A Very Sad Movie

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Guest amandalu

Funny that Angela tries to defend Ayla a child wearing diapers on an ABDL website when she herself is interested in AB life and enjoys being spanked by her husband. is she not loving it to see a child in diapers?

• 7 months later...

Anybody know what happened to this video? I'd like to see it but all the links and all of my searches have showed up nothing now.

The talented San Antonio, Texas USA film maker Michael Bryson had already been working on the script of "REDEMPTION" for a long time when he decided to film a few key scenes to be sure it would be possible to actually make this story into a feature movie. The experimental screen test shot in May 2007 was edited to be a Christmas present for the loyal cast and crew. Young Alya Judson, who plays "Younger Amber Scott", and her parents loved the test DVD so much Alya used it during an audition for another movie. That director encouraged Michael Bryson to post the screen test on-line to discover the public reaction. Almost immediately the ABDL community discovered that diapers were central to the plot. At that point, in late January 2008, links appeared all over, including here at Daily Diapers.

During the rest of 2008 Michael Bryson and his creative team worked very hard to perfect the shooting script and make a deal for distribution of "REDEMPTION" As we all know 2008 was not the right time to consider releasing moderate budget art house movies with limited up-side hit potential. Despite all those good efforts eventually Bryson needed to devote his full attention to several of his other film projects. By then the screen test had been viewed over 1 million times. To the disappointment of many the decision was made to suspend pre-production and to also remove the test from as many on-line sites as could be located.

The talented San Antonio, Texas USA film maker Michael Bryson had already been working on the script of "REDEMPTION" for a long time when he decided to film a few key scenes to be sure it would be possible to actually make this story into a feature movie. The experimental screen test shot in May 2007 was edited to be a Christmas present for the loyal cast and crew. Young Alya Judson, who plays "Younger Amber Scott", and her parents loved the test DVD so much Alya used it during an audition for another movie. That director encouraged Michael Bryson to post the screen test on-line to discover the public reaction. Almost immediately the ABDL community discovered that diapers were central to the plot. At that point, in late January 2008, links appeared all over, including here at Daily Diapers.

During the rest of 2008 Michael Bryson and his creative team worked very hard to perfect the shooting script and make a deal for distribution of "REDEMPTION" As we all know 2008 was not the right time to consider releasing moderate budget art house movies with limited up-side hit potential. Despite all those good efforts eventually Bryson needed to devote his full attention to several of his other film projects. By then the screen test had been viewed over 1 million times. To the disappointment of many the decision was made to suspend pre-production and to also remove the test from as many on-line sites as could be located.

So were they actually planning on making it into a full length movie, like in the theater? I wonder if this got big attention what people would be saying about it really. It's funny how if it did get into the theaters nationlly, how many people would think this diaper thing is so taboo and perverted and what not but going and seeing SAW 5 would be okay. People, it's just underwear with absorbancy I say!

Anyway, does anybody have a copy of the film they could send me on e-mail?

So were they actually planning on making it into a full length movie, like in the theater? I wonder if this got big attention what people would be saying about it really. It's funny how if it did get into the theaters nationlly, how many people would think this diaper thing is so taboo and perverted and what not but going and seeing SAW 5 would be okay. People, it's just underwear with absorbancy I say!

Anyway, does anybody have a copy of the film they could send me on e-mail?

Drew,

The scenes in the screen test were selected to try with professional actors because they were likely to be the most controversial in the full-length feature. Most of the film was to be all about Amber's therapy in a mental facility leading to her eventual recovery. The feature would have made use of input from a large number of experts in child psychology, PTSD, incontinence and so on. These scenes needed to be rehearsed and filmed as a test, a process often used in development of mainstream films. Originally the screen test was only put on a special website where film makers share ideas. Bryson decided he was not getting enough feed-back so he put it on VEOH. From there it got linked a lot.

Michael Bryson still holds a valid copyright on all that material, so it would violate copyright to share it without permission. Sorry I cannot share this with you. My husband and I still believe within "REDEMPTION" there is an important message. In the near future when Bryson is a more famous writer/director the hope is he can return to this material. Who knows, by then Ayla Judson might be old enough to play "Adult Amber"? One thing casting this project proved was that all the leading talent agents in San Antonio and Austin sent both pre-teen actresses and also actresses who could play between 17 and 24 to audition known both charcters would be shown in diapers. Alya actually replaced another young actress who grew 2 inches between her audition and start of the rehearsal.

Drew,

The scenes in the screen test were selected to try with professional actors because they were likely to be the most controversial in the full-length feature. Most of the film was to be all about Amber's therapy in a mental facility leading to her eventual recovery. The feature would have made use of input from a large number of experts in child psychology, PTSD, incontinence and so on. These scenes needed to be rehearsed and filmed as a test, a process often used in development of mainstream films. Originally the screen test was only put on a special website where film makers share ideas. Bryson decided he was not getting enough feed-back so he put it on VEOH. From there it got linked a lot.

Michael Bryson still holds a valid copyright on all that material, so it would violate copyright to share it without permission. Sorry I cannot share this with you. My husband and I still believe within "REDEMPTION" there is an important message. In the near future when Bryson is a more famous writer/director the hope is he can return to this material. Who knows, by then Ayla Judson might be old enough to play "Adult Amber"? One thing casting this project proved was that all the leading talent agents in San Antonio and Austin sent both pre-teen actresses and also actresses who could play between 17 and 24 to audition known both charcters would be shown in diapers. Alya actually replaced another young actress who grew 2 inches between her audition and start of the rehearsal.

I see what you meen, it really was't based around the whole diaper theme of it, just a different twist on the story but not the meat of it. Never got to see it so I don't know and I figured the copyright thing, oh well, missed that one. Sometimes I think we all tend to forget, people who aren't into this thing don't really have the mindset like we do of, oh my god a diaper!!! Most people will probably think, big deal it's a diaper. If you're an actress, I'm sure there's plenty of things you just think in your mind, it's a job, not real.

Thanks for all the good info.

Guest amandalu

I see what you meen, it really was't based around the whole diaper theme of it, just a different twist on the story but not the meat of it. Never got to see it so I don't know and I figured the copyright thing, oh well, missed that one. Sometimes I think we all tend to forget, people who aren't into this thing don't really have the mindset like we do of, oh my god a diaper!!! Most people will probably think, big deal it's a diaper. If you're an actress, I'm sure there's plenty of things you just think in your mind, it's a job, not real.

Thanks for all the good info.

The movie is gone from VEOH

The movie is gone from VEOH

As I correctly shared recently, at the end of 2008 Michael Bryson requested all websites, such as VEOH, to remove the screen test video of his copyrighted project "REDEMPTION" VEOH is a responsible site and they immediately removed it. Bryson's Texas-based attorneys continue to track down unauthorized sites and send demands. Michael Bryson is a good friend to my husband and myself so during most of 2008 I served as his spokesperson to avoid a situation in which a stranger directly offered Bryson suggestions, which if used could become a legal problem.

I also realize that in this recent batch of posts in some places I did not spell the name of Ayla Judson correctly. This is the way she spells it, but who knows what her name will be once she becomes even more famous. Performers often pick a new screen name after making a few films.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest amandalu

As I correctly shared recently, at the end of 2008 Michael Bryson requested all websites, such as VEOH, to remove the screen test video of his copyrighted project "REDEMPTION" VEOH is a responsible site and they immediately removed it. Bryson's Texas-based attorneys continue to track down unauthorized sites and send demands. Michael Bryson is a good friend to my husband and myself so during most of 2008 I served as his spokesperson to avoid a situation in which a stranger directly offered Bryson suggestions, which if used could become a legal problem.

I also realize that in this recent batch of posts in some places I did not spell the name of Ayla Judson correctly. This is the way she spells it, but who knows what her name will be once she becomes even more famous. Performers often pick a new screen name after making a few films.

Wish they would do that for copyright infringers like this site:iicarlyy.blogspot.com

Is it the force part that makes it traumatic? Wow, now that I just typed that... something dawned on me. Most people are not traumatized by growing up. Growing up was forced on me, I was made to go much faster than I could handle, and now I'm all fucked up.

Hmm... My mom has an issue with peas after her parents forced fed them to her (her parents are nucking futs!).

Apparently, forcing anything on a child, if done with too much force, can fuck them up.

I wan't abused, I was just a head strong child with a strict mum trying to keep a grip.

I remember about age 7 or 8 once being force fed boiled green cabbage, my mum on several occassions previous, had insisted I eat it, but I just hated it, I really hated it - and had up till then managed to leave it on my plate despite the arguments - on that night though and with great drama I had my face pushed in my dinner, I can still taste it, remembering being made to swollow down the cold strands of green leaf and crunching on the stalk, the gravy all cold and lumpy (even the thoughts making me ill, I can still smell it), it made me GAG, and to this day the smell - let alone the taste still makes me want to gag, no other foods do that (I love me greens :)

Its funny how my memory has just permanently imprinted, a proper physical - bending over type - 'gag reflex' response with boiled green cabbage - very specific - and sadly life long (sure its liked by many - but not me !).

I'm sure it was that single event of 'forced' swollowing that tipped the scale, and consequently instilled a life long reaction to this one smell and taste ... just a one off event ! :( Its not a big deal, but shows how my mind has sucked up a certain situation and experience and made it 'unlearnable'.

Unlike nappies though, I definately wont be reliving this particular taste.

Just my rambling, slightly off topic thoughts.