LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Pants

Does anyone know where I can get a pair of NOISY plastic pants? Preferably snap-on?

Are these things sold in drugstores/supermarkets, or do I need to order them online?

Check out http://www.fetware.com. If they don't have it they can make it. I am hard to fit and wear cloth diapers. Fetware has made perfect fitting plastic pants for me. Call them at (603) 715-1035 . If the item is in stock, they ship quickly.

Does anyone know where I can get a pair of NOISY plastic pants? Preferably snap-on?

Are these things sold in drugstores/supermarkets, or do I need to order them online?

• 1 month later...

They don't make real noisy plastic pants anymore like the old Noisy 7's. I've got an idea how you can make your own though. For years I've owned "Lang" plastic pants from lifestylesemporium.com because they were most like the one's I wore as a child. Peggysue has them in most all colors but the one's I like best are frosty white. If rinsed out after every using in clear warm or hot water, they last a long time. I've had mine for 9 years and they're just beginning to get hard and crinkly with no tears. I think if you had those (or Gary's) and washed them every day with a mild detergent, it wouldn't take long before they became noisy, just like you like them. Give it a try with what you have. It might work. Sticks

Try B4NS . The link I've provided takes you to the page that describes the different colours and types of vinyl that are available. If you scroll down, you'll see one variety called CRYSTAL which is apparently very noisy. I believe most of their styles of plastic pants (including snap-on) are available in this material.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Check out:

stuff.n.things.951 on Ebay. Their "loud crinkle made to fit you" plastic panties are unbelievably loud! My old "Crystal Clear" ones from XP were noisy(they don't sell these anymore) but whisper quiet in comparison to the Ebay item. I haven't had mine long but so far-they appear to be well made, the legs seem to be much bigger than I specified, and they have full coverage in the rear. The plastic is a thick opaque vinyl like none I've ever seen before. Due to the fit I wonder if they just send from stock sizes? And I wonder how well the thick plastic will hold up? But they're so noisy that you cannot possibly hide the crinkling, and you'll be heard from dozens of feet away, farther if they are uncovered. I'm not exaggerating one bit, they are

NOISY-NOISY-NOISY-NOISY-NOISY-NOISY-NOISY-NOISY-NOISY like no others!

Bettypooh

Check out:

stuff.n.things.951 on Ebay. Their "loud crinkle made to fit you" plastic panties are unbelievably loud! My old "Crystal Clear" ones from XP were noisy(they don't sell these anymore) but whisper quiet in comparison to the Ebay item. I haven't had mine long but so far-they appear to be well made, the legs seem to be much bigger than I specified, and they have full coverage in the rear. The plastic is a thick opaque vinyl like none I've ever seen before. Due to the fit I wonder if they just send from stock sizes? And I wonder how well the thick plastic will hold up? But they're so noisy that you cannot possibly hide the crinkling, and you'll be heard from dozens of feet away, farther if they are uncovered. I'm not exaggerating one bit, they are

NOISY-NOISY-NOISY-NOISY-NOISY-NOISY-NOISY-NOISY-NOISY like no others!

Bettypooh

I got a pair of these also and I agree, the noisiest pants ever. They HAVE TO be obvious to anyone. The plastic is super thick, it seems like it's the same as in thick plastic drop cloths. If you know how noisy those are, that's how loud these pants are.

A pair I got from fetware are also noisy. These are their "ultra flex".

Have fun.

stephykate

I'm not finding that vendor on Ebaby..but then again I may be doing it wrong..or they don't have a store or listing at the moment. any help?

stuff.n.things.951

I just checked the sellers name and it is correct. They aren't selling anything right now :( but I checked their "ebay My World" and they're still active with 100% positive feedback on 171 sales. I looked deeper and saw a single negative from someone who resold their prooducts and was blocked and 7 neutrals; some for slow shipping and some for bad communications and a couple for having the wrong pic. The pic on mine was right, the shipping time normal, but I didn't get any messages from them after paying. As soon as I see how well this thick plastic lasts I plan on ordering some more :D I just need to know how many to get :P

Bettypooh