LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suspicion

I know this question really cant be answered but I figure I could get some opinions on the matter. Well here is my story, The other day while out with 2 girl friends we were just talking. One of them works at CVS and she says "so who is visiting me tomorrow" and my other friend say "well I'll go I gotta get some... depends." The next day we are hanging out again and while in the car the same girl says "it smells like diapers in here" so I reply "when was the last time you smelt one?" and then she paused and had a serious face on like (oops what did I just say) and then replied "I don't remember"

These arent the first time she has joked or made comments about diapers before and she is the only person I know who does joke about them. This could all just be coincidental but I'd like to see what other peoples take on it is.

maybe she has a fascination with the concept or has thought about it? Maybe she's actually tried it...who knows. If you're so curious just ask :P Though in a tactful, polite and perhaps non stalkerish creepy way would be best :) If anything you could just say "well i thought maybe you wore em since you're always talking bout em" and no suspicions are raised.

I once had a science teacher in JH (who was also a friend of my aunt's) who aways joked about Pampers, or wetting accidents. She was a very high-energy, and pretty quirky woman. Somewhat of a crunchy, too -- rode roadbikes with my aunt. Anyway, at least three times during the year she'd ramble on about something diaper-related much to my chagrin at the time. She even remarked once talking about diapers so much that the other staff would notice ". . they might think I like diapers or something. . "

It can't hurt to sit down with her and have a few drinks (or smoke, whatever) and talk real candid-like about her diaper jokes. It'd be a great time to 'come out', too, because you've already made diapers the topic, and kept it light-hearted with some jokes and whatnot. Of course, she's gonna wanna know why YOU caught on to the jokes -- so explaining a little bit might do ya a solid. . .

I could just be an "in joke" between her and the other girl. She does work at CVS, so presumably she's familiar with adult diapers. Or maybe one or both of them is a bedwetter. Or some other basis for a joke that you're only hearing the punchline to, and not the setup.

One other possibility, have you bought diapers at the CVS where she works? I wonder if you bought some when you thought she wasn't at work, but she was there and saw you?

I dont think they know about my DL life but hey, anything is possible with the internet nowadays. I've never bought diapers at the CVS she works at so It cant be that. I could try pressing the subject if she brings it up again. Who knows maybe I'm just taking it further then what it really is since I'm a DL and I'm keen on things of that sort. Thanks for all the input :)

It sounds like there's a possibility that you've found something extremely rare in this community, a friend that also wears, it's an even rarer find since she's a girl which seems to be the minority of this community.

people often joke about things that they want to say but can't, it's how i used to test how open people would be if they found out my secret.

In my experience it's best to just let it drop and just joke back because that's the level that she's comfortable with. you have your whole life to get to know her, don't risk messing up a friendship over having someone to talk to about diapers, that's what this site is for.

i made that mistake a long time ago and it wasn't worth it.this is what happened after i bought about 5 packs of diapers for him he stopped talking to me for about 2 weeks then moved out of state to go to college. i still wonder how it would've went if i had just let him keep taking my diapers in secret.

It sounds like there's a possibility that you've found something extremely rare in this community, a friend that also wears, it's an even rarer find since she's a girl which seems to be the minority of this community.

people often joke about things that they want to say but can't, it's how i used to test how open people would be if they found out my secret.

In my experience it's best to just let it drop and just joke back because that's the level that she's comfortable with. you have your whole life to get to know her, don't risk messing up a friendship over having someone to talk to about diapers, that's what this site is for.

i made that mistake a long time ago and it wasn't worth it.this is what happened after i bought about 5 packs of diapers for him he stopped talking to me for about 2 weeks then moved out of state to go to college. i still wonder how it would've went if i had just let him keep taking my diapers in secret.

Yea when I say press the subject I wouldn't go too far, just joke back. I'm not going to be surprised if its all just coincidence. The problem with this girl is she can't keep someones else's secret for anything, so I really cant come out to her about me being a DL unless I know she is one herself.

from suspicion comes detective work. How sensitive is your hearing, because mine's very acute. If someone crinkled, I'd know. Just look fer clues.

I'm pretty sure even if she wears them she hasn't in my presence. I'm thinking of possible hiding spots, I'm in her room a lot when we hangout so I might try "wondering" over to a possible hiding spot and see how she reacts.

well hard to tell... I've got a couple of dudes who sometimes make diaper related jokes and I am 100% sure none of them knows about my DL side... and I'm quite sure that at least all of those but one are surely NOT DL intersted... with one though, from the comments she sometimes makes it could be - but it's a WAG.

so what to do - ask her ...

or on a daily schedule arrange to go thorugh her trashbags outside - like in some movies ;) (just kidding - please don't)

but maybe open up an anonymous gmail account and send her a link to this side with a text like: hey Ryan, I guess that was the page you've been looking for, ... just make it look like she got it by "accident" and see how she replies, if she does at all... maybe she will even mention the mail to you... whatever... just some random thoughts.

• 4 weeks later...

Well there have been some interesting developments in the last few weeks. I have been hired at a local CVS and work there now. Shortly after I was hired the girl I'm talking about got hired as well. I was talking to her after her first day and we were talking about funny things people have bought, like condoms and such. So i took this opportunity to bring up diapers. I said "yea, I remember this one women who was buying adult diapers and she got all red in the face when she was checking out"

now this never happened but i figured i would gauge her response. She said "aww thats kinda sad/cute" or something along those line. then the next day I was talking to her again after her second day of work and SHE brought it up. She said "oh some one today was buying diapers and it made me think of you." I assume she was thinking about the story I told her but w/e.

So now I go out to dinner with her last night and we were talking about work again and we got on the topic of talking about check out and she brings up diapers again. I can't remember exactly how she started talking about them but I do remember she said "I remember this one guy who was buying diapers, the adult diapers, and he was saying "oh its uhh for the hospital"" (there is a hospital next to us) and I said "yea I'm sure thats what he was getting them for" and she was laughing and agreeing with me.

Now my thought is who else but someone with an interest in them would make or agree with my comment? obviously I said that assuming he was a DL or something and thats his reason for buying them, but what is her reason for agreeing unless she is one as well? The only other explanation I could find for it is maybe she thought I was saying that he was making the excuses because he needed them?

Either way I definitely think this warrants further investigation.

Hi SS502, according to the most recent statistics available, at the end of 2006 there were over 25 million USA residents who need adult diapers. Compare that to the total number of toddlers in the USA under 4 years of age and it is much greater, and growing up from less than 20 million in 2004. No wonder Depend is getting competition from store brands, most made by the same people as make Secure or Tranquilty. The former PaperPak, now Attends, sells so many adult diapers under their own brand names through on-line and to hospitals that they have cut back making generic brands for stores.

You would think that a big chain like CVS would provide new employees with some sensitivity training so as to keep customers who do buy adult diapers loyal to their store. Did the man who said they were for the hospital mean he worked there and they ran out? Or did he mean someone who was in the hospital would need them when discharged and the hospital pharmacy was either closed or charging way above a fair price?

I assume there are people I meet in person who have no clue I am incontinent. Within my office this is not a huge secret. So it has to be random that I hear people making diaper jokes. Everyone sees the TV commercials for Depend, and now HDIS is running commercials on cable. This makes sense because adult diaper customes tend to be very brand-loyal. Take me, I started out wearing Attends Youth when they were owned by P&G and soon grew to need Attends Small. I use a half case of those each month, so my standing order with Care Givers Partnership is a case every other month. In addition I wear cloth diapers to bed when home and often just a slip-in pad during the day, which I make by cutting away the elastic leg gathers on Size 4 Pampers Cruisers. Turns out those Pampers go on sale frequently and even at Target or Cosco retail are less than adult slip-ins and way more comfy. Yes, I have tried Secure and Tranquility Adult Small, which are fine, yet I keep ordering my Attends. I became an Attends gal in 1981 when I started university, back when they had TV commercials starring June Allyson, remember those and remember her from "Good News" and "The Glenn Miller Story"?

Angela Bauer, showing my age

I wasn't present when the gentlemen bought the diapers so I am not sure for what reason he was buying them. As for the sensitivity training that make sense, but I haven't, nor has anyone Iv seen working there make anyone feel uncomfortable for buying anything by asking questions. I was merely making a comment about his motivation to see what my friend would say.

Well I say that next time that she brings up diapers from at work that you tell her that all this talk about people buying diapers has made you think. Then when she says about what, tell her that you had been thinking about what it would feel like to wear diapers. See how she responds, if it is kind of positive say that you were also thinking that maybe she could help you put them on because you hadn't ever done that. If you don't get a positive reaction then drop it and move on to something else but this should help see if there is any diaper desires without actually outing yourself.

SoakedinIowa