LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need Punishment Ideas

My g/f would pop me on the butt or hand for little things; spank me soso for bigger things. But for smoking while diapered after she said "No or not yet" got me a hard (made me cry) spanking. Same or an ear pull for telling her "NO" to anything she told me to do.:whistling:

When I need a real punishment and not just a little tease it would be:

a "hard" spanking and not one with playing with my pussy :crybaby:

a long time in a messy diaper - I haven't had this but I really really DOn't want it :crybaby:

another real punishment (in my case) is when I am left high and dry and tied down, so I can't rub mysel off. :crybaby::crybaby:

• 2 weeks later...

After a spanking - how about poring crushed ice cubes/cold water into your diaper or

take a double diaper which was placed earlier in a freezer with ice in between

and quickly putting it on with a waterproof diaper cover over this ice sandwich.

The burning sensation will be replaced by a slow chill down and then a gradual wet warming.

Another option soak a diaper in water and freeze it. Might be a bit hard to manipulate

at first but you get the idea.

Still yet another idea - get a garden soaker hose (the one with hundreds of small pin holes)

and wrap it about the waist area leaving the connecting end out to hook up to a water supply.

Wear several diapers and a heavy duty waist band (locking preferred) diaper cover over the top of this.

Hook up the hose and let-er-soak ! Don't do this in the house !

Enjoy your moment of punishment (fun) !

Babylock

• Like 1

LOL i tend to make them sit in it for more then 5 to 10 minutes normally longer then an hour.

Feed them a huge meal of pizza so their poop will smell horrible. After they've pooped their diaper duct tape their mouth so they can't scream, and duct tape their legs and arms together. Duct tape them to the bed and watch them try and wriggle and squirm as the poop gets all over their butt.

lets see, enemas, butt plugs, chastity device, bondage, spanking, hmmmm..... what else. I think thats about wrap it up.

P/s:Use different types of combination.

Well jessy disobeyed me on something very serious. So I need as many ideas as i can get.

Feed them a huge meal of pizza so their poop will smell horrible. After they've pooped their diaper duct tape their mouth so they can't scream, and duct tape their legs and arms together. Duct tape them to the bed and watch them try and wriggle and squirm as the poop gets all over their butt.

This isn't good enough? :o

After a spanking - how about poring crushed ice cubes/cold water into your diaper or

take a double diaper which was placed earlier in a freezer with ice in between

and quickly putting it on with a waterproof diaper cover over this ice sandwich.

This isn't good enough? :o

I'm using this idea with another idea i have. :)

Some ideas that have gone through my head: writing lines (I will not...50x) is what mommy sometimes gives me, time outs, corner time, sometimes i will do corner time with a quarter...The way it works is a quarter is put between the wall and my nose, if the quarter falls(because I was moving) I get a spanking and the timer gets restarted. Ive been forced to wear 24/7 for a while(longest is a month at a time) sometimes early bedtimes, if its for not cleaning up my toys or for bring toys to bed having toys go in the garbage is a fun one too.

• Like 1

My vote is for ABMike. The castor oil will do the trick. It was bad in the days of the Our Gang Comedys and it's still works today. It's bad going down and makes the mess coming out. Restrained so as not to escape the consequences of a smelly, itchy messy diaper is plenty by itself. I don't think the spanking is needed but if you want to add one more step, an isolation hood wraps it up. Time stands still. 10 minutes with that on already feels like an hour.

My vote is for ABMike. The castor oil will do the trick. It was bad in the days of the Our Gang Comedys and it's still works today. It's bad going down and makes the mess coming out. Restrained so as not to escape the consequences of a smelly, itchy messy diaper is plenty by itself. I don't think the spanking is needed but if you want to add one more step, an isolation hood wraps it up. Time stands still. 10 minutes with that on already feels like an hour.

Lol, I meant even for the taste... DISGUSTING lol. I love to use nasty tastes as punishment, I like to see the strange faces that my gf do hahahaha