LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Did You Become A Mommy Or Daddy?

I am just curious how some of the Mommies and Daddies came into the Diapered community.

There are lots of stories here about how folks fell into the ways of diapers - but not alot of stories from the Mommies and Daddies.

For me, I have always been into roleplaying, and also have training and experience as a helth care aid (read proffessional diaper changer). Daddy also likes to be little so when he showed me his diapers - everything fell into place. This was quite a few years ago. Being a Mommy is a perfect synergy of these skills and interests and has been so enjoyable. I have always loved being the caring, nurturing type so it was natural for me to be a Mommy.

Sometimes I like to be little too, but mostly I'm the Mommy

In Febuary 2010 we decided to open our home to the ABDL community for roleplaying and ageplay. This was because there weren't too many places where AB's could gather to do roleplaying with like minded people (we are the only location in western canada that I know of).

I am interested how other Mommies came into the AB community? - though we played within our private circle, I did not discover an online community until recently.

Mommy

I'm not a true daddy as I am a switch, however I adapted to it more so as a necessity in the community. I prefer to have a more submissive role, however I am by nature a caregiver and protective so it sort of fits me to a degree. I think if more abdl's were willing to partake in both roles regularly there wouldn't be so many single or neglected people in our community. I personally find those who refuse to give or take on either role to be extremely self centered, unless both parties are cool with their respective roles.

• Like 2
Guest KuroiYukiKit

I like to give and help and I have a hard time saying no.. So eventually while not a daddy per se I became older sibling to a LOT of others. I always did kinda look at the mommy daddy thing a bit oddly cause more so for littles I just cant see the.. reciprocation of care and love and effort. Too many just plan on one day living where they don't have to work, feed themselves, dress themselves, or ANYTHING. Then somehow think that just their presence and smile to the other pays them back for completely saddling their life on another.. How is this not the most self centered idea on the planet? :huh: I mean most of us know its hard enough for us to support our OWN life, and even though we akin it to real parents well at least at that point we are passing on OUR VERY GENES in most cases, and are only doing it in any case for a temporary period that even still is hard for most..

So yea I play brother and I like It, its a lot of what curi said, to be inflexible that I wanna be a little and nothing else is well rude kinda and rediculous to believe. And if a lot of us would just get off our own wants and help each other a lot of what folks search so long for in that mommy and daddy figure might be found in their own hands in front of them. :P

I'd say my interest in being a daddy is pretty new. I do enjoy wearing a lot, but would love to have the opportunity to be a daddy. Since I'm usually the dominant when getting into a relationship it'd be one less change in dynamics to worry about, and still sounds just as fun.

I'd say my interest in being a daddy is pretty new. I do enjoy wearing a lot, but would love to have the opportunity to be a daddy. Since I'm usually the dominant when getting into a relationship it'd be one less change in dynamics to worry about, and still sounds just as fun.

I feel the same way. I enjoy wearing, but never wanted to act like a baby, but would enjoy being with a lady who does. So really, I'd be a diaper-wearing daddy!

Well I'm officially now someone's daddy. Of course now I gotta figure out how to be one properly.

Well at least with my roommate, she has about as much parenting skills as that crazy lady in Maryland did.(Drowned her kids) I regressed on Sunday and all I got was, "I want an ice pop!"

*snickers* that's not how you be one properly.....:P

Personally, it just kind of fell into place. I started realizing myself that I was into diapers about a year ago. Spent some time being confused by it on my own and didn't know there was a community for it. Until I found this amazing girl who eventually told me that she was into them too and she told me about the online community. I came here and I've been kinda cautious to post, but I figure I might as well start somewhere. :P Just from talking to her, things kinda fell into place. We just talked about it and she asked me different questions, and it turned out I'm a daddy. Not as interesting as it could be, but I like it. I could still play the baby and her the mommy, but I prefer it the way it is.

I agree with the above posts, though. Flexibility is needed if you want to have a companion. Having a little bit of fun being a baby would be better than having no fun being a daddy to no one.

I was in a long relationship that had moved into S&M/ B&D. To add some extra humiliation and to extend the role playing (coming out of character and untying someone just for a bathroom break sucks)I put a diaper on my slave. I was instantly hooked on finding excuses to diaper my slave become diaper slave. It was all down hill from there.

• 2 weeks later...

Im a convert. Ive been into playing in diapers since I was 15. I enjoy playing in them but have no interest at all in staying in them more than a few minutes. I got involved in the local bdsm community about 7 years ago and thought I might enjoy them more if I had someone else to play with ... wrong. Im a sadist first and a Dominant second. Over the last 2 years with my current puppy/wife shes tried to help me along in the fetish as im so driven by it sexually and emotionally. Shes tried diapering me but ends up with a baby that plays her. Shes tried being in diapers but shes a puppy ... not a baby, so shes not "in" to it. She will do it but the feelings just aren't right as I point out to her. Ive appreciated her attempts but its obviously not what I needed or what she was 100% comfortable with. About a month ago I was talking to a babygirl friend of mine online that ive talked to for a few years and helped mentor at times when she has needed someone to call and talk to. She got interested in the conversation and sat down to watch for a bit and make comments. A bit later we were having our normal relax and talk time and she brought up the fact that we should find a local babygirl to come play in my nursery so I could have the outlet I so obviously need. At first I was confused and tried to play it off as if it wasnt necessary as I felt like I was caught in my own fantasy. Who am I kidding ... my mate knows about all the babygirl pics on my computer. Its not like I got busted for having impure thoughts. Since I was obviously more sheepish about admitting I could share myself, she posted an ad for a babygirl for play/possibly to enter a poly family. I wasnt as surprised as some people would be... we already play with other sub girls on occasion in the local bdsm community and shes had 2 girls on the side to fulfill her needs since weve been together, I simply had no interest in them. Ive never been in a poly relationship so I had no clue that she would be willing to share me with another female ... as there is no way I would share her with another dom for anything except a play scene and even then only a close trusted friend while I was present. I went with this new info to my babygirl friend that she had posted the ad online and she was as speechless as I was. Over the next few days I kind of kept our playful conversations online and on the phone hidden and to myself. She was having small fantasies about the offer and I was too. But it was only fantasies ... i did not think it was anything more than that. I knew my pups offer was real but myself nor baby were keeping it to conversations of "wouldnt it be so cool if ...". On the third day of this she called my cell at 2 am. It stays right next to me as I was on call 24/7 from my previous job and always on the run day and night. I snatched up my cell phone trying to be discreet hoping my mate had not woke up (yeah right, she sleeps light and I have to get squirted with a water bottle sometimes to get up for work). I told baby one sec and got some pants on and hustled the dogs out for a walk. The first thing she wanted to know was "how much do you really know about me". From there we talked until almost 3 am about the real possibilities of "what if". Ok now theres a Dom/Daddy being grilled and on his toes answering tons of questions at 2 am on a work night nonetheless from babygirl. We ended the call at "if this is serious I would definately submit to you as my daddy/dom". I go back in with the dogs and crawl back in bed as queitly as possible. Im ready with excuses as to why I was on the phone that long and actually took the call privately at 2 am ... she already knows the who. As soon as im in bed my pup rolls over on me and tells me I dont have to act like I have to sneak around with this and goes to sleep. From there its progressed a long way for us all. We all pitched in and got a plane ticket as its cheaper to fly than to drive it .... not to mention easier than driving it. Now im getting to watch my puppy nest and redo the nursery while waiting the last 3 weeks. She needs a bit of time to say bye to her family and friends and we need time to get prepared for having another person living in our home. I still have the burden of trying to find a balance to make damn sure there is no jealousy from my puppy.

luckily its just beginning. for those interested in seeing how a poly family develops and so we can have a record of who screwed up what were going to have a poly family group just for us to talk publicly and share stuff. me and baby have never been in a true poly household. but that will be on fetlife as its going to be graphic im sure and this is not the place for extreme openness as we intend to let it be. hopefully people will give advice freely when they see a problem developing or comment on their experiences so I can learn something from others rather than ruin the beatiful thing that this might become.

• 3 weeks later...

When I was younger you know a real kid I knew that I was into age play because the older I got the more I wanted to go back but slowly the closer I got to adulthood I noticed something else I also wanted to be a daddy as well and when I found out about the age play community both kinda clicked although it took year after the age play as a kid for the age play as a daddy to kick in.

Well that is a bit of a story, but here is the nut shell version. Long Long ago in a state far far away (Yep I'm a geek, deal). A Little Faerie told me just of her D/L secret. At the time I was ok with it but I saw it as more of something for her. Then one sad heart breaking day before I could tell her how I felt about it and most of all her I had to leave and I did not even get to say good-bye. She never left my thoughts I tryed to find her but with no luck. Many years past and in that time the thoughts of what she told me fueled a flame, a need to be needed to be a "daddy". I tried to share this part of me in other relationships but was always a "gross sick freak", to quote an ex-wife. But after many year and a social networking site she found me. And after some time rebuilding trust she tells me she also has an AB streak. So now I have my soulmate the one I tried measuring most of my past GFs too. And I got the "lil" I can be "Daddy" too and I will never be happier.

Hope this was on topic. Thanks for listening.

• Like 1
Guest MommyGweniebear

I became a Mommy when my fiancee BabyRavey told me she wanted to be an AB. Although we are both fairly new to this, we do enjoy it greatly. When I ordered diapers and got them in the mail, she started wearing and I also did to share in that aspect of the experience with her. I love wearing I found out. :) and I love my babygirl too.

Well that is a bit of a story, but here is the nut shell version. Long Long ago in a state far far away (Yep I'm a geek, deal). A Little Faerie told me just of her D/L secret. At the time I was ok with it but I saw it as more of something for her. Then one sad heart breaking day before I could tell her how I felt about it and most of all her I had to leave and I did not even get to say good-bye. She never left my thoughts I tryed to find her but with no luck. Many years past and in that time the thoughts of what she told me fueled a flame a need to be needed to be a "daddy". I tried to share this part of me in other relationships but was alway a "gross sick freak", to quote an ex-wife. But after many year and a social networking site she found me. And after some time rebuilding trust she tells me she also has an AB streak. So now I have my soulmate the one I tried measuring most of my past GFs too. And I got the "lil" I can be "Daddy" to and I will never be happier.

Hope this was on topic. Thanks for listening.

See this is why I love you. You make me cry, but it's happy tears :)

I've always been a DL and do enjoy the attention of a caring Mommy. When I connected with BabyMaggie, it brought out the Daddy side of me. We decided to marry and now I'm more Daddy than her baby. It's okay because I'm more DL than AB and it helps to resolve differences of opinion ;).

For me, I started out as a baby and found that AB boys like me always seem to get screwed over to the point where one cannot take it anymore, so I kinda gave up on being a baby except at bedtime- cause I could never give my blankie of my beloved Dee Dee up- Dee Dee is my stuffed Shammu I can't sleep without.

In '04 I was a daddy to an AB girl in person and it did not work out at all due to some meddling interference from an online 'uncle' and I took it kinda hard- but on retrospect as I look back over the past six years I have learned a lot about myself and also found out I was autistic. Now, I am a daddy, only cause doing it in person makes one realize the strength of the role. I kinda gave up being a baby too, cause finding a girl willing to change an AB's diapers is hard to find in my experience and I have NEVER experienced even being an AB at all with someone.

So, I kinda took the daddy role after all that. I know my handle still says BabyChris121675, but I just don't have the patience to change things around and I just have other things on my mind other than AB half the time in my life. Like work, supporting myself, and avoiding trouble at all costs. I had enough of trouble and drama in my lifetime. If I want drama, I'll watch Dallas thank you very much.

For me, I can go either way, but for now... I am just a single guy who works hard for a living, writes, and also does contracting work as an analyst on the side. That's me in a nutshell. For now, I am a guy who is still trying to find out who he is and go from there.

BabyChris121675

• 1 month later...

I've always been dl...and sometimes, a little ab. But when my girl and I began to date my bedroom personality changed as we explored each other more and more. Overtime, after divulging my dl/abness our play in this regard became more common than just vanilla and/or tape and straps. ;)

For us..it's a deeper sense of bondage and security, with a lot of trust involved.

And I'd much rather diaper her than she diaper me. ;)

• 1 month later...
Guest Mommy_Rizareez

Hello all! In my case, I became a 'mommy' when my boyfriend of 3 years now first introduced me to the lifestyle when he first told me he was into diapers. At the time, we had been dating for about a month or so before he finally worked up the nerve to tell me about his 'fetish'. Eventually, his courage held out and he decided to show me his 'baby' side, as I now call it. When he first came out of the bedroom with his diaper on, he was so embarrassed it was rather amusing! :) I eventually convinced him though that I sincerely liked it and I do. For me, the enjoyment of being a mommy stems from the power I have over my baby and the complete trust he has in me to reveal that side of himself in the first place. It is for me, and for him, a very special sharing experience. I will also admit to being a rather naughty and kinky mommy, so this definitely has a powerful sexual attraction as well. :D In any case, that's my story, hope everyone liked it and perhaps connected with it.

• Like 1