LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help Please

I have a girlfriend and she knows about me being an Adult Baby. She has agreed to be my mommy, and we have played some but when we do I feel bad after, because I feel that she gets nothing out of doing so. I just don't know what to do to make it more fair to her. Any help here would me appreciated.

Yours, Baby Annie

Relationships are give and take, so my advice would be to ask what fantasy she would love to have fulfilled and then give that to her to the best of your ability. If she's having her needs met too than babying you once in awhile is probably not going to be a hardship for her. She might be happy knowing that by doing this small thing for you she's making you happy. There is also the possibility that she really enjoys babying you and does get something out of it. I often wondered what mommies got out of babying and when i asked one she told me that she loved the nurturing aspects and the closeness and vulnerability and that essentially it was just the flip side of the same coin. But essentially, if you're attentive to her needs as much as she is to yours, then you'll probably be just fine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Anything we suggest is just conjecture. Maybe you should just ask her what you can do to make her feel as wonderful as she makes you, then give it to her, repeatedly. :D

Hugs,

Freta

• 4 weeks later...