LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Enema (Yeah I Think I Miss Spelled It)

:wub: hello again,this is my 2nd theard.i just thought i would ask if anybody else has had one of these forced.when i was 5 i had a couple forced by my mommie.i did not like it as it was forced.it took me around 5 mins and boom,my diapee was filled.i would cry and run upstares and hide in my room till i went.then mommie would change me.please tell me your stories.

thanks,

baby_coty

:wub: hello again,this is my 2nd theard.i just thought i would ask if anybody else has had one of these forced.when i was 5 i had a couple forced by my mommie.i did not like it as it was forced.it took me around 5 mins and boom,my diapee was filled.i would cry and run upstares and hide in my room till i went.then mommie would change me.please tell me your stories.

thanks,

baby_coty

Why would she do that to you? I think you're making this story up kiddo.

• Like 2

no i am not makeing it up.she did it because i was bound up.why would someone lie about something like that.i never lie!

Because you almost never hear of real instances where mothers tie up their children and give them enemas.

• Like 1

if this happened to you when you were 25 and your mommie was your girlfriend/wife/boyfriend/playmate for hire, then perhaps it would be believable.

the fact that you refer to someone who supposedly kept you in diapers at five and forced an enema on you as your mommie implies that it was not real.

• Like 1

no she did not tie me down silly!i said she had to hold me down.this is not a bondage thing.i had no choice.yes i was not pooing for a while,so she gave me one.i am incont,so no she did not keep me in them its just what i went in as i still do!case closed!no lies!

no she did not tie me down silly!i said she had to hold me down.this is not a bondage thing.i had no choice.yes i was not pooing for a while,so she gave me one.i am incont,so no she did not keep me in them its just what i went in as i still do!case closed!no lies!

^^^^ could have said all this in the first part too... but instead chose the dramatic route to get attention...

moms give kids enemas all the time but they don't leave them in a diaper at 5

Proof, please? I was kept in diapers until I was 7, since I just didn't want to give them up... But it's completely normal to keep kids in diapers until age 5... and then begin the potty train 4 real.

• 3 weeks later...

if you used an enema and it did not work within an hour you DEFINITELY need to see a doctor.. those things are VERY fast acting, even just half of a fleet enema..... it is not good if it had little to no effect and could be something serious... it even says so in the instructions... which i recomend you read!

the thing with a enema is that it will clean you out.. you don't have to feel like you have to have bowel movement for it to work,in fact if you feel like you have to have a bowel movement, have it first, then use the enema, the average person holds like a ton of fecal matter in their colon and doesn't know it.. and enema helps clear all that out....

Fleets and other small disposable enemas work on a chemical process that irritates your colon and produces the urge to empty it. Some people respond differently than others to some of the different pre-packaged solutions. I find that using plain, saline, or soapy water in an old-fashioned hot-water bottle or "fountain syringe" works much better. It's a mechanical process that creates pressure as the water slowly fills you. Most enema kits will hold 2 quarts and most adults can take this amount easily- Holding it is another story. The longer you hold the water inside of you, the more efficient the release will be.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Has anyone who used an enema ever like....felt like the crapping session literally emptied your body?

One time I tossed three enemas in and literally messed for hours. I haad to stay hydrated else I would pass out.

It was fun, but dangerous. I was pooped out by the end of the crap-disaster.

• 2 weeks later...

My mom used to give all of us kids enemas and fairly frequently too. She was one of those women that believed illness was caused by nastiness in the colon, so if we were sick we got an enema. We used to try and hide our vomiting and fevers from her when most kids faked them to get out of school.

As for diapers at five, it may be rare but it definitely happens. My son has an 8 year old friend that still wears diapers frequently. Every night for bedwetting and frequently during the summer, because he has a habit of ignoring the fact that he has to go because he's playing with friends. Then he ends up having an accident. Happens so often his mother just puts him in a pullup on sunny days.

Has anyone who used an enema ever like....felt like the crapping session literally emptied your body?

One time I tossed three enemas in and literally messed for hours. I haad to stay hydrated else I would pass out.

It was fun, but dangerous. I was pooped out by the end of the crap-disaster.

That doesn't make a lot of sense. An enema is a means to hydration, not the opposite. In fact, holding a large enema for too long can lead to water toxicity. If you need to hydrate during a series of enemas, then you are doing something wrong on a grand scale. =\

theres a fetish out there known as body inflation (and i dont mean wearing suits and inflating that way...theres some belly inflation vids on youtube for those who are interested) where a tube of any kind be used, or a pump, and the tube is shoved up the rectum and you blow/pump air into it, some go for water as well seeing its more of a natural feel in terms of weight. i use the water method, which is technically an enema in its entirety. and do much more than 2 quarts of water! i usually gain about 2.2 KG before i hafta expell it all. yes, i wore a diaper once, but its definitely not worth it unless you want to fill your diaper with water instead of any real substance XD... i guess what im saying is, getting a tube (i use a clear tube, 1" OD, with a 1/4" wall (3/4" ID)) and it works without problems, its the kind of tubing you'd see for fish aquariums or some plumbing, and using it to fill yourself with air/water can do the trick and costs alot less than buying enemas