LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ricky's Blog Might End Soon

Our blog might be closed soon. Daddy is really mad about a very mean email sent to me by another AB person. It was enough to make me cry cause it was the only comment on the blog in almost two weeks.

It takes a lot to share with other people about yourself and Daddy. And when all you hear is people saying really mean stuff and threatening you it can be a little lonely. Daddy is really mad because when i showed it to him i was crying.

Its not really anyone's fault but Daddy said thousands of people look a the blog every week and out of all those people only one person said anything and he was really bad. Daddy deleted the comment cause it just made me sicker each time i saw it. You can read what Daddy said in the comments on the blog. Im not supposed to post on the blog for awhile cause Daddy is way upset about the email i got.

if you dont know me yet, im an AB that pretends to be big sometimes. Im real, real good at being a big boy but thats not who i am. Im me on the blog and thats how daddy and me live. I liked doing it cause then i could share what its like with many ab's that only dream of what me and Daddy have. Anyway Daddy isn't going to let me do the blog if all we get is mean comments. That makes me really sad cause i want to help other ab's by being brave and telling them its "A-OK" to be you.

I don't know what else to say. Daddy said he wasn't going to put up with me being hurt again.

ricky

There sure are some mean babies out there. Im sorry Ricky that happened to you. I believe in kharma and it will come back to him. Keep up the good work! I know there are a lot of little boys and girls who wish they were in your shoes.

~Brian

I'm not sure of what provokes this type of vindictive, jealous and hurtful response, but it's indicative of what's wrong within our community. I too, have had to deal with negative e-mail from our community. So, don't feel alone. You put yourself at risk of being chastised or ridiculed (or worse), when you put yourself in a public forum. That's a normal situation, when you rise to public awareness. Comes with the territory, mon belle bebe. We are in this together. Count on it.

Ricky, I love your posts. You have a valid place as a positive spokesperson in our community. Don't give up the ship!

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Our blog might be closed soon. Daddy is really mad about a very mean email sent to me by another AB person. It was enough to make me cry cause it was the only comment on the blog in almost two weeks.

Hello Ricky,

I can understand, what you feel. I got nasty entries into the guestbook of my picture page so that I had to close it down. Some people are just mean and intolerant.

Babygirl Kvetinka

I'm not sure of what provokes this type of vindictive, jealous and hurtful response, but it's indicative of what's wrong within our community. I too, have had to deal with negative e-mail from our community. So, don't feel alone. You put yourself at risk of being chastised or ridiculed (or worse), when you put yourself in a public forum. That's a normal situation, when you rise to public awareness. Comes with the territory, mon belle bebe. We are in this together. Count on it.

Ricky, I love your posts. You have a valid place as a positive spokesperson in our community. Don't give up the ship!

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Ricky talk to daddy, you should both have want you want in life. You both seem really happy.. Please don't let the few bad apples ruin and seperate what you have done. I can't think of anytime in my life where people have been mean as to what you have said they did..that it wasn't attributed to ignorance or jealousy. Go on with your life..*uck them. Seriously.. Your daddy is so smart not wanting you to get hurt. But your site is one I frequent..so don't stop.. We all gotta stand together! Pee on Dude! (I just made that up!) Timmy

I don't know how much more or less intolerant Canada/Ontario is than America, but, you're two middle-aged homosexual men. What insult haven't you heard?

I'm just wondering if you could repost, or direct me to a link where this message of hate can be publicly criticized by the rest of us?

What exactly was written/said that is SO BAD that you're seriously considering taking your site down?

Nobody ever said being a subculture celeb was easy.

Keep your blog and your chin UP! I've no doubt that if any harm were to come your way, your Daddy could take care of it.

Also, let us know if we could be of any assistance.

BoyRicky,

I'm sorry to hear that someone wrote something mean on your blog. You have a great site and the enthusiasm and happiness that you use to describe your relationship always makes me smile.

I think from the gist of your post you are saying that despite all the visitors to your site the only response you got was negative. If you had received ten positive messages in addition to the one negative you wouldn't feel so hurt.

I hope you don't close down your site. I think it does help the community a great deal. Negative comments are just a part of the internet - people will post things that they would never say out loud. Because the internet is so anonymous people can act however they want, and, because it takes so little effort to post something...

Cheer up and try to ignore the negativity. One person shouldn't be able to affect you so much. Let your visitors know that if they like something that they should make it known. Good luck and make sure to focus on the positive!

What did the person say (if you're comfortable sharing it)? I know you're upset, but I can't justify any feelings of my own until I know exactly what happened.

Also, I don't mean to be intrusive, but if you still want to keep the blog, what's keeping you from doing so?

Daddy said we can keep the blog cause lots of people say they will comment on it. Mostly he wanted me to get something for all the work i did on it and he was mad cause i did lots of work and the only thing we got was a "Very,Very Mean" comment.

Daddy said to say Thank you for all your comments, your emails and messages here and on the blog. Lots of people like the blog for sure and its way easy to keep it going when people can say they like a post or even if they are having a bad day to say something about their bad or good day sometimes.

Anyway if we get any more "bad comments" Daddy will put comment moderation on and then he can delete the bad ones.

Hugs

Daddy Mike and boy ricky

Im reall happy!!!!

What did the person say (if you're comfortable sharing it)? I know you're upset, but I can't justify any feelings of my own until I know exactly what happened.

Also, I don't mean to be intrusive, but if you still want to keep the blog, what's keeping you from doing so?

Hi Aleia, i cant say what it was cause it was not very nice. That person is no longer a member of two other websites for ab's as a result.

As to the blog continuing, that was Daddy's decision not mine. If he wants us to quit it then we will. But we're not going to now. See the previous post kay!! Or go here

Daddy said we can keep the blog cause lots of people say they will comment on it. Mostly he wanted me to get something for all the work i did on it and he was mad cause i did lots of work and the only thing we got was a "Very,Very Mean" comment.

Daddy said to say Thank you for all your comments, your emails and messages here and on the blog. Lots of people like the blog for sure and its way easy to keep it going when people can say they like a post or even if they are having a bad day to say something about their bad or good day sometimes.

Anyway if we get any more "bad comments" Daddy will put comment moderation on and then he can delete the bad ones.

Hugs

Daddy Mike and boy ricky

Im reall happy!!!!

Meee toooo!

"Illigitimi non carborundum" (Don't let the bastards wear you down. Rough translation. :blush: )

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Hi Ricky sorry about the mean people bothering you, I am glad you are going to keep your site open....but you know they will be more mean people, so try and let there meanness be your strength, keep up the good work...B

I will try hard. Im just lil most of the time and when i do the blog and read it im mostly just lil and i am easily hurt feelings. And Daddy will start checking messages if we get more bad ones.