LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Can We Help Bring Dd Back To It's Former Greatness?

I basically stopped coming in here for a long time because of the mean people. My wife is not coming back at all. It gets her dander up when somebody picks on her baby. Let me tell you, there was dander all over the ceiling that day! But I do love this site, drop in from time to time to add a fantasy story, and occasionally drop into live chat. It's pretty dead there and I've heard that some of our greatest members left entirely. They were nice people. Curious, Peed, Minxie, etc. What can we do to help? If we don't make this OUR problem and stand TOGETHER then we fall! I don't want DD to fall. Besides, if I fall I look like a beached whale on the floor. Very unbecoming. Standing ready for my orders!

The key is not to let the few bad apples ruin the place... keep coming, keep chatting and report the troublemakers. No, they aren't instantly removed becuase any of us can have a bad day, but continous bad behavior is dealt with.

You act like you did nothing wrong. People just hated you for noreason.

Well fine, we'll start with a fresh slate.

And for those "great ones"? they were here a blink of an eye of this site's life. They came and took what "they" wanted. set the place on fire and left. I've seen many like them come and go and I'm sure there will be more. life goes on and this is only a website. (one of the best mind you, but still)

the only one of the 3 screennames you listed that i recognized was Curious, and i think she is still hanging out here somewhere(i thought i saw her post yesterday, actually). what exactly are you talking about when you say "former greatness"? also, i agree with bayb. you act like people just hated you because they could and you didnt do anything wrong.

Speaking totally from my own experience - I've got sick and tired of all the "walter mitty" types who dwell in chat. They find it really difficult to hold a sensible conversation, obsessed only with diapers and all things "gooo" and "gaaa". As soon as people try to change tack and bring a sensible or fun alternative topic into the discussion - you get the "I'm bored/I'm depressed/Everyone hates me/Look at me I'm wonderful" routine and I've got sick and tired of it!

I'm a pretty personable sort of guy, I like to have a giggle - but some people just fester in their own self pity or live in a life full of self indulgent bewilderment. I've posted before that you get "net numpties" all over the net - Daily Diaper Chat is of no exception.

I now take the option of either coming into chat, talking with my friends and having a good time - or rather than cause a fuss - I'll just leave chat and come back when intelligent life returns.

Love me or hate me for it....bottom line...am I bothered?? :)

Dynamick x

I appreciate the comments. I don't think anyone actually hated me, diaprbayb, and I've certainly never been a "good boy" in everything. People make mistakes, and when they're really having a bad day they even say things that aren't true. I love this site, but for several months I felt like a . . . target(?) and that wasn't a misinterpretation on my part. It's been months since I had the courage to come back. I think it's been months. It certainly feels like it. Now the chat room us almost empty when there were over twenty in the room. But then I didn't know about another chat room or the changes that have been made either. So . . . once again my mistake! That's only my second mistake in my life. Once I thought I was right, but it turned out I was wrong as usual. Luv and hugs!

i know two of the three. Minxie i know from way back, she pretty cool, strong minded but thats her. Curious is one i don't always see eye to eye with and vice versa but we don't have plans to kill each other. We had our little argument and both got over it. She never held a disagreement as a long term arm to the death. As for turtlepins, all i'll say there is "yea right and i'm the queen of England"

On a side note i've gone from no anoying unwanted Pm's to quite a few since the cht room has been opened to everyone. But on the whole the greater number of users is better than the unwanted pm's. Some of the new peeps are ok. Some just won't go through any extra hoops to jon chats or websites

I appreciate the comments. I don't think anyone actually hated me, diaprbayb, and I've certainly never been a "good boy" in everything. People make mistakes, and when they're really having a bad day they even say things that aren't true. I love this site, but for several months I felt like a . . . target(?) and that wasn't a misinterpretation on my part. It's been months since I had the courage to come back. I think it's been months. It certainly feels like it. Now the chat room us almost empty when there were over twenty in the room. But then I didn't know about another chat room or the changes that have been made either. So . . . once again my mistake! That's only my second mistake in my life. Once I thought I was right, but it turned out I was wrong as usual. Luv and hugs!

Turtle.. I have always tak'in you with a grain of salt. You aren't anything more to me than a possible friend, never a enemy (I hope your move went good). I can choose to talk to you or not. I hope you understand what people say, and think, but then they really don't know you either, so be it. Curious is down the road from me, and she has had many people treat her as you have had (she's still here!).

This is a site (#1) not real life. To me, I set and wonder how people could be married to a person that "doesn't involve" themselves. Or allows but doesn't participate. How someone wants a mommy or a daddy off the street to be with them like it's going to be a magical experience that they have found something that Thousands have tried so vainly to attempt. I have had over 20 women in the past that were Mommies or babysitters, why am I so lucky..I'm not, I'm real..and so are the people I make my friend.. I peed my pants tonight on the floor in front of my wife..guess what she put a towel on the floor, and put me in a diaper.

Why because she loves me unconditionally.. She knew I wore before, found out about me being a AB..and guess what she still married me. She has been one of the best mommies that I have ever had..not to mention a very loving wife. Hang in the bud.. You have had me in question quite a few times, but I am a Man that has a mind (even though I don't want to be). You are what you are and I for one like you for just that. Maybe someday me and My Mommie will meet you personally. Untill then, I comment like this..chat is a dead thing now..but hasn't been for always..give people the flow, we are still around don't be afraid to be who you are..and most importantly to come here. DD works very hard to have this site. I often get very annoyed at the younger crowd that comes here..but I have to think that I was there once myself.. Albit I didn't have the internet at my fingertips..with the answers to any questions that didn't have to be asked...anyway.. See ya around.!! Time for a diaper change from my Truely Loving Wife/Mommie! Your friend, Timmy

I basically stopped coming in here for a long time because of the mean people. My wife is not coming back at all. It gets her dander up when somebody picks on her baby. Let me tell you, there was dander all over the ceiling that day! But I do love this site, drop in from time to time to add a fantasy story, and occasionally drop into live chat. It's pretty dead there and I've heard that some of our greatest members left entirely. They were nice people. Curious, Peed, Minxie, etc. What can we do to help? If we don't make this OUR problem and stand TOGETHER then we fall! I don't want DD to fall. Besides, if I fall I look like a beached whale on the floor. Very unbecoming. Standing ready for my orders!

Although I applaud your efforts to reach out occassionally, I feel the same as Bayb, diamondback6881, and belinda_sue_fox.