LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommies and Daddies

For the grown-ups to discuss ABDL topics. No babies unless you're looking for a 'pankin!

• Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Hey everyone! As a heads up, this will technically serve as the final chapter in this story. There is one more part I have planned after this that I’ve almost completed, but it will serve as an epilogue more than as a strictly ‘final’ chapter. That being said, I think you all will enjoy it just as much as this one. There were a lot of ways that I could have had this story turn, but if any of you have read my other stories, I usually like the happy endings better. I have a few stories with decidedly negative endings, but I kind of like my fiction to be an escape sometimes and ending happy is just a nice way to go in my opinion. Next, as a reminder, I’m now polling between two stories to figure out what I should write next. The two choices are listed out in chapter 2, so be sure to check them out and let me know. As I am announcing the winner with the next and final chapter tomorrow at some point, be sure to let me know which story you would like to read first. As usual, I hope everyone enjoys this penultimate chapter! Chapter 15: Spring of a New Life My heart pounded within my chest. I didn’t see a way out of this. I just knew that Nancy was serious and only bad things could come from this. But then I saw the rippling eyebrows of Agent Dawson. Subtle, but something was definitely there. I just hoped that she was trying to indicate for me to duck, and I really couldn’t be sure about that even, but I knew that at least at minimum, she had a plan in mind. What specifically, I had no idea, but at that point, I only had trust to go on. So, with few other options, I nodded my head to her. Agent Dawson cleared her throat and Chief McGinty briefly looked back at her. He seemed to know what she was indicating, and he was clearly the one in charge, so when he looked back at Nancy, he stared at her even further down than he already had been. I could probably have heard a pin drop in that single moment. I could feel the tension rising behind me with Nancy. I knew she was planning on doing something very soon. Before she did though, Chief McGinty then squinted, slightly curved his mouth upward, and said very clearly, “Take ‘em.” All at once, I stopped breathing. I knew the moment of truth had come and I froze in Nancy’s hands. I just hoped that whatever happened, it would be over quickly. As if to answer my hopes, a single shot rang out from Agent Dawson’s gun. It kind of made a splattering noise of sorts unlike the pure deafening bang of a normal gunshot though. It confused me for a second, but being so tightly wrapped in Nancy’s arms, I couldn’t see it, but as soon as the round thudded above me, her body went slack, and she dropped back to the floor. Still clutched in her arm, I fell with her. I was stunned for a moment. I even patted myself down to see if I had been injured anywhere, but once I felt I was in the clear, I pried the lifeless but still heavy arm of Nancy off me. I didn’t want to turn around and look, but a morbid curiosity soon overtook me. When I looked back though, there was no sunken head, no blood or brains smeared onto the home I thought would have been safe. Instead, a bluish-purple splatter could be seen right in the middle of Nancy’s forehead. Curiously, and slightly unnerving, her face had been frozen in the emotional state she had before getting hit. To be honest, I felt Like I was watching a movie of her, and someone had just pressed the pause button.   I mean, I could see the rage for sure, but there was also a sense of panic and dread there as well. Maybe even regret, but it didn’t matter in any scenario. Nancy was down and I was quickly surrounded by practically every officer. It was highly overwhelming, but Agent Dawson quickly plucked me out of the crowd and led me over to Lillian who was frantically searching around for me while still cradling the still unconscious Jimmy. “Oh, sweetie! Come here! Come here!” Lillian held one of her arms open to me and I needed no further prompting to dive right in and give her a giant needed hug. “Oh, honey, are you alright?” I nodded into her arms, and she just hugged me tighter. Right then, Jimmy began to stir, and while at first, he was a little disorientated, he soon seemed happy just to be in the embrace of his family. For me, I was happy about that, but there was a part of me that was even happier when I saw the still frozen form of Nancy being dragged off. “Well,” Agent Dawson finally said, clearly relieved herself, “I guess that’s all there is to it. I reckon this is a pretty open and shut case now. What do you think chief?” Chief McGinty scratched his head and sighed. “Yeah. I suspect so as well. Good thing for those stun rounds you agents keep on you for these situations. Nancy will definitely stand up to trial now. Even here in southern Virgan, I don’t think there’s a jury within 500 miles of here who would convict her as guilty.” “Might even be able to press her a bit at this point to get some information as to how she escaped…” Agent Dawson added. Chief McGinty didn’t seem too pleased about that, and there was a part of me that wanted to know why. But for tonight, I finally felt safe that Nancy was going away for sure and was also definitely going to pay for her crimes. *              *              * I guess I wasn’t sure what I was hoping for after that. Months with Nancy in her growing pro-Big state of vileness against me had put me on the defensive for so long that I wasn’t even sure of where I wanted my future to head anymore. On the one hand, my memories of Earth were coming back to me, but as the season began to grow warm again in the following Spring, I still couldn’t bring myself to just simply go back home. I was reading better than ever now, but my mind still seemed scattered and unfocused when it came to any activity that I had to complete above maybe a first graders. My thoughts were better, and I did find some satisfaction in some of the activities I used to, but simplicity offered me a safe haven with the other attributes I hadn’t quite mastered yet… if ever. Pronunciation of words, potty training, coordination, and several other feats now just seemed beyond my grasp. So, going back to Earth seemed like more of a dream to me more now than ever. I still felt wrong about staying in this dimension, and this led to several moments of frustration in my life, but admittedly two things began to help me out until I could decide what I should do. The first was Jimmy and Lillian. Their comfort and protection of me the night Nancy broke in and afterward helped me more than I ever could begin to know. As vindictive and paranoid as Nancy had been in the end, they were just as kind and considerate to me now. Even when I got closer to them, fearing that they would turn out just like Nancy, they only became more supportive of anything I tried to do. The second thing that helped me out was seeing Nancy. As Agent Dawson and Chief McGinty had predicted, she did go to trial and while the details aren’t as important, the conclusion was. After striking a plea deal, she wasn’t sentenced to a growing new program designed to ‘disappear’ Bigs. Of course, there were persistent rumors of those ‘disappeared’ Bigs turning into Littles themselves, but most just believed them to be just rumors and nothing else. That being said, Nancy found herself in a program that seemed deadest on confirming those rumors without actually confirming them. Nowadays, there wasn’t a soul alive who didn’t recognize Nancy, now sporting her undyed dark brown locks of hair, from the myriad of PSAs she now appeared in, all solely dedicated to warning other Bigs about what not to do with Littles. Most commercials began simply. She would be dressed in the Big attire I most remembered her in, but she would ‘act’ harshly against an actor Little and would then soon be forced to endure all the treatments normally reserved for Littles in this society. It was a riot heard around the country as she used her visible diapers on every television screen. I reveled in the sweet sense of justice that it brought me, but I also began to notice a change in her and the format of the PSAs. At first, I thought it was just the acceptance of her fate as the poster Big for the anti-abuse of Littles, but about two months ago, I started to see that she seemed less mature when she was supposed to be acting like a Big. If anything, she almost started to appear like a Little trying to pretend to be an adult. I loved it at first, but it didn’t take long after that for them to drop the adult portion of the PSA entirely. Slowly but surely, I began to see a decreased awareness in Nancy’s eyes. If I didn’t know any better, I would have sworn she was being regressed herself. When I asked Jimmy or Lillian about it, they seemed nervous but steadfast in their answer to me. “It’s just acting” or “She’s being punished in the way the state deemed fit.” In other words, I never got a straight answer to what I was seeing with my previous caregiver, but life just continued and like other portions of my current existence, I learned to just accept this society’s version of justice and move on. “I’m sorry, honey,” Lillian said as she changed me back into a new diaper. “Maybe we can try the pull-ups another time. Jimmy and I are really proud of you, but I think for now, we just need to keep you dry and well-protected, okay?” I tearfully nodded, but it had already happened before. As one of my Christmas gifts a few months ago, I had been given a shot to try out the pull-ups they had bought for me initially. Unfortunately, just like now, my control seemed minimal at best. Jimmy and Lillian were both patient and helped me through each trial run, and while I did make it a few times, I hadn’t lasted a week either back in December or now. So, at this point, I was pretty resigned to the fact that I likely never would. As if sensing my thoughts, I heard someone creak along in the hallway and a figure soon appeared at my door. “Knock, knock,” Jimmy said cheerfully as he knocked on my nursery door just as Lillian finished taping my diaper into place. “Hey sweetie. I know you’re probably feeling down, but I was thinking that maybe to cheer you up, we could go to the park today. How’s that sound?” They both knew me very well by now and that I had been itching to get back to the playground without wearing a jacket for at least a month. We had made several trips to the playground during the winter months, but today was one of the first few weekends that was nice enough to thoroughly enjoy outside. So, I nodded quickly. “Yes, pwease!” Jimmy and Lillian both smiled at me. As Lillian helped me back down to the floor, Jimmy gave me a thumbs up. “Perfect! Let me go pack our to-go bag, you all get settled here, and we leave in five, okay?” “We got it, dear. You run off and pack now,” Lillian said patiently. They had gone through this routine several times before and Jimmy always said five minutes, but he would always forget something, and the five minutes would soon blossom into fifteen. As he speedily took off, Lillian looked back and me and we both giggled at the sight of him hurrying away. “Now, let’s get you packed.” I nodded and proceeded to help about as much as I could with my diaper bag. So, as predicted, fifteen minutes later, we were all in the car and headed to the main park everyone lately seemed to be going to. It was deemed a ‘safe zone’ by the local authorities where Littles could run about and play without fear of pro-Big protestors. Rumors swirled through the community that some were considering the passage of some humane state Little laws and the pro-Big movement hadn’t responded well at all. “We’re here!” Jimmy finally announced after a while. I easily got bored lately in the car and though Patch remained diligently by my side, I kept forgetting to give myself something to do in the car. I’m sure Lillian could have helped me out, but I already felt like enough of a burden to bother with that kind of thing. Both were trying to get me out of that habit, but it was very hard to break still. Regardless, getting settled into my stroller and my diaper bag and our to-go bag stuffed underneath, we all soon took off for the main area of the park. It was almost lunch time, and everyone seemed gathered about the picnic tables. Fortunately, I saw Anna and Lilly’s families both there and convinced Jimmy and Lillian to sit by them. A quick lunch later and every Little was back at play. First up, were the swings. Again, as had become habit, I got Jimmy to push me, but today, being one of the few double parent teams, he offered to push a few of the other Littles as well while Lillian caught up with a few of the other caregivers to arrange playdates and the like. “Hiyer Jimmy! Hiyer!” I demanded as politely and sweetly as I could. Seeing my smile, he never seemed to mind. Admittedly, he was getting a pretty good workout today, as I saw him jogging back over to me. “Right on it, sweetie. Try kicking your legs out when you go forward. It will help you even more.” “Like dis!” Lilly shouted out from nearby. We were a little more on equal terms now with our abilities, but being a native Little, she knew just how some of these more childish things worked better. Nearby, the still young Anna merely copied her. Lilly and I had both noticed that she was doing that type of thing a lot more lately. We both wondered why she seemed to be slipping further, but after coming in one day with a Jasper and Jinx t-shirt underneath her skirtalls, we both knew the reason. ‘I swear, that program was responsible for more Little regression than the FOY some days…’ Next was tag. Seeing as it got me moving my now more coordinated legs around and let me just be as free as I wanted to, when possible, it was rapidly becoming my favorite outdoor activity. I still loved the swings, chalk, slides, and other things like that, but tag just checked off a lot of what I wanted. Plus, when you found a good place to hide, chances are, there were other fellow Littles nearby as well you could whisper to and catch up on what was going on. “One, two, thwee, fou…” Anna began to count. I quickly found a perfect hiding place, but I saw that Charley, Jenny, and Vivian were also hiding nearby as well. “Are you schure issa good idea ta let her count?” Vivian asked, raising an eyebrow over to Anna who was getting stuck in the teens with her counting. Charley shrugged. “Eh. I dunno. She’s pwobly bettuh dan me, buh one of da adults will hewp… you dink so Emma?” I nodded and pointed. “Look. Miss Suzzy, Jane’s mommy, is comin’ to hewp. Somone’s always watchin’ when we pway.” All seemingly satisfied now, I then looked over at Jenny. She was relatively new to all of us and was still making friends. Like me, she was from Earth and had been set adrift from her original caregiver. Her stuffy, Victor, had provided an excellent distraction in her time of need, but she was still trying to find a new one. Curious, I then looked over and saw the potential Big candidate she had been getting to know lately. “Hey, Jenny. Iss dat youw new caegivuh?” She nodded with a big goofy grin on her face. “Uh-huh! He’s so weird buh so funny! He can make aww dese difwent voices. Victo’ an’ I have so much fun wiff him!” I smiled at my new friend’s newfound caregiver. It wasn’t easy finding a new one, especially for the quirky oddball she was… ‘I mean, what Little dresses in purples and blacks?’ But she was truthful and creative, two qualities I admired a lot, and when I learned that she was looking for a new caregiver, I quickly stepped in to help her out. “Dat’s gweat, Jenny. I’m so happy fo’ you.” She smiled but then clearly a new thought popped into her head. “Ooh! I nee’ to invite you aww to a pawty nex’ weekend! He says he wan’s to becuh my offischul caegivuh!” “Oh, congwats, Jenny!” Charley celebrated. “Yeah, I’ll totly be dere!” Vivian announced. “Me too!” I knew I had to clear it with jimmy and Lillian first, but I doubted either would have a problem with it. It was supporting another Little who was my friend after all, and they had been trying to get me to make new ones for a while now. Truthfully, I had a guess as to why. Anna soon found us after our rather loud cheering echoed cleanly through the metal tube we were hiding in. It didn’t matter much, as after a few more rounds of tag, a lot of the Littles began to nod off and either were taken home or simply took a nap on a blanket their caregiver had laid out for them. For me, I was starting to feel the day wear heavily on me, but I decided to absolutely exhaust my remaining energy by going down the slide while I thought about a few things. Now, some caregivers would have flat out said no or would have insisted on going down the slide with their Little as an alternative. Jimmy and Lillian however, elected to either trust me, or when there were other less regressed Littles around, wait for me at the bottom. Again, it only reinforced my suspicion from earlier about making new friends. See, I think both of them wanted to form a stronger bond with me and get me to stay with them. I was still too timid to even contemplate the notion of adoption, but I also knew that caregivers were technically only meant to be temporary fixes for regressed Littles. I, unfortunately, knew now that I was a regressed Little. I wasn’t so bad to the point of never being able to return to Earth, but I also knew my life would be very difficult there if I did. Automations and programs helped the other fortunate to be returning by now, so it was possible, but every time Lillian caught me and swooped me up into the sky as I made it back down the slide, I caught myself wondering if it would really be so bad to stay here. All that seemed moot for the moment though, as the sun began to set, Lillian scooped me up one last time. “Alright, missy. Playtime is over. It’s almost dinner.” I wanted to whine, but a yawn only caught in my throat instead. Lillian only smiled and hauled me off. A quick trip to the changing table and some extra wipes to clean me off from the dust of the playground and I was declared ‘as ready as ever’ as I was then loaded into my car seat once more. I soon nodded off, but when I awoke a little while later, I was quickly aware of the fact that we weren’t going home like we normally did. Instead, we headed into the main part of the city, Loculofus. “Whew… whew aww we?” I sleepily asked. Lillian turned around and smiled at me. “Oh, good. You’re up. I was just about to wake you because we’re getting closer to where we’re going out to eat tonight. For now, though, just sit back and we’ll be there sooner than later.” I nodded passively and just hugged Patch even tighter as we passed over one of the taller and scarier bridges. Once parked, Lillian plucked me out of my seat and followed Jimmy. My memories from before still took a second to come back, but it didn’t take me long to realize that we were back in the park I had first arrived after the coming to this dimension in the first place. Almost a year ago now, it instead felt like a lifetime ago. Giving my diaper, stuffy, my little flower dress, and the fact I was being carried by a Big through the park now, I don’t think that notion was too surprising though. Finally, after a little more walking, we soon came to a large restaurant, one that I had recognized from the chain out by where we lived. The restaurant, ‘Blue Apollan,’ catered well to both Bigs and Littles and was a growing success everywhere. Beyond their funky and even whimsical décor, they had a zero-tolerance policy for Little discrimination and was even known to hire the occasional Little willingly. Jimmy and Lillian had introduced me to it late last year and I couldn’t get enough of their Little-sized burger, fries, and chocolate milkshake. We all sat down and despite the fact I was in a highchair, I was still given a menu to look at. At one time, I would have considered it just standard at any restaurant, but I had quickly learned in my outings with Nancy that it wasn’t the normal case for Littles in this society. “So, what can I get for you, young sir?” the roughly college-aged Big then asked me as I continued to look over the menu. I quickly looked at Jimmy and Lillian and both just smiled and nodded their heads. I instantly saw the relief on the waitress’ face. Choosing from a menu was a big deal for me, but despite the restaurant policy, it was still usually considered a privilege and not a right by most Bigs. I could only imagine how many Littles she had seen getting punished for acting out here. “Uh, one bacon buguh an’ one cholate shake, pwease.” She wrote everything down and hesitated for a moment, and I quickly realized why. “Oh! Sowwy! Widdle sized fo’ aww dat.” I blushed heavily, but to my relief, she just smiled back. “You got it, cutie,” she said cheerfully. She then took Jimmy and Liliian’s order and went off to put it in. To their credit, neither said a word about my slip up. Not punishable, but considering the Big size was almost three times the size of the Little version, it would have been wasteful nonetheless. Regardless, our food soon came, and the meal went pretty typically afterward, but I could also feel that both Jimmy and Lillian had been looking at me differently all night. At first, I thought it was just residual looks from my slip up with my order and then I thought it was just because I was their Little and they didn’t want me to choke or anything. Looks like that were common and I had gotten used to them a long time ago. With Nancy, it was because she thought I was simple incapable, but with Jimmy and Lillian, I knew it came from a place more to show their care for my safety than anything else. Still, the looks persisted. Finally, after I polished off the first round of double chocolate smoothie, savoring each of the sprinkles that had sunk to the bottom of the malt glass, I had to know what was going on. “Wha’ss goin’ on wiff you two?” They were about to say something, but I quickly added, “An’ pwease don’ jus’ say nuthin’.” Jimmy smirked and then looked at Jillian. “Well, I guess we can’t keep it to ourselves any longer. Are you ready, honey?” Lillian instantly looked terrified, and my palms began to sweat. I had learned long ago by now that if Lillian was nervous about something, I probably should be too. I don’t know if it was simply a Big versus Little thing or that I was just mimicking how she reacted to the world now, but her emotions were usually a pretty good indicator for how I was feeling as well. She then sighed heavily and nodded her head. “Yes, I think it’s time.” Oddly enough, she then looked over to my milkshake. “Probably better take that now before she finishes the rest. No need for any tummy troubles tonight.” “Ooh! Good thinking, honey.” To my chagrin, Jimmy then reached over and took away my milkshake. I was about to protest, but he just held up his finger to me… his classic symbol to me to not interrupt him for a moment. It honestly wasn’t a power move at this point, because in almost every scenario, he let me speak after. If anything, he just used it as a way for me to speak with all the facts once he gave them, rather than for me to just lash out initially. After all, he knew very well that my emotional state was still in a bit of flux after my time with Nurse Bee and Nancy. “Now, sweetie. You’ll get this back after what’s next. I’ll even fill it back up with the rest, but first…” he then waved his hand around in the air. I wanted to turn to see who he had signaled to, but he quickly spoke again before I could. “First though, we have a bit of a celebration for you. It’s why we came here, not far from where we first met, to celebrate a special event.” Before I could ask a single question, a few of the waiters and waitresses soon came over and began to clap as our main waitress soon placed a decently sized single cake in front of me with a lighted number ‘6’. “Alright everyone!” she yelled out to the rest of the restaurant. “Can I get a big round of applause for someone celebrating their six-month anniversary?” All at once, every table began to clap in earnest. For my part, I was utterly confused. A six-month anniversary… it felt so short to be celebrating something and I tried to wrack my brain back six months ago. I was still a little fuzzy with dates and all, but six months ago was Nancy… ‘Maybe?’ Before I could question anything, our main waitress placed a cardboard crown on my head. To be honest, I smiled a little bit at that, feeling every bit like a special princess. Still, I was really confused about everything else. “Happy six months, sweetie!” the waitress said cheerily. “We’ll leave you to it but be sure to make a wish before you blow out your candle!” I could only nod to her in stunned silence. As they left, I turned back to Jimmy and Lillian, both of whom were smiling as wide as they could, but I noticed that they could also quickly see my confusion. “Ooh, you know, Jimmy… she might have been in her regressed state when that state law was passed.” Jimmy then palmed his forehead. “Oh geez. You’re probably right.” Both then quickly turned to me. “We’re really sorry, honey. We completely didn’t even think about the fact that you might not know about the whole six-month rule in place now.” I wanted to say ‘duh’ but my instincts told me that probably wasn’t my wisest move. “Uh, so may’ee tell me now?” Lillian nodded. “Right. So, last year, the government passed a new rule for Virgan that any Little must be in the care of Big for at least six months before… before…” She seemed stuck on saying some word and she looked at Jimmy for help. He nodded and turned back to me. “Adoption. Adoption is what she’s trying to say, Emma. It’s okay either way with us, but if you want, we’re offering it to you now.” In an instant, my whole world turned. I had only meant all of this to be a temporary break from teaching, but now, I was faced with a challenge that most Littles, oddly enough, would be so lucky if they were able to choose themselves. Choosing to be adopted was essentially declaring me a ward of this dimension now. I could potentially still go back to Earth, but it would require several more steps than what I was already still technically going through now. So, in essence, I was choosing whether I wanted to go back home or not. It was a tough decision and one that I thought I would never have to make. There was a big part of me that still was who I was when I initially stepped out of that portal last year. I felt I was still that English high school teacher from Arizona thirsting for adventure, but at the same time, I couldn’t shrug off a single notion that kept flashing through my head: ‘Was I really still the same person?’ I guess if anyone from my past back on Earth was to see me now, there’s no way they would have ever considered me the same person. Even from just a glance and not knowing about my playtime at the park today, the fact that I would require a diaper change before going home, and then where I would get a bath, be rediapered, and then tucked in for the night as I, Jimmy, or Lillian read a story before falling asleep in my crib, they could see the difference. Going even further though, they wouldn’t know about daycare, or my other diapered friends, or even the numerous playdates I had set up for this week or my visit to the public library for Reading Day on Friday with Lillian. So, no, they wouldn’t see all that, but they would see me in a highchair, proud of my paper crown declaring me a princess for the moment, likely could smell my diaper from the powder or otherwise by now, and they would probably see the few globs of milkshake and ketchup I had accidentally dropped on my dress instead of opting for a bib. By now, I wasn’t sure what was worse for one of my past people to see, but I doubt they would ever refer to me as an adult anymore. That notion stung more than I ever thought it would at this point, but I knew I also had to look at my life with how it currently was. Sure, it wasn’t how I thought it would turn out, but I still felt I had the basics of what it was to be happy. I had friends, a social life, a fun and healthy environment to live in, my books and other assorted likes in my life, and yes, even a family. As I stared over at the still eagerly waiting Jimmy and Lillian, I realized that I had now spent more time with them than I ever had with Nancy. Nancy had seemed so safe, but barely two months in and she was cruel and sadistic. Jimmy and Lillian had passed that mark long ago and they were still the same happy and dedicated couple I had first met. Sure, I still got put into timeouts and whatnot, but there was a genuine care and understanding they gave me that I felt I needed in my life now. So, maybe bikinis and driving a car were out of my life, but I also felt I had gained more than I had lost at this point. Not wanting to waste a single more second worrying or second guessing myself, I knew my whole world was about to change, but I still nodded. “Yes.” Like a pin had just popped a balloon full of air, it seemed both could finally breathe. Ever the detail man though, Jimmy looked back at me. “Okay, yes. But I just want to be clear… What are you saying yes to?” I could see that Lillian just wanted to soak in the moment and had assumed what I had said yes to, but I knew that Jimmy had a point as well. Adoption for Littles was always a sticky subject whenever the Little’s consent was actually involved, so to reassure them of what I meant, I nodded my head again. “Yes, I agree to be adopted by both of you.” In an millisecond, the tension that I had been feeling on the periphery for both Jimmy and Lillian instantly vanished. Smiles instantly lit their faces and I could see a few other Bigs cooing and awing over my acceptance of their proposal. I saw a few Littles look at me with disgust as well, but I quickly pushed them out of my mind, especially when Jimmy and Lillian scooted their seats around me and gave me a giant hug. A few moments like that passed, and both then released me from the front of the hug while still bracing me from behind. I felt safe, protected, and loved. “Okay, honey,” Lillian told me, smiling down to me from my left. “Blow out your candle and make a wish.” “Go ahead, sweetie,” Jimmy encouraged me from my right. “Just make it a good one.” I nodded and smiled at both before looking back down at the longer lasting candle on my tiny piece of cake to think about my wish. Sure, my life hadn’t turned out the way that I thought it would, but my mind kept coming back to one simple fact: I was happy. Coming from a world once bent on the edge of destruction, growing up, I never thought I would get any sort of happy ending. So now, here in another dimension entirely, once again, the Bigs were giving me a chance to be happy. Nancy and a few of the others weren’t pleasant, but all those problems seemed very far away as Jimmy and Lillian both embraced me as I stared back down at the candle. I could have wished for many other things, but only one wish really stood out to me. ‘I wish to lead a simple, peaceful, and happy life with my new friends and family.’ Childish, wishful thinking, and even simple perhaps, but given my current life, I thought it seemed entirely appropriate. So, having made my wish, I sucked in a big breath of air, and blew out my candle. Receiving praise from both Jimmy and Lillian, we all hugged once more, and I felt that what once was supposed to just be my little break, had actually turned into a pretty good life already. So, maybe, just like in all my favorite stories, my wish might actually just come true.
    • Hai all!    my first post, just a long shot looking for any bigs from the west mids:3    find pics of me belowww🫶🏼
    • Finished washing the girl and helps dry her off before nodding at her with a smile, after that simply helps diaper the girl up quietly offering my hand and asks her to come with me to my room as i had stuff set up in there and had something special planned for the little girl~
    • I'm definitely team pupper. Humans can be boring. The snake, well, sounds like a snake. The werewolf in my opinion is the only option. She probably has the speed and strength to at least match the baby vamp. Now if she does have big sis vibes id love to see her and Bae in the same room and see which one wins an argument that will most likely happen 😂