this anything to do with room mods?? Are all the elected peeps going to room mods??

i might not want to put myself forward for any position but i'll have my say.

The good i'll not comment on most likely because that will wo*k itself out. On the otherside of things i'm sure a few fruitloops wil want to go forward for a position and i may point out why i think they shouldn't be voted for. So i'll be doing the negative voting publicity for the fruitloops.

So has this anything to do with room mods?? Are all the elected peeps going to room mods??

i might not want to put myself forward for any position but i'll have my say.

The good i'll not comment on most likely because that will wo*k itself out. On the otherside of things i'm sure a few fruitloops wil want to go forward for a position and i may point out why i think they shouldn't be voted for. So i'll be doing the negative voting publicity for the fruitloops.

Mmmmmmmmmm fruitloops...... wheres da milk?

This is a seperate program from the chat room mods. Those elected to the board will not become mods or have admin powers. They will help shape the community and this site by helping to resolve larger issues that arise from time to time; as well as helping set our rules, privacy policies and other things we're working on. My goal is not to be the "ruler" of an almost 7,000 member board, but to have the membership and I work together to create the best possible environment for support and friendship.

This is a seperate program from the chat room mods. Those elected to the board will not become mods or have admin powers. They will help shape the community and this site by helping to resolve larger issues that arise from time to time; as well as helping set our rules, privacy policies and other things we're working on. My goal is not to be the "ruler" of an almost 7,000 member board, but to have the membership and I work together to create the best possible environment for support and friendship.

works for me. i never have time to use the chatroom anymore anyway.

So the 1st voted set of representative get to write up the Bi-Laws eh? sounds good

Diapolitical Parties:

Adult Babies

Diaper Lovers

Incontinence

Parents (Mommies and Daddies)

Gay and Lesbian

Transgender

Teens (18 and 19)

Webmasters of other sites

Female

To nominate yourself, simply reply to this post with the board position you would like to fill (you can't run for multiple positions.) Since this is a service position I will not accept third-party nominations, so if you think someone belongs on the board don't post it here, but encourage them to nominate themselves. When nominations seem complete, elections will be held, and all registered members will be able to vote for each position.

Accepted Nominations:

Adult Babies: Boy Ricky, diaperwearntigger, Repaid1

Diaper Lovers: Baby Pikachu, Three Rivers, Bri Guy

Teens: Baby Brad

Transgender: lynniehyde, Diapered_Witch

Parents: Adam

Incont: radioman, diapered peter, diamondback6881

Webmasters: babyjunioruk

Wowser

theres lots of people taking part its way way way good!!! Whenis the election going to happen DD.

I know we are having fun when so many people want to be part of it all. We`re way good at Daily Diapers

Wowser

theres lots of people taking part its way way way good!!! Whenis the election going to happen DD.

I know we are having fun when so many people want to be part of it all. We`re way good at Daily Diapers

I think we've got all the principals involved. There may be a few significants out there on the periphery. But, if they are not current contributors to this agenda, let them wait for the next elections. Some of them want to be heard and make their case, but lack the hours and devotion to be of true service to the community, right now. Understandable. I just want to see this thing happen. It's our time.

Let's do it!

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

The way i understood it was the Female position was a seperate catagory from that of ab.......which is the catagory tiggs is nominated in.......i do not wish to run in the ab catagory as i don't always think of myself as an ab....if this is not the case....i would have to pull my nomination....

the ab candidates are all awesome and involved members of Daily Diapers...that's going to be a tough catagory to decide ... best wishes to those who are running...

DD could you explain the Female catagory one more time? Is that a female for each catagory or a female catagory in itself?

Hi DD,

I'd posted this question in the nomination thread then today saw that this was the thread you recommended for questions...so thought i'd quote it here....

thanks, jennie

It's a single position strictly for a female member, though females are of course welcome to run for any seat. We just wanted the option of having at least one female perspective on the board.

It's a single position strictly for a female member, though females are of course welcome to run for any seat. We just wanted the option of having at least one female perspective on the board.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled that there will be a female member on the board, however, I feel that we should have one male and one female that represents each category... ie AB, DL, etc... I say this because for one, AB boys think differently than AB girls.... a female, for instance Jennie and I can use her cause she is my sister.... does not consider herself an AB all the time, thus is why she wants to run for just the female position...which then leaves the AB girl population not represented by a fellow AB girl, but perhaps an AB boy, and I'm not saying they won't do a wonderful job, but I think that AB boys and AB girls think and feel differently, and thus AB girls should be represented by just that... an AB girl.... trust me, I'm not saying this because I'm running for the AB position... I would want this for the DLs, and the other categories represented.... and maybe you should add Adult Kid to that mix as well.... I just feel that we should have both male and female represented for each category, I think its only fair....and for myself, being an AB girl, I would feel more comfortable talking to a fellow AB girl, than I would a guy....esp since we all know that DD is full of nothing but HNG lol... jk

Hi Everyone,

Recently I added my name to the nomination list as Female Representative.

Although I am relatively new as a member of Daily Diapers, I have been incontinent since June of 1976 and an active Adult Baby girl since late 1990, when I joined DPF. From the August 1991 DPF Newsletter until July 2001 I wrote a monthy column for DPF, as well as many articles for Infantae Press circa 1991. Don and I appeared together to discuss AB in a positive way on the Feb 23, 1992 Montel Williams show which is still being repeated.

To help other women better understand AB and get to know we are not a bunch of kooks that do this, I made 2 videos which were distributed by DPF, the first released in 1992 and the sequel in 1993. I understand that many copies of those were shared by ABDL ever since, which to me was the whole point. I wanted them to be seen by as many people as possible, and it was never my goal to make Tommy rich.

I respect that in this election there are a lot of highly qualified candidates. I am sure I can bring experience and dedication if elected to this Board.

With Luv and Huggies,

Baby Angel, aka Angela Bauer

Hi Everyone,

Recently I added my name to the nomination list as Female Representative.

Although I am relatively new as a member of Daily Diapers, I have been incontinent since June of 1976 and an active Adult Baby girl since late 1990, when I joined DPF. From the August 1991 DPF Newsletter until July 2001 I wrote a monthy column for DPF, as well as many articles for Infantae Press circa 1991. Don and I appeared together to discuss AB in a positive way on the Feb 23, 1992 Montel Williams show which is still being repeated.

To help other women better understand AB and get to know we are not a bunch of kooks that do this, I made 2 videos which were distributed by DPF, the first released in 1992 and the sequel in 1993. I understand that many copies of those were shared by ABDL ever since, which to me was the whole point. I wanted them to be seen by as many people as possible, and it was never my goal to make Tommy rich.

I respect that in this election there are a lot of highly qualified candidates. I am sure I can bring experience and dedication if elected to this Board.

With Luv and Huggies,

Baby Angel, aka Angela Bauer

Wowser, thats the first speech!!!! Is everyone gonna have to write a lil speech about why they want to be on the advisory board? I think it would be a way cool to do that. Can i have Daddy help me write mine cause he has bigger word than me?

This is way way way fun!

I'd have thought it would be helpfull if the people elected use the chat, since a fair amount of the hullabaloo and complaints come from there.

Oh yea and when is the voteing???

Course after people are elected the odds are layed and the bets placed as to how long people will last.

Course after people are elected the odds are layed and the bets placed as to how long people will last.

I think that would depend on how much time the electee has to devote to their responsibilities required by their office. Let's just hope everyone involved harbors no ill will towards any of the candidates. That seems to be a problem in the community. And let's hope, everyone makes an informed decision. Is a debate out of the question, should we need one?

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

I think that would depend on how much time the electee has to devote to their responsibilities required by their office. Let's just hope everyone involved harbors no ill will towards any of the candidates. That seems to be a problem in the community. And let's hope, everyone makes an informed decision. Is a debate out of the question, should we need one?

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

It is unfortunate that people wish ill will on others. After all we have all pretty much come here for the same reason. We all want to feel like we aren't alone. Although, we shouldn't let the relatively few numbers ruin things for the mass majority of us. :)

~Brian