LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Like A Fish

Hi folks,

I was bitten by the writing bug this morning, but no promises on when it will come by again. Here's the first chapter of my new story. Hopefully more to come soon. Let me know what you think!

------

Pt. 1

It was another quiet morning in Afton. The last of the amber leaves were falling from the trees, just barely visible in the dawn light. The air held a chill, and with each exhalation, Russell could just barely make out the vapors of his breath. Dressed in track pants and an old t-shirt from summer camp, Russell was only partially mindful of his surroundings as he sped by. He was nearing the end of his 3.5 mile run, and the mental effort of finishing at pace was occupying his attention.

As he turned the corner onto Baseline, his house came into view, and he saw something unexpected. Sitting in the driveway was a fairly large U-Haul truck, and sitting in the truck was a petite looking young woman. Russell smiled.

“This is a nice surprise,” he thought.

As he had but two blocks to go, he slowed his pace to a quick walk, and tried to wipe the sweat from his brow. The woman did not appear to have noticed him yet. She was busy drinking from an enormous bottle of water, looking out across the street. Seizing the opportunity, Russell leaned quickly in to see how badly he smelled. It could have been worse, definitely. When he looked up, the woman was looking away, but now she wore a smirk.

As he came up to his driveway, the woman rolled down the window and greeted him with a pretty, confident voice.

"Hi there," he replied.

"Let me guess...you're not from the moving company, are you?"

"No, can't say I am," he said, smiling. "I actually live here."

"Well, it's nice to meet you then, neighbor. I'm Lily. I'm going to be living upstairs, as soon as the movers show up, anyway."

"When were they supposed to get here, Lily?"

Lily paused to take another long swig of water, then smiled ironically and looked down at the clock in the truck.

"Oh, about an hour and a half ago. I'm pretty close to giving up and just doing it myself."

"Well as you can see, neighbor, I'm already covered in sweat. Would you like a hand? I'm Russell."

"Charmed. So do you really live here, or is this some elaborate attempt at a pickup?"

Russell blushed a bit, then fumbled in his pockets to produce his housekey.

"I live downstairs."

Lily smiled a bit teasingly, and then opened the truck door and hopped out to shake Russell's hand. His were cold, hers were remarkably warm and quite soft. Lily paused to take another long drink from her water bottle.

"So what's in the back?"

"Excuse me?"

Russell blushed a bit again.

"Of the truck, I mean...how much junk am I going to have to lug?"

Lily grinned.

"I knew what you meant, I was just playing. I'm a bit of a packrat, I'll admit, but it's nothing too heavy. You look like you could handle it."

Russell was enjoying her cockiness. She was very attractive, sexy even, and she knew it. Her sense of confidence was a bit daunting to him, and he found her teasing quite exciting.

It was evident from the way that Lily was dressed that she wasn't planning on doing much of the heavy lifting herself. Russell stole a quick gaze as she took another drink from that massive bottle. She wore black sandals, a comfortable looking knee-length khaki skirt, and a thin powder-blue sweater over a tight cami. She had the look of a librarian that moonlighted as a stripper.

Lily caught his gaze, and simply smiled in return. Evidently, she was accustomed to being on the receiving end of appreciative glances.

"So you'll help me then? I might be able to throw in breakfast. You must have worked up an appetite."

"Well I was going to go in and watch Saturday morning cartoons, but if you insist..."

Lily smirked and turned to go open the back of the truck. Russell took the opportunity to check out his new neighbor from the back. The was very curvy. Rounded shoulders, gathered waist, and a remarkably rounded butt that tapered down her thighs to her slender ankles. She had a very deliberate walk, taking wide strides that caused her hips to rise and fall with the movement. Russell caught his lips curling into a smile.

Lily wasn't lying about being a packrat. The truck was absolutely full, but she seemed to be well organized, at least. Most of her items were in cutely labelled boxes. Lily wasn't wasting any time. She had already grabbed two boxes and was making her way to the door. Russell hefted a large box and went to follow her.

The afternoon was relatively uneventful. Lily kept drinking water like a racehorse until she had drained the bottle, and then she produced another of equal size. They talked about the neighborhood, the town, Lily's hometown of Topeka, and Russell's job at the local bookstore. Lily did not go into much detail for why she had moved in the first place, and Russell did not want to pry. After a few trips Lily started getting warm in all of her clothing, so she took off her sweater and left it in her new bedroom. Moving got a bit more enjoyable for Russell after that.

Four hours later, the pair had managed to move all of the boxes and furniture into the house, although nothing had been unpacked. Russell was getting hungry, and his stomach was rumbling.

"So about that breakfast you owe me..."

"I know, I was thinking the same thing. Do you know of any good places around here?"

"I know a spot. Are you okay going sweaty, or do you want to get cleaned up first?"

"I might want to change, but I won't shower or anything. How about I meet you at your place in five?"

"It's a date," said Russell, very pleased with himself.

He let himself out and went back to his apartment to at least refresh his deoderant.

About ten minutes later, Russell heard a quick knock on the door, and found Lily there waiting for him. Oddly, she was wearing what appeared to be the same clothes as before, although she had put her sweater back on, and was now wearing shoes instead of sandals. He shrugged to himself, and lead the way to his beat-up old car.

Russell's favorite breakfast spot was an old diner called Phil's. It had surly staff, greasy food, and decor that looked like it hadn't changed (or been cleaned) since the 50's. Lily gave him a funny look when they first entered the place, but didn't complain.

The pair seated themselves near the back of the place, which was only moderately busy, and like clockwork, Marvin the waiter came and deposited two plastic cups and a pitcher of water. He handed Lily a menu, but Russell was left empty-handed.

"So you're a regular here, I see?"

"For years and years. You've never had better eggs and toast. They dole out butter with an ice cream scoop."

Lily poured each of them a glass of water and downed hers quickly as she looked over the menu. Russell sat and discreetly watched as she did so. No doubt Marvin was wondering who she was. Although he hardly ever said a spare word, he always seemed to be in everyone's business at Phil's.

Lily ordered a tall stack of pancakes with bacon, and Russell got his usual. The food came quickly, and it was as deliciously unhealthy as ever. Throughout the meal Lily sipped water continuously. She had finished the pitcher before Russell had a chance to finish his glass.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, I think you've earned a question or two."

"Are you always this thirsty, Lily? I don't think I've ever seen anyone drink quite so much water before, especially not someone your size."

"If you think this is bad, you should see me on a hot summer day. I'll let you in on a little secret: I'm actually part fish."

"I don't want to pry or anything, but it's pretty amazing."

"If you want to know the real story, I have a genetic disorder that affects my kidneys. My mom is the same way, and my sisters too. The family joke is that we'll someday buy a controlling stake in Brita, just to save money."

"So how much *do* you drink in a day, anyway? Don't you get sick of the taste of water?"

"Ha, I used to get annoyed by it, but now I love it. I've gotten so accustomed to drinking like this that my throat gets dry if I don't have a bottle of water within arm's reach. I go through gallons and gallons a day. I stopped keeping track ages ago."

Russell really wanted to ask how she managed to avoid running to the bathroom every five minutes, but it didn't seem like polite conversation. He kept that question to himself, for now.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pt. 2

When the check came, Russell pulled out his wallet out of habit, but Lily fixed him with a stern look and insisted that she would cover the bill. Russell thanked her and sat back in his seat as Lily walked up to the register, her hips rose and fell even more than usual this time, and she drew a playful look from Marvin. Taking full of advantage of his spot at the back of the restaurant, Russell continued to memorize the looks of his new neighbor. She seemed now more pear-shaped than he had noticed before. She had a dancer's body, and it suited her. Even under the loose skirt, her rear protruded a bit, impossibly round. It was harder to tear himself away when he noticed that she had almost finished paying. He gathered his things and got up to join her.

"So where to next?"

"Well, I do need to get a few things for my place. What are you up to this morning, Russell?"

"You made me miss my cartoons, so I've got nothing now."

"So you're saying that you'd be happy to drive me around town and show me the sights, then?"

Once again, Russell was surprised by her cockiness. She really had him under her spell.

"I guess that's what I'm saying, Lily. Where to?"

"How about you show me where the nearest grocery store is? I want to try out my new stove, and I'll need some ingredients."

Russell mimed a tip of the hat and went to hold the door for her as they headed out of the diner. They discussed work in the car on the ride to the grocery store, and it came out that Lily did not yet have a job. She'd had experience in a variety of different clerical and retail jobs, but had never stayed anywhere too long. She asked if Russell knew of any leads.

"Well the pay sucks, but you could always come to work at Wordsworth's with me. I think they're actually hiring, believe it or not."

"You know, Russell, I'm glad to have you as a neighbor. You're all right," she said, giving him a playful pat on the shoulder.

Russell just smiled, and felt himself blushing again.

At the grocery store, Lily wasted no time filling her cart to the brim with fruits, vegetables, cans, jars and boxes of all kinds. Russell wasn't much of a cook himself, and it was fun for him to watch Lily expertly scavenge the shelves for all of her essentials. While she shopped, Lily worked on training another of her large water bottles that she had been hiding in her bag. Russell found himself increasingly curious of how she managed.

At the checkout, Lily made small talk with the cashier, then pulled Russell gently by the arm to have him help bag up her groceries. He didn't protest.

"Any other stops before we head back?"

"No, I think this has been an eventful enough morning. Let's rest up a bit. I could really use that shower, too."

So the pair headed back home, with a trunk full of food. Lily asked Russell more details about his job, and he was happy to share. He had a lot of fun just talking with his new neighbor. She was so full of energy and mischief, it was impossible not to like her. He was almost a bit disappointed when they pulled into the driveway.

Without a word, Russell set to the task of helping Lily with her groceries. She thanked him with another of her impish smiles. They were developing a routine, and neither was complaining.

Once the food had been put away, and Russell was about to excuse himself, Lily stopped him.

"Well neighbor, it looks like I owe you another favor. Seeing as how you donated your whole morning to helping me out, and considering you're my only friend in Afton, why don't you come by for dinner tonight? My treat."

"That sounds lovely, Lily." Another blush. "What time?"

"Six thirty, on the dot. Bring your biggest appetite."

"Looking forward to it," said Russell as he walked out with a grin. As he left, he thought he saw something strange in the corner of his eye, but he couldn't quite piece it together.

"What a morning!"

Russell truly did not have much going on that day, and was too busy thinking about Lily to bother calling up a friend, so he busied himself with housework that he had been putting off for awhile.

Periodically he would hear a thud as Lily set down boxes, and he could occasionally make it bits of basslines from the music she was playing. Having not had an upstairs neighbor for months, this was actually a nice change of pace for him. Of course, he reminded himself that he might be a little biased.

At around five o'clock Russell started to catch the first smells from the dinner Lily was working on. The thudding had been replaced by the clanging of pots and pans some time ago, and it seemed like Lily was putting some real effort into her first meal in her new home.

Suddenly it occured to him - wine! He didn't have anything at his apartment, and it would be rude for him to show up to a fancy meal like this empty handed. Checking the clock, he grabbed his keys and sped off to the liqour store to get something for the evening.

At the store he was faced with a conundrum - red or white? Not knowing what his gourmet neighbor was preparing, he had no idea what to buy. After a moment of indecisiveness, he chose the easy path and bought a bottle of each, stretching his usual budget a bit in the process.

"It's a special occasion," he thought to himself.

When he arrived back home at around 6:00, the smells had gotten much stronger, and he found himself suddenly very hungry. He headed inside to get cleaned up and to change into something a bit nicer. He wanted to make a good second impression.

Opting for a nice collared shirt and casual slacks, Russell admired himself in the mirror. He tested his breath, which was passable, and fixed a few stray hairs. He glanced at his old standby cologne, but thought it might be overkill, and left it alone. Satisfied, he flicked on the TV to kill time until dinner.

At 6:28 Russell stood in the evening air waiting for Lily to come answer her door. When she opened it, Russell couldn't help but smile. Apparently she too had decided to dress up a bit for dinner. She was barefoot, wearing a soft-looking pair of patterned capris and a cream-colored scoopneck top that was very flattering to her form. Over all of this, she had on a well-used green apron. Her blond hair was done up in a loose bun, held together with silver pins.

"You look nice," they said, almost in unison.

Russell took his hands out from behind his back, revealing with a sheepish grin the two bottles of wine he had purchased earlier at the store.

"I wasn't sure which to bring, so I brought both."

"Always be prepared, right Russell? Come on in."

Lily's furniture was now scattered around the room in a way that was beginning to make sense, and many of the boxes had disappeared from the floor. Lily had set up a pair of computer speakers on a table, and she was playing soft piano music from her iPod. Dinner smelled amazing.

"I'm just finishing up with the chicken. While you wait, I have a job for you: go dig out some plates and silverware for us, unless you want to eat with your hands."

"I wouldn't want to burn my fingers. Any clues where I should look?"

"The plates should be in one of these boxes," she said, pointing to a pile in the corner. "As for the silverware..." she shrugged. "Try the living room, maybe."

Russell went hunting for the plates first, which were easy to find in one of the labelled boxes. He went to the living room and started inspecting the labels, looking for anything that might fit. He found boxes of CDs, computer parts, a disassembled bookshelf, and all sorts of odds and ends, but no silverware.

"No luck!" he shouted.

"Keep looking, I know they're here somewhere."

Russell wandered over to the bedroom to continue his search. He found boxes containing comforters, pillows, a futon frame, and then he saw that the closet door was open. He peeked inside and saw a number of very large boxes marked "Misc." Lily had already cut the tapes on one, but the flaps were closed.

Not really sure where else to look, Russell went to the box and pulled back the flaps to look inside. The box definitely did not contain silverware.

Thanks for all the kind words, folks. I'll try to actually finish this one, hopefully. I want to find out what happens next too. :D

Pt. 3

Red-faced, Russell quickly closed the flaps to the box, then stepped away from the closet. Had he really seen what he thought he had seen? The massive box had contained a number of bags, each a little larger than a toaster oven. Some were green, others white, and still others purple. They had all sorts of unfamiliar names, most of them foreign, but from the illustrations on the sides, it was pretty clear what they contained. That, and one of the green bags has wide open, and half of the contents were missing already, the rest fully exposed.

Russell guessed that there must have been a hundred or so adult diapers contained in the box, and who knows what was in the boxes below? Could these really be for Lily, or were they for someone else. Diapers are for babies and grandmothers, he thought to himself, not single women my age. What the hell?

Russell tried to calm down and pretend he hadn't seen anything, and he continued his search. On one of the chairs in the bedroom, there was a box that he had evidently missed labelled "Kitchen." He picked it up and shook it gently. Lily's silverware clanged together inside.

"I found them," he called, not very loudly.

"What? I can't hear you over the fan!"

Russell composed himself and walked over to the kitchen with the box.

"I found the silverware," he said, voice tinged with uncertainty.

"Oh, good. I'm almost done here," she said, pausing to take another long drink from her water bottle. "Why don't you set the table?"

Grateful to have a task to distract his thoughts, Russell gathered the plates and silverware and got to work, not that it took him very long. Diapers...what the hell? He would have to get to the bottom of this. Before he could get too deep into his thoughts, Lily came in carrying to clinking wine glasses and a bottle opener.

"I have a new job for you, Russell. Wine duty. Get to work!" she said, with false sternness.

Russell picked the wine bottle, which he had neglected to chill properly, and got cracking. At first he poured a small glass for each of them, but then decided to double it. He needed it, after all.

In a minute, Lily came in with the fruits of her labors - an exotic looking salad flanked by some sort of herbed chicken and risotto. He was momentarily distracted from thoughts of diapers, his appetite suddenly demanding his full attention.

"That looks amazing, Lily," he said, quite genuinely.

"It had better be. This chicken is an old recipe of the family's. Never fails."

"Never fails to what?"

She smiled coyly.

Russell waited for her to sit, and then sat himself. He was lost in thought for a moment, but Lily banished the silence with a toast:

"To cardboard boxes, and all of the joys to moving," she said smiling.

Russell clinked his glass and took a long sip. Lily took an equally long drink, but did not drain the glass in one gulp as she had the water earler.

The food tasted just as advertised by the delicious smell, and the two of them had little time for conversation between anxious bites. The efforts of the day had worked up an appetite, evidently. Throughout the meal Lily alternated between her wine glass and a large pint glass of water that she had brought from the kitchen. Russell took it easy at first, but the wine went well with dinner, so when he finished his glass he was quick to pour himself another, as well as refresh Lily's which was almost empty. The wine helped loosen both of them up, and by the end of the meal they were sharing ever increasingly ridiculous stories.

Lily wanted to know more about Wordsworth's and all of Russell's coworkers, and in return shared stories about her family and friends in Kansas. They had soon finished the first bottle of wine. Russell had been a gentleman and saved the last pour for Lily, which she gratefully accepted. Russell was beginning to feel the effects, but was nowhere near drunk. It seemed that Lily was no lightweight either. She seemed just as perky as ever.

It was Lily who brought up the topic of the other bottle.

"You know, Russell, I believe no meal is complete without dessert, and I've always been fond of pairing red wine and chocolate."

"Say no more, Lily," Russell said with a grin, starting to work on the other bottle. Lily meanwhile set out to the kitchen to locate two fresh glasses, and to gather the dessert.

She didn't really try to hide her satisfaction as she brought in a large tray containing a coffee-colored torte. Russell was already quite full, but it looked irresistable. He poured each of them a tall glass of red and mocked licking is lips for Lily. She smiled back in return.

"Shall we have another toast?" Russell asked.

"Sure, how about, to new friendships."

"I'll drink to that!"

Glasses clinked, and both of the new neighbors drank deeply. Russell was thankful that he had been indecisive earlier at the liqour store. He was having a great time, and didn't want the night to end anytime soon. He hoped that Lily was feeling much the same.

Interesting story.

And one note: THANK YOU for using the correct layout/formatting for a story! Quotes, capitalization, punctuation...Amazing! That always makes the story better. You may think I'm a nut for ranting like this but there are so many people that don't know how to format or are just too lazy, so really, thank you for it.

~ C.J.

Thanks again for all of the comments, everyone. The next chapter was a bit short, so I'm giving you two instead. I'll write more when I can!

Part 4:

As the pair were nearing the end of the second bottle, and scraping up the crumbs of dessert, it was apparent that both were feeling tipsy. Russell felt his face glowing a little, and could hear himself saying all sorts of things that he might have otherwise kept to himself.

Lily was pretty close to drunk. She was slouching a bit in her chair, and laughed and giggled at every other word coming out of Russell's mouth. Not that he was complaining; if anything, she was a fun drunk. She was a blast.

The two were really running out of mundane facts, so they had started to share more personal things instead. All of that disclosure had an echoing effect. As Russell let Lily in on little secrets about himself, Lily returned the favor, and so on. They were getting quite comfortable. Lily was also getting a bit touchier, and again, Russell didn't complain. When she suggested that they move to the couch with the last of the wine, he was all for it.

Lily led the way, again with that peculiar sauntering walk. More than before, Russell was hypnotised by the little dance of her hips. He hardly wanted to break away for a moment, but from all of the wine, he really needed the bathroom. He asked Lily where it was and she pointed to a closed door, just before plopping herself down on the couch.

Russell made his slightly dizzy way to the bathroom and sighed with relief as he loosed a solid stream in the toilet. While he was peeing, he glanced around the small bathroom. Lily still hadn't unpacked most of her things, but he saw her toothbrush, a comb, some shampoo, conditioner, and of all things, baby powder. He made a mental note as he shook off, then diligently flushed.

Lily had managed to pull herself off the couch, and was in the process of playing with her iPod. Gentle acoustic rock began to float from the speakers. The room got decidedly more romantic. Lily returned to the couch, again with a plop, and patted the seat for Russell to join her. As Lily was sitting dead center on the couch, Russell ended up right next to her, knees touching. She was incredibly warm.

She laid a hand on his shoulder, waited a moment, and then leaned in and pecked him on the cheek.

"Thank you, Russell."

"For what?"

"You know, for today. When I got here I didn't really know what I was doing, it just seemed like as good a place as any to set down for awhile. I never dreamed I'd meet someone as nice as you," she said with a minor slur.

"Lily, you don't have to thank me for anything. I've had a great time today, and I haven't eaten so well in months!"

She pecked him again, and he just grinned, not sure if he should be taking things any further. He wanted her, but he didn't want to take advantage. Anyway, it didn't seem like this would be his only chance.

"Close your eyes," he said gently.

Lily acquiesced. Russell suppressed his desire to jump on top of her, and instead reached over to slowly massage her neck, working his fingers delicately on her nape. She let out a soft happy hum, and started to reach up to touch him, but he stopped her, and leaned in to kiss her forehead.

"I'll see you in the morning, Lily."

"Spoilsport. Just don't wake me before noon. Here, let me walk you out."

To Russell's surprise, Lily sprung from the couch and sauntered to the door. She was evidently a bit more sober than he had thought. She was the picture of beauty, as far has he was concerned. Curvier every time he looked at her. It was all he could do not to pull her back onto the couch, but he stopped himself and let his eyes do the exploring instead. They travelled from her wavy hair down across her shoulders, following the curve of her spine toward her slender waist, then landed on that lovely butt, which was bigger than he remembered. He also noticed what might have been a light stain that started at her crotch and travelled a ways down her inner thigh, or perhaps it was just a trick of the light. The hallway was dim from the mood lighting, so he couldn't be sure. He stepped closer to get a better look, but Lily turned around to smile at him, waiting for him to get his shoes back on.

"I hate to leave, you know," he said sincerely.

"You should stay then."

"It's late, and I don't want to push my luck...you know what I mean."

"Are you always such a gentleman, Russell? Patience isn't always a virtue, you know."

"Hey, you know where to find me. I'll see you in the morning?"

"Maybe," she said coyly.

One quick kiss, and he was out the door. He felt her eyes on his back as he walked back to his apartment. Was it love? Lust? He wanted to sleep on it, at least.

That night, Russell slept fitfully. Lily was there in all of his dreams, teasing him, flirting. He kicked himself for not taking her invitation to stay longer. He promised himself it would be different, next time.

-------------------------

Part 5:

The following morning, Russell woke to a tapping noise that started off quiet and got steadily more persistent. The tap became a knock, and then he realized that it was coming from his door. He had a good guess as to who the hand belonged to.

Imagining how ridiculous he must have looked, Russell opened the door.

Two burly men in blue jumpsuits greeted him with suspicion.

"Lily Thompson here?"

"Upstairs," Russell said, scratching his neck. "You wouldn't be the movers, would you? You're a day late, you know."

"You gotta be shittin' me..."

Russell just shrugged.

"What time is it, anyway?"

One of the men pulled back his sleeve and examined his watch.

"Oh, quarter after eight."

"Way too early. She'll probably be sleeping for hours. Look, I was the one that helped her move, so there's really nothing else to do."

"Well, sorry for the trouble, buddy."

"Really, no need to apologize," Russell said, half-smiling.

"Well, pass it on to the lady then, when you see her."

"Will do. You have a good day."

With that, the tardy movers left, and Russell stood in his doorway yawning. He was only half-awake, but he didn't really feel like sleeping anymore, so he headed to the kitchen to get something to drink. He had a bit of a headache from the night before. Still worth it, though. No question about that.

Just as he was pouring himself a glass, he heard another knock on the door. This one was different - lighter, more relaxed. He went to open it, and found Lily staring at him blankly. She looked like she had just rolled out of bed, and he told her so.

"I did. I got woken up by the 5-minute knocking session on your door. Who was that?"

Lily looked a bit ridiculous. Her hair was sticking up on one side, and half in her face. She was wearing loosely buttoned yellow pajamas and somewhat playful looking light blue slippers. Her pajama pants were mostly loose on her, but fit her behind rather well. He caught himself staring, but Lily didn't seem to notice for the moment.

"The movers, if you can believe it. I think someone needs to buy them a calendar."

"I hope they weren't expecting to get paid..."

"No, they were actually pretty decent. I told them you'd be asleep, so they didn't even try to wake you."

"Well, they did anyway, and here I am. Got anything to drink? I'm parched."

"Right this way, Miss," Russell gestured.

Like the gentleman he was, Russell handed Lily the glass he had just poured, and then started on another for himself. Lily took it greedily and started gulping. As he finished pouring his, she had drained hers. She set it down next to the pitcher.

"Keep it coming, Russ. You don't mind if I call you Russ, do you?"

Russell's dad used to call him that, and it always annoyed him. Lily could call him "Russtafarian," for all he cared, though.

"Not at all. Mind if I call you Lil?"

"Yes. It sounds like 'L'il Kim' or something."

"Fine, fine."

Russell poured her another glass, and this time she only gulped down half before setting it down.

"Your toilet must get a workout," he joked.

"You'd be surprised."

Russell laughed good-naturedly.

"Well, probably not so surprised anymore. I was a little tipsy last night, but I definitely know I saw you staring at this."

She turned to the side and placed a hand on her butt, which she stuck out for emphasis. His eyes weren't playing tricks on him - it really did seem to get larger each time he saw it.

"I...I don't know what to say," he stammered.

"Oh, you don't have to say anything...not unless you want to. You could refill my glass though, while you're thinking about it."

Her glass was once again empty. He complied with her request absent-mindedly.

"I have a confession to make. You remember when you sent me looking for your silverware? Well, before I found it, I found something else. Something in your closet."

"Well Russ, it seems like you've learned my secret." Her voice now took on a playfully menacing tone: "It's a shame I have to kill you, I was really starting to like you."

"Do you really have to?"

"Well, I could make an exception, just this once. It's going to cost you, though."

"Cost me what?"

"You'll see."

With that, Lily finished her third glass of water for the morning and headed to the door to let herself out.

"You're leaving?"

"I need to change before I make a mess on your floor. I'll be back, Russ. Don't you worry."

Russ was speechless, but Lily took it into stride, confident as ever.

"Get cleaned up. We're going for coffee. My treat."

Thanks again for the comments, dear readers. Here's the next edition. I'm meanwhile working on a nice set of surprises for anyone who happens to be getting into this. I feel conceited to say this, but I really *like* these characters. With any luck, you're going to learn a whole lot more about them in the coming weeks. Keep checking this space.

Part 6:

Russell puzzled over this new turn of events while he showered. She had all but admitted to wearing diapers, and putting together the baby powder, her kidney condition, all of the water, and the enormous boxes in her closet, it seemed like she wore them pretty frequently, if not all the time. Russell had never gone out with a girl in diapers. For that matter, he had never heard of one, at least one that could get around without a wheelchair. How completely bizarre. He had a feeling like he should be disgusted, or grossed out, but for whatever reason, he wasn't. Lily's demeanor and attitude were that it was normal, and she was so charismatic that he was starting to buy into it himself. It *was* a medical condition, after all, right? It made sense. What was she going to do? Run to the bathroom every fifteen minutes? Putting himself in her shoes, he could see how she would choose diapers.

Out of the shower, Russell chose comfortable clothes - jeans and a T-shirt with a light jacket. He didn't have much else to do, so he headed out to meet Lily upstairs.

"Lily?" he called, knocking lightly.

"It's open!" came the reply.

He went inside slowly, feeling a bit like an intruder.

"Just finishing up, Russell. Make yourself comfortable," said Lily, probably from the bedroom.

"Sure."

Russell was going to take a seat on her couch, but before he sat down he noticed that there was a small pile of damp paper towels where she had been sitting last night. "Eek," he thought, and opted for a seat at the table instead.

"So I hope you know some good coffee shops, because I'm clueless," called Lily.

"I know a couple. You hungry for breakfast?"

"Absolutely."

From the bedroom, Russell could hear rustling noises, and then the loud sounds of tape tearing, and more rustling. He didn't need three guesses as to what Lily was up to. In a moment, he heard a zipper, and then footsteps walking toward the kitchen. Now that he was listening for it, he could hear a slight crinkle as she walked. This should have been a turnoff, of course, but it somehow wasn't.

"Am I showing?" she asked, twirling for him dramatically. She had chosen khakis and a maroon 3/4 length sleeve shirt. She looked nice as ever. Her ass looked decidedly smaller than it had yesterday, and now he knew why.

"No, you're good." He paused, and then added, "very good."

"Well, I'm glad I can trust you. When I was younger, I would ask my sisters the same question most mornings, and they weren't always so truthful. One time I was in a rush and I tucked the back of my shirt into my diaper. I didn't notice anything was wrong until much later, in class, when it started wicking wetness from the diaper. I had the strangest stain halfway up my back for the rest of the day. *That* was a trip. On that note, how about coffee?"

Russell was dumbfounded. It's like she was constantly pushing his boundaries. All he could do was hang on for the ride.

"Yeah, that sounds good."

He let her lead the way, crinkling quietly, as he followed, eyes transfixed on her supple, padded rear. She picked up a large bag on the way out. He had an inkling as to the contents.

Being the one with the car, Russell was the designated driver. He headed toward one of the couple good indie coffee places, the more romantic of the two. They didn't say much on the ride at first, but after ten minutes of relative silence, Russell couldn't help himself.

"So...what's it like to wear diapers?"

"I knew you were going to ask me sooner or later, Russ. The answer is, it depends."

Russ gave her a look.

"Pun slightly intended. But really, it depends. Have you ever had a favorite blanket? Imagine what it would be like to wear it. To have it wrapped around your most sensitive spots. A diaper can be just like that - warm, comforting, secure."

"But..."

"But it can also be itchy, heavy, soggy and damp. It's like anything, really. It's all about context. Some days I feel really good to put them on, and I feel naked and vulnerable without them. Others, I just wish I could be rid of them."

"But your condition."

"Yeah, I don't have much of a choice, unless I want to chain myself to the toilet."

"So today? What are they like right now?"

"Well Russ, I'm having a really good morning, and I'm still dry right now, though that won't last much longer. Right now, this diaper feels just like a favorite blanket."

"Must be nice."

"Well, when life gives you lemons, make lemonade."

Russell smiled.

"Speaking of which, I'm thirsty. Are we there yet?"

Warning - this next chapter is not for the faint of stomach...

Part 7:

At the coffee shop, Russell ordered his usual Americano, but Lily had to deliberate over the menu. After some delay, she went for a large mocha, and asked for a glass of water as well. True to her word, she paid once again.

Russell opted for a table in the back of the place. It was a relatively quiet coffee shop, and he was a bit embarrassed to be walking around with his crinkly date. He knew it was in his head, but it still made him nervous. Of course, Lily was anything but.

"So I'll bet you have more diaper questions, don'tcha?" she said in a not-particularly-quiet voice.

"I wouldn't even know where to start." He paused to think while she played with her cuticles for a moment. "Um...how long have you been wearing...them?"

"To be honest, Russ, I never really stopped. I was born with my kidney condition, and since I was young, like a lot of my family, I was a drinking machine - formula, milk, apple juice, water, whatever I could get my hands on. My mom, who wears diapers herself, only made a token effort at toilet-training me. I mean really, she knew how I was going to end up from personal experience. Why bother, right?"

Russell looked at her incredulously.

"And you don't hold that against her?"

"Depends on the day, I guess. I've mostly made my peace, though. I'm usually thankful for the diapers, more than anything. Have I told you about my little sister Daisy? She drinks as much as I do, but doesn't wear diapers. She's probably spent as much money on replacing stained clothing as I have on disposables, so far. Diapers are totally the way to go. No gross toilets at gas stations, no bathroom breaks during movies, a comfy seat anywhere you go...what more could you want?"

Russ laughed a bit, and Lily joined him. It was still weird, but he felt somehow much more comfortable with the whole affair by the minute. It didn't hurt that Lily was fidgeting under the table, and possibly playing a little bit of footsie with him. He used the tip of his shoe to poke back, and she smiled. The two carried on about diapers and everything else as Russell sipped and Lily gulped her coffee and water, going to the front twice for refills. After awhile, Lily got a look on her face.

"Um...Russ?"

"Yes, Lily?"

"Do you mind if we get out of here?" she asked, her voice tinged with urgency.

"Sure. Do you have any errands to run before we head back? Anything else to pick up for your apartment?"

"No, nothing. I'd just really like to get home to take care of some business."

"Okay...let's go."

Russell was curious about her sudden rush, but he didn't want to press her for more information. As he gathered their dishes to set on the counter, he noticed that she was squirming a bit more than usual. It almost looked like she was doing the potty dance. But why? She had a diaper, so what was there to worry about? His curiosity and concern grew, but he didn't say anything as they walked to the car. Lily, meanwhile had an increasing look of desperation on her face.

"Is something the matter, Lily? You might as well tell me."

"Well, the truth is that I *really* have to go."

"But you're wearing a diaper...what's the problem?"

"Yeah, I know. It's not that kind of going, you know what I mean?"

"Oh...you don't do that?"

"Not if I can help it! It's not very pleasant, and it's not the sort of thing you want to sit around in."

"Can you make it? You look like you're in pretty bad shape."

"I am, Russ," she said pathetically. "That coffee was a mistake, especially considering how much wine we had last night. I don't want to stink up your car, though. I'll do my best to hold it if you promise to hurry."

"Oh come on, it can't be that bad. We'll just roll down the windows," Russell said reassuringly.

"There's that, and there's also the cleanup, which is never fun."

"Yeah, you're on your own for that one."

Lily just groaned, wearing a deep look of concentration on her face. Russell stepped on it a bit, but the weekend traffic had picked up, and there was only so much he could do.

Lily groaned again, her face getting a bit red, and little beads of sweat appeared on her face. She rubbed her knees together instictively, and pressed on her stomach.

"Oh hell, it's no good..."

"We're almost there, Lily. Just five more minutes."

"Too late, Russ!"

Wearing a look of defeat, Lily whimpered a bit, and then gasped as she lifted herself off the seat. Russ could hardly believe what was happening, but he had his wits about him enough to roll down his window. The noise helped to drown out the sounds eminating from his passenger's padded butt, but there was no mistaking what was going on. Lily was keeping herself an inch above the seat, straining, and apparently still going in spurts. Even over the noise from outside, Russell could hear her the little wet explosions, punctuated by the occasional fart. Lily looked incredibly embarrassed, but the relief on her face was tangible.

"Oh Russ, I'm so sorry you had to see that...and smell it. I really had to go!"

"It *sounded* like it," he joked, trying to set her eat ease.

"Honestly, this hardly ever happens to me. I can't believe I messed in your car, of all places."

"Hey, don't worry about it. Shit happens."

"Ha ha."

Not bothering to be discreet, Lily felt cautiously around her butt for wet spots, and then slowly lowered herself back down onto the seat. She gave another gasp as she did. It must have been some mess, though Russell. Luckily for Lily, though, they were nearly home. Russell was turning into the driveway when the smell finally hit him. His face scrunched up.

"Yeah, I told you it was bad, didn't I?"

"You weren't kidding, Lily. So this doesn't happen much?"

"Not very often, but more than I'd like, if you know what I mean. You remember our talk in the cafe? Well right now this thing couldn't feel less like a comfortable blanket. I think I have a date with the shower, so unless you want to join me, I'll have to catch you later."

"I think I'll pass, thanks."

"Good choice. Thanks for the ride, neighbor."

"Even considering what just happened, Lily, my pleasure."

The two parted ways, with Russell heading to his door and Lily to hers, albeit much more slowly. Before heading in, Russell had to steal a glance back to see how she was managing. Lily was moving at a snail's pace, evidently trying to keep from moving her mess around too much. For some reason though, she stopped mid-step as he was watching. He could very faintly hear her mouth the word "fuck," and then as he watched her spread her legs a bit, he could tell why. Her bladder had just picked the worst time to release that third cup of coffee. This was going to be some cleanup.

this is a truly phenomenal story so far, great job on creating your characters and the setting, i mean it you really know how create a good mental picture to draw the reader in.

i do have a little request though, with all the detail you've described the characters in it's obvious that you have a good mental picture of what they look like, it would be nice to visualize them true to your vision. with your writing skill I'm sure it's no big deal to add little hints to their appearance as you see them like lily's hair color and whether or not she picked up a noticeable accent from Kansas.

i can respect if you're leaving it open for reader to form their own view of them too it's completely up to you of course.

thanks so much for sharing your story with the rest of us ^_^