LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Baby Girl'S Daddy

I'm looking to be a daddy to an adult baby girl and would like to know how do adult baby girls like to be treated by their daddy? Do most baby girls like to be spanked? I would appreciate an adult baby girl's thoughts so if i get a baby girl I can treat her right.

I can't speak for everyone, but I want a daddy to make me feel loved and secure above all. Yes I need to be chastised as I'm can be a bit bratty so I need to be shown who is boss. I need to be looked after and need lots of cuddles even when I have been a bad girl.

Thanks for the suggestion and believe it is a good one for me to use with the new baby girl I hope to have in the next few months. I would appreciate more suggestions and do most baby girls like to have a little bit of sexual play with their diaper change?

I really appreciate your input on helping me be a better daddy. What do you do so your daddy knows it's time for you to be changed? Is there a special move or something you say so he knows your wet? Is there something different you do if you pooped your diaper? I'm totally new at being a daddy and want to be a good one.

We have been talking and I believe getting each others likes and dislikes down, is there something special I should be asking her? Our plans are to possible get together this fall after we've got to know each other a bit better.

. Little girls are a lot of work, but when you find one she will be worth every minute of the time and energy it takes to build a relationship with her. They are very precious and should be treated that way. If you are in it for the sex there are a lot easier ways to get laid. They are not weak or stupid they are more hypersensitive to BS then the average woman because they have to be to survive all the chicken hawks and predators that don’t understand what they are really about. When dealing with a little girl that you don’t know treat her in the same manner you would a real child.

that is from another webpage and I think it a good advice

it also partially depends on whether this is a sexual thing for you two or not.

if it is sexual, the girl may want certain types of things, than if it is not sexual .

for me it is very sexual so i want a daddy who is dominant. who decides when i'm going to be a baby etc.. i want a daddy who will punish me when i am bad, and reward me when i am good, who will make the decisions for me, who will keep me in diapers and subject me to verbal humiliation about what a baby i am.

but again for me this is a dom/sub role play scenario, so what i am looking for is different than what other baby girls are looking for. First you have to figure out what kind of daddy YOU are, then find a girl who is looking for that type of daddy, and who is the type of baby you are looking for.

• Like 1

At first I tried to force certain things into the situation but due to the many great ideas from this forum we now discuss things more openly. She is letting me know what she does or does not care for and I'm letting her know what I do or don't care for. I have found an open communication about sex is a must. It has to be about more than just touching and diapering but also about feelings and what makes each of us feel good about our daughter/daddy relationship. Things that I took for granted before I now find us discussing more and more. Like how and where she likes to be touched when changing her along with many other feelings on what we would like to do for fun. Are we going to have sex. Does she mind that I'm a DL wearing diapers while with her and if it's OK for me to run around in my boxers prior to our bedtime. Each of these thoughts has brought up a new discussion that I think we both enjoyed.

I really appreciate the help I've been given here and look for more comments as the relationship between my new AB daughter and grows.

• 2 weeks later...

. Little girls are a lot of work, but when you find one she will be worth every minute of the time and energy it takes to build a relationship with her. They are very precious and should be treated that way. If you are in it for the sex there are a lot easier ways to get laid. They are not weak or stupid they are more hypersensitive to BS then the average woman because they have to be to survive all the chicken hawks and predators that don’t understand what they are really about. When dealing with a little girl that you don’t know treat her in the same manner you would a real child.

that is from another webpage and I think it a good advice

TRUE!!! very true!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

YOu have to find out what your lil one will like. I personally don't like be spanked or punished severly as it's too close to home so to speak with what I grew up with as a child. I prefer Daddy be nice to me and nurturing. Your lil one might like to be punished, tied up, etc. It's best to talk it out with your lil one to see what she likes, doesn't like, her fantasties of a daddy figure, what she wants you to do to her as a Daddy, etc.

I think your advise has a lot of insight and i thank you. My AB backed out just before we were suppose to get together. I hope to find another soon and will follow your advise. Thanks again.

YOu have to find out what your lil one will like. I personally don't like be spanked or punished severly as it's too close to home so to speak with what I grew up with as a child. I prefer Daddy be nice to me and nurturing. Your lil one might like to be punished, tied up, etc. It's best to talk it out with your lil one to see what she likes, doesn't like, her fantasties of a daddy figure, what she wants you to do to her as a Daddy, etc.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I just joined this morning. I'm a DL, but I'm also interested in having an AB to be a loving, caring (and firm when required) daddy. I've read some of the posts that have been posted up earlier, and I'm in complete agreement with whichever one of you wrote that it's worth every minute building up a daddy/AB relationship,irrespective of how long it takes (was that off a website? Great advice!). Just wanted to say thanks for all the input and sharing of thoughts.

• 1 month later...

I think your advise has a lot of insight and i thank you. My AB backed out just before we were suppose to get together. I hope to find another soon and will follow your advise. Thanks again.

hey. You said you wanted a baby girl but what about a sissy baby?

• 4 months later...

If I had a daddy I would want him to be funny and make me feel safe but at the same time keep me in line. Baby girls need lots of rules (personally I like very detailed ones) and the punishments should be spankings but otehr things to like comer time and maybe some embarrassment.

If I had a daddy I would want him to be funny and make me feel safe but at the same time keep me in line. Baby girls need lots of rules (personally I like very detailed ones) and the punishments should be spankings but otehr things to like comer time and maybe some embarrassment.

I agree with your thoughts and feel that you are a wonderful baby that I would be very delighted to have as a baby girl. Maybe we can chat more in the future?