LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Want To Create A Community For Teen Babies And Dls.

It's rather obvious to me, based upon the inordinate number of "ungifted liars" and "truth tellers" who make their way to the forums, that there is a need for a community which caters to teen babies and teen DLs. Because of my life circumstances and the paths I have chosen to take because of those circumstances, I have quite a bit of experience in running e-mail support groups for people. (Check out my blog for a link to my personal website, from which you can find links to the e-mail support groups I currently assist in maintaining.) I mentioned in this thread that I felt there was a legitimate need for such a support/social group, and that I was hopeful that there might be some way to provide support to such people even if not directly on this web site. Discussions on that thread basically amounted to saying "just wait a few years" but I still find that rather unsatisfactory. After all, such kids still need legitimate support, as is apparent by the number who try to post here anyway despite the glowing neon sign which reads "this is a website for adults 18 years and older" on the front of this web site. DailyDi can, I'm sure, attest to the number of account deletions which occur as a result of this process.

On a whim today, I decided to do a search on Yahoo Groups to see if somebody had, perhaps, begun such a group. I see that no such group with any reasonable active participation has been created and maintained. One or two looked promising, but ultimately, their lack of participation, as occurs in a wide variety of Yahoo groups, practically dooms those groups to obscurity.

So this is what brings me back here. I'd like to begin such a group. (I haven't created it yet.) I'd like to advertise it on this board, if I might be given permission to do so. (Yes, teen readers are actively reading this board now even despite the previously described warnings on the web site.) It would be helpful, if I was given such permission, to have the thread in which I advertise such a group to be locked as I would direct people to follow the link I will attach in that thread for additional information. After all, if they actually post in it, they would risk account deletion anyway.

As for the Yahoo group itself, I conceive that it would be a moderated Yahoo group, mostly to keep out potential child predators to the best of my abilities. If I did that, it would be desirable to have a few additional adult moderators for the group. There would be specific restrictions in content, enforced by the moderators and the moderation process, for what would not be legitimate to post, namely, most personally identifiable information. Yahoo makes list moderation a fairly easy process, so you really don't need a lot of experience to do that job well.

As I wrote above, I'd like to advertise the group I am wishing to create here on this board once I create it. I guess I'm seeking feedback from this community, and perhaps from DailyDi himself, as to whether or not that would be perceived to be appropriate. If not, anybody so interested will, I hope, run across this message at the very least, will probably wind up creating an account here despite the 18 and older restriction on this web site as they have done many many times before, and will wind up sending me a personal message expressing their interest so that I can direct them to a more appropriate location to seek out support, one which I hope to create.

Comments or feedback from anybody on this idea, not just DailyDi, would be welcome.

There are already a few different AB/DL forums that are aimed at teenagers. One that comes to mind fairly quickly is ADISC. It was formerly tbdl.org. I have heard good things about ADISC from other people I chat with. ADISC has a pretty lage contingent of members that are under the age of 18.

As for the Yahoo group, it is a waste of time, in my opinion. Yahoo has deleted almost every AB/DL group and they continue to delete new ones that crop up.

Well, there is my opinion. Take it or leave it.

I know i did respond to the other one, and as a once teen who went to adult chat rooms, i think part of the draw is that you are not talking to other teens (hehehe so you think) but you are 'fooling everyone' by pretending you are of age.

If you do create this website i encourage you to be EXTREMELY cautious, this is still looked upon by those who are not familiar with it as a sexual fetish. If an adult opens a website to teens then it might not end well for you.

I am not saying it IS a sexual fetish for everyone, but i dont think a teen forum is the place to 'spread awareness' of this, or ever ever have that conversaiton on a teen forum. It is almost inviting disaster. If a teen abdl forum were to start it would have to be run by people under the age of 18, and strictly for people under the age of 18, which is very nearly impossible, its a lot easier for a 40 year old to act like a 16 year old than visa versa..

Just wanted to give you some other things to think about before you as an of age adult create a website for under age teens which is viewed by so so many people as sexual in nature.

To many people they may see it as "well then lets just create sex toy websites, and bdsm websites, and pony play websites just fo teen ages, although with no REAL way to monitor who is under 18 and who is just pretending."

diamondback6881, according to my research into other areas of interest to me personally, specifically the whole s&m/bdsm type stuff, there have also been rampant complaints among many current and former group owners even with regards to the seemingly random deletion of ADULT groups. There appears to be little in the way of explanation for many of the actions which Yahoo has taken with regard to these groups, and the guidelines described for running them combined with the actions of Yahoo and many of Yahoo's public statements on such matters are contradictory at best. A while ago, I actually created an adult-focused Yahoo group and it got nowhere since Yahoo specifically does NOT advertise them anywhere. That group has since largely been abandoned by me and the three or four other people who did manage to find it. Probably, I should just delete that group since it has no hope whatsoever of amounting to anything, and I have found other more active places in which to engage in such discussions, some of them even being Yahoo groups themselves. As for Yahoo deleting ab/dl groups en masse, because of the success of my other Yahoo group under my more regular online identity (I use "underwhere" strictly for adult websites as one must be careful these days with potential people searching for public information on oneself) I have been invited into a Yahoo group which allows me to request support directly from Yahoo, and I think it would be wise of me to request further feedback from them accordingly before I create such a group through them. I could probably create such a list elsewhere, but again, I'm not sure I want to mix my online identities that way. Also, just by your mentioning ADISC here, I hope that will be helpful for some who might come across this thread.

sarah_ab, very useful comments indeed. While it is not my intent to 'spread awareness' of this, as you put it, it is my intent to at least provide a place for support for those seeking it, especially since this darn good website is expressly off-limits to those not-yet gifted in the art of lying for the purpose of personal gain. Personally, I hate to encourage people to lie in order to get support, but the restrictions in place on a website like this practically require that that is the only way for such people to potentially get support, and they shouldn't have to do that like one person did in this thread and many others have done in similar threads which ultimately resulted in their accounts being deleted here. If we are encouraging young people to lie in order to get support, what kind of lesson are we teaching them? I really worry about stuff like that. In any event, there is no guarantee of anything online. The only way to know if a person is genuine online is if, over time, they consistently fail to trip themselves up in contradictions. Some people are good at faking themselves for long periods of time, but there are almost always signs along the way if people are both willing and able to look for them. Just like with diamondback6881, you've given me some additional thoughts and reasons to perhaps contact Yahoo before venturing into this.

Anybody else with thoughts on the matter? I'm all ears.

If you create a teen community with reasonable protections against pervs and complete control against underage photographic content; we would support it as an outlet for teens.

If you create a teen community with reasonable protections against pervs and complete control against underage photographic content; we would support it as an outlet for teens.

Thanks, DailyDi. I've just sent a service request off to Yahoo as I indicated I would. When I hear back from them concerning the nature of some of my questions and concerns, I may pursue this further. As I said, it would be a strictly moderated group, and I, at least initially, would handle the moderation myself, though I would hope for a few additional volunteers. I'm not asking for those at the moment though.

Photographic content would be strictly prohibited, just as a matter of personal safety for everybody involved. I think even many adults are not always aware of what it means to put their photographs online. :) However, they are at least supposedly wise enough to make such a decision on their own. Sometimes I wonder, though....

I just find those two conditions of DailyDi's hard to achieve.

But I am supportive as well, but heeding Sarah's warning is a good idea.

-Sophie

Sarah's warning was, indeed, very useful for me to read. Much of it is stuff I had thought about before, but some of it was not. It's always good to be prepared for ANYTHING when taking on this kind of potentially touchy subject.

I'd volunteer as an admin or something. I mean... i dont know that much about software, but i do know a lot about teenagers (as just becoming an adult), personal experiences at that age with diapers, and the fact i have some randomly unnatural gift for deciphering other's emotions. Plus i not only provide personal experience on DLs (that's how i began...) and ABs, but also sissies and bedwetters.

On top of that, i'm not an idiot. I know what is and is not allowed on a UNDER 18 website. And i just LOVE my delete key.

-Sophie

Guest Mandi Danielle

Underwhere,

There is a few things that I want to say. One, the teens visiting here doesn't exactly mean there is a need for another TB/DL site. They're curious. I am 18, and I've been visiting here well over the last year, because I was curious. I had a few other places I was active. But you say "Stay out!" and teens just want to come in to see what's going on! There's really no way around that. Of course, ban the ones that are caught and everything, but you can NOT be sure that no one under the age of 18 doesn't read things here.

As for a TBDL site, there are a couple that I visit. teenbabynet is a good one, I've been there for over two years. Also, like diamondback said, ADISC. I have to say that is my -favorite- community on the net. The admins and mods there take very good care to make sure pedo's and the like stay out. There is good conversation, resources for teens, and quite a demographic of people. Those up in the 50's, and some as young as 13 or 14. It's extremely safe - and it's hard to beat it when it comes to creating a teen community.

Aside from that there are a few boards where teens are welcome, not just ones that -cater- to teens. The ABDL story forum comes to mind, I've been posting there since I was 15.

All in all, things are out there. But even though they are out there - the teens are always going to come here, and want in. Why? Simply because they're not allowed.

The only way I could see a teen fetish board staying up on a North American server is to have it like DPF did except no chat room. Have every message moderated and delete any personal info from the posts. It would only take one idiot kids and a perv and you could be liable for all kinds of crap.

I know I talked to a few creepy old men pretending to be teenagers, hell some of them even admited their age.

Guest Mandi Danielle

You know, I really do think some people are reading WAY too into this. It's just a forum, that's it.

How is teens talking about diapers any different than teens talking about baseball, or celebrities. I know for a fact a few fan forums I'm on all the little horny boys are talking about which star they want in bed. That's no different then teens talking about which diaper they like to wear best.

It's not like someone is going to create a site where 50yr olds are trying to hook up with the 15yr olds. if that was the case there would be a problem, but it's obviously not.

And why no pictures? I know there are a couple tbdl sites that have a gallery, just like a lot of other teen forums I frequent that have absolutely NOTHING to do with diapers. I can understand not posting underage pictures when there are also adult pictures of half naked women in diapers. But I don't see a problem with teens posting pictures of themselves, as long as it's decent, which, all the ones I have seen are. And if they're not, then you delete it. But me posting a picture of myself in a diaper and tshirt is the same thing as me going to another site and posting a picture of me and my friends on the beach in our bathing suits.

You're all thinking like adults - which is good, but your kind of missing a few things. "OMG a kid in diapers, don't look! I may be a pedo if I look!" Is what you may think... but when I see someone my age in diapers I don't think that at all. Or any picture for that matter. I know there are probably guys out there who have wanked to my pictures before, even when I was 15 or so, but who cares. They aren't messaging me asking to have sex with me or anything else.

So basically, your reading too much into things, and I really don't understand the mindset of a few people who have posted, if you can explain it I'd be grateful, because I'm obviously missing something.

On a side note, if a forum were to open up (or group) for tb's... and all of my posts were moderated, and I was under the dictatorship of one person, I sure as hell wouldn't post, and most teens I know wouldn't post, either. (Yes, I still fit in the teen baby section, being 18). They're still kids, they're stubborn, and it's the internet. There are already things they can't do, give people too many rules and try to dictate what they say/do and it won't go over well.

One more thing - "The only way I could see a teen fetish board staying up on a North American server is to have it like DPF did except no chat room"

I know two teen baby forums that are on North American servers, both have a gallery and chat room. It's the content... not the medium.

I dont see a problem with the fact of the existence of a TB board, provided as DailyDi said it had decent protection against pervs and good content protection. The problem is, like it or not, whether its accurate or not, our entire lifestyle is often automatically connected with pedophilia by a large portion of the uninitiated. This is unfortunate, and far from the truth, but because of that, we have to take precautions that other forums or groups don't have to. Its not fair to us, or to the teens who are growing up confused about their feelings, but its also the way that life is. If we were talking about a forum for any other type of clothing than diapers or any kind of roleplay other than age regression, that might be the case. But as has been noted, all it would take would be one perv and one stupid kid, and the moderator would be liable to answer to some pretty serious criminal and civil charges.

The main problem is that without doing a background check, its impossible to determine someone's actual age effectively, and just as impossible to determine someone's probable intentions. Look at the "To Catch A Predator" stings on NBC.....how many of those guys would YOU think would be pedophiles if you met them in normal everyday life? Just as teens lie to get on these boards, there are pervs who will lie to get onto teen boards. It is inevitable. It is just a matter of time. Which brings everything back to content control. Without moderating every message, and every post of every kind of material, there would be no way to keep it from escalating to a potentially dangerous point. I'm not THAT far removed from my own teenager days, and I have to agree with Mandi.....I would not have joined or posted in a forum that was that tightly moderated as a teenager. I wouldn't mind so much now, but teens have a rather more stubborn mindset.

I'm not saying don't make a community that caters to TB's....they deserve support just as much as we do. But please keep in mind that there are alot of restrictions you may have to take for your own protection, and that if they are instituted, you may not achieve the goal you are looking for.

Mandi, I think the point is we are thinking like adults because it is the adults who will be the ones to raise the stink and get the website to shut down. If you want to garuntee the sucess of any venture you have to think not only like the people you wish to serve, but the people who will be against you.

As for how you feel when you see someone 15 or 16 in a diaper, you are 18. Yes you are a legal adult, but persons of 15, 16 and 17 years of age are for themost part still you peers, if you just graduated high school i would assume you have friends who are still in high school who may not yet be legal.

At 18, its still ok for you to date someone who is 17 in most people's eyes. At 25, it would not be ok for me to look at pictures of 16 year olds, or to talk to a 16 year old about wearing diapers, or to even just 'hangout' with a 16 year old unless it was in a mentoring sort of way.

Another question to raise is, will people 18 and 19 be allowed on this teen site, as they are teen ages, yet are also legal adults and could be prosecuted if found mentioning anything suggestive or sexual in nature on that site.

Adults will relate diapers and stuff with a sexual fetish, because that is how it is portrayed. SO if an adult finds a site where teens under the age of 18 are posting pictures of themselves in diapers, or talking about themselves in diapers, or using diapers, then the adult will assume it is a site of sexual nature that is allowing underage people on it.

I was a teen who went to websites that were 18 and over, i did it since the time i was 13. Trust me, there are far more skilled liars who are under age than those who are not. As for the person who posted claiming to be a teen ager looking for a teen site, my first thought was it was a 40 year old person trying to find those who are teens on the site and to get them to email him/her.

I'm not saying its not a bad idea, in a perfect world it would be nice for teens to have a place to talk openly about their desires, whether they be ab or any other lifestyle or fetish they are experimenting with. I am just worried on how other adults may view this website, and dont want to see any well intentioned adult get into trouble as a result.

Guest Mandi Danielle

At 18, its still ok for you to date someone who is 17 in most people's eyes. At 25, it would not be ok for me to look at pictures of 16 year olds, or to talk to a 16 year old about wearing diapers, or to even just 'hangout' with a 16 year old unless it was in a mentoring sort of way.

Now see, that's what I don't get. Sure it's alright. Why not? Your all under some social stigma. One of my very good friends is a man over 40, I met him when I was a 15yr old girl, I go over to his house quite a bit. There has never, ever been any problem with it. We are two like minded people, and that's all.

Another question to raise is, will people 18 and 19 be allowed on this teen site, as they are teen ages, yet are also legal adults and could be prosecuted if found mentioning anything suggestive or sexual in nature on that site.

Why is that? See, there is a difference between talking about sex, and being sexual about it. It's not against the law to talk with a minor about a hardon. What would be against the law is talking about how they turn you on, how you want to touch their parts and stuff like that. And that is wrong, just talking about it is not. If that were the case, every teacher who has ever taught sex-ed would be on the sex offenders list.

Adults will relate diapers and stuff with a sexual fetish, because that is how it is portrayed. SO if an adult finds a site where teens under the age of 18 are posting pictures of themselves in diapers, or talking about themselves in diapers, or using diapers, then the adult will assume it is a site of sexual nature that is allowing underage people on it.

Well if the person is an "adult" they know where to draw the line. An "adult" should know how to behave around children. If there is pictures of underage kids, then they should know better than to post sexual comments on them. If they get some sexual feelings sobeit, just don't express it, especially around the children.

I was a teen who went to websites that were 18 and over, i did it since the time i was 13. Trust me, there are far more skilled liars who are under age than those who are not. As for the person who posted claiming to be a teen ager looking for a teen site, my first thought was it was a 40 year old person trying to find those who are teens on the site and to get them to email him/her.

There are always ways of finding out who is lying. Most of the time, an email adress, and a simple 5 minute chat will reveal that.

I'm not saying its not a bad idea, in a perfect world it would be nice for teens to have a place to talk openly about their desires, whether they be ab or any other lifestyle or fetish they are experimenting with. I am just worried on how other adults may view this website, and dont want to see any well intentioned adult get into trouble as a result.

Well like I said, if they are well-intentioned, there should be absolutely no issues. It's not a witch hunt. Well intentioned adults should be able to co-exist on a forum with children fine, EVEN a forum of this nature. If they cannot, then they don't belong there in the first place.

Now see, that's what I don't get. Sure it's alright. Why not? Your all under some social stigma. One of my very good friends is a man over 40, I met him when I was a 15yr old girl, I go over to his house quite a bit. There has never, ever been any problem with it. We are two like minded people, and that's all.

Why is that? See, there is a difference between talking about sex, and being sexual about it. It's not against the law to talk with a minor about a hardon. What would be against the law is talking about how they turn you on, how you want to touch their parts and stuff like that. And that is wrong, just talking about it is not. If that were the case, every teacher who has ever taught sex-ed would be on the sex offenders list.

Well if the person is an "adult" they know where to draw the line. An "adult" should know how to behave around children. If there is pictures of underage kids, then they should know better than to post sexual comments on them. If they get some sexual feelings sobeit, just don't express it, especially around the children.

There are always ways of finding out who is lying. Most of the time, an email adress, and a simple 5 minute chat will reveal that.

Well like I said, if they are well-intentioned, there should be absolutely no issues. It's not a witch hunt. Well intentioned adults should be able to co-exist on a forum with children fine, EVEN a forum of this nature. If they cannot, then they don't belong there in the first place.

Mandi,

You come across as someone unfamiliar with the culture of fear in america right now....where every bit of strange mayhem anywhere becomes national news, yet 100 people die in car wrecks every day, but that is not news...where extreme cults in Texas get exterminated by the government...where an extra thousand people are estimated to have died on the road because of the 9/11 attacks, and that is not news...where abusive ex-husbands are by far the most dangerous people, but nothing is done...

Underwhere, I'm betting Yahoo is going to be completely unwilling to offer you support...I used to hang out on wetset, and when a new Yahoo group was announced, the only question was how many days before it disappeared. Yahoo has too many conservative Christian groups as clients (and maybe management itself is of that bent) to support "sinful and perverted" alternative sexuality topics.

I'm not sure how best to deal with the boundaries, my suggestion is to make it a dangerous place for pedophiles. That is, get a sympathetic cop to play teenager when you suspect foul play, then get the bust publicized, sort of an anti-[That OTHER site].com. (Brian Cobb is a good thing for you to google).

Let us know what you find yourself doing...

Mandi,i understand your optimism, i myself have had and still have friends who are much older than myself. However, as dill said, we live in a country that bases the majority of its decisions on fear.

I thought the same way at 18, until i got to be older, and yes 25 is not 'old' but its old enough to see now that a relationship between a 40 year old and a 16 is NOT going to be seen by most as just an innocent relationship, regardless of how innocent it is.. Ever see man without a face? unfortunately that mentality still holds true today.

Thanks to shows like to catch a predator, law and order, and csi, american's have come to believe that every relationship between a minor and an adult is an illicit one.

Its good to be optimistic mandi, and to try and see the good, but unfortunately the people with the power dont think like you do, and its the people with the power who make all the decisions. . . sucks i know...

although, if there were a way to have the website, sure it might help teens, but i dont think it would help cut down on teens on this website, unfortunately i think it would encourage teens to look up more ab/dl websites and come to this place.

then again my optimism died long before i turned 18.

I think i'm going to drop out of this thread... i come back one night later and there are like a billion super long posts... and although I skimmed, everything I would bother saying has been said by both sides.

*sigh*

Oh well. I'll check back in a few days, see how things are wrapping up.

-Sophie

I think i'm going to drop out of this thread... i come back one night later and there are like a billion super long posts... and although I skimmed, everything I would bother saying has been said by both sides.

*sigh*

Oh well. I'll check back in a few days, see how things are wrapping up.

-Sophie

Baby_Sophie, you are certainly welcome to offer any input if you have any to offer. At this point, I really am "all ears". I know what I would like to do, but it helps to hear perspectives from a wide variety of places to make a better more informed decision and course of action. If you do feel that you have anything constructive to add, please don't hesitate to do so. I want to hear it all, even from the nay-sayers because I also want to know what they think I might be up against. To know one's enemy is to be better prepared for battle, or something like that anyway. :)

I haven't responded to all of the posts individually here, but I am reading them all and trying to absorb as much of the discussion as possible. Chances are I'll read it over again at least three times before making any definitive choices.

lol sophie.. i feel you sometimes i dont realize how long of a post i'm making until its done!!! dont you wish someone would come up with the cliff's notes version sometimes???

but sophie, just post and if its been said before, well then its been said before, but repetition can help others gain an idea if an idea is a commonly held belief... and i'm guessing underwhere is looking for all the input he can get, so post, and if its been said before, so what.. i wanna know what you have to say.

Under, if you can't get yahoo to host the site have you thought of any other forums? or would you buy your own domain?

Ok then. From what i've read.

Mandi is correct, theoretically. Further TB communities are not necessary. We have plenty, plenty of good ones too... and although our site may be of interest to teens, an extra TB site is not going to stop them from coming in, and also probably will not decrease the numbers of those who do. On top of that, relationships between a 40 year old man and a 15 year old girl should not be assumed sexual or that he's raping her or seducing or anything. It's all irrational concepts brought on by a wider spread of media for pedophiles than those of a logical relationship between older and underage people.

However... Sarah has gripped reality. Although it's technically illogical to assume a relationship between two people of various age groups in the "sexual" realm, people will do it, and they will do it often. Honestly, thinking logically, a relationship between a 40 year old man and a 15 year old girl who are not related would probably lean away from pedophiles and such if it were socially acceptable enough for people to try conjuring a relationship like that more frequently.

Hence, although Mandi's points are valid and extremely viable... i'd continue to heed Sarah's warnings.

-Sophie

I understand where Underwhere is coming from, and I agree that it is a shame that these young people are not getting the kind of support that we offer each other on here. That aside, I'm not sure how you could police a site for teenagers only......I agree with the rules that Daily Di mentioned, but how would you enforce them?

Let's face it, we have all seen people on this site who are too young to be on here, and had these sites been around when I was 14 I would no doubt have lied to get on here too. But if you reverse the situation, how would you stop a guy my age who is pretending to be a teenager, just so he could talk to kids about diapers? I take on board what Mandi said about why is it so different to talking to a kid about baseball, but to my mind the difference is that not many pervs would get a kick talking to a 12 year old about baseball, but many will get a thrill talking about diaper wearing.

It would be great to offer these youngsters support (we all know how they feel after all.) However, we should all realise that most people outside of our community see this as some kind of bizarre sexual fetish, at best a strange way to get off, and at worst a form of pedophilia. We all know this is not the case, but please remember we on this forum are like minded people........most of society will not see it as we do.

I would 100% support teenagers having a forum if we could protect them from pervs, I don't think we could do that.

Beth

lol sophie.. i feel you sometimes i dont realize how long of a post i'm making until its done!!! dont you wish someone would come up with the cliff's notes version sometimes???

lol! I've occasionally written things up that were so much longer than I had ever anticipated them being that if I'd known I was gonna write that much, I probably wouldn't have bothered. ;) Sometimes, that happens though.

As for cliff notes versions, well, some people here are pretty good at summarizing. I'll defer to them.

Under, if you can't get yahoo to host the site have you thought of any other forums? or would you buy your own domain?

I am certain I could get it hosted even without Yahoo, but I would sincerely prefer not to go that route. I already run a medical support e-mail list for people with my cognitive condition, and for a minimal yearly fee which I am already paying anyway, because of a software arrangement between the list software authors and the organization hosting that software which I am affiliated with, it would not be difficult to get a list hosted on that server, and really, it's better software than that which Yahoo Groups uses anyway. However, that would involve utilizing my "non-adult-oriented online identity", something which I have deliberately kept separate from my "online adult identity". They are both me of course, but I don't really want people to google me and discover these other interests of mine and immediately associate them together. After all, employers are, as a regular part of the pre-screening process, googling potential hires, and stuff on this web site, for example, is not something that would be at all relevent for potential employers to know about me. Nonetheless, it DOES have the potential to bias many people.

Unfortunately, I'm not in the position I'd really like to be in, not having to care about people's opinions of me at all. As a result, I do have to be careful just to look out for myself and my own future here, let alone the earlier (and very valid) discussion about the other stuff I need to be alert to for potential trouble.

So yeah, I've thought about it. I just hope I won't need to go down that route.