LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
Incontinent Jennifer

Purpose Of Incontinence Forum

131 posts in this topic

F/19/South Carolina.

Toss your cookies?? What do you think this site is for??

...Besides, I'm not whining, I consider it bragging that I have almost no control over my bladder. I had to work to lose the ability to hold it and it's the best thing I have ever done for myself. Thats why half of us are here, we ENJOY the feeling of diapers, wet, messy, dry, or whatever....

...Relax...

I am not incontinent, and I don't want to be. Last weekend, I had a kidney infection and I had to wear diapers for almost 2 days straight. I was glad to be out of them :lol: . My wife doesn't like me wearing diapers, but she accepts that I need them from time to time. I haven't told her that I like them too :whistling: . I do have IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) and usually wear diapers when I'm away from home. Otherwise, I would rather wear diapers when I want to, not because I have to. My heart goes out to those of you that have IC problems.

Not trying to start trouble here, just trying to inject a view point. I have always been under the impression that the reason that we have an incontinence section on an AB/DL board is because the incontinence forums are mostly "stuck up". The people there seem to only whine and bitch about their problems, and not discuss real solutions. If you will look at the profile of this sites founder, you will see that he too is incontinent. I have talked with him in the past, and was lead to understand that like many of us who are incontinent, when it happened to us, the best source of real helpful information was AB/DL boards, and not the incon boards. I believe that this site is in some ways a great attempt to give back to a community that has given so much.

That being said, before I was incontinent, I was a DL. There were periods of time that I wore 24/7, and wished I was incontinent. One day when I herniated 2 discs in my lower back, I "got my wish". I have been incontinent for almost 5 years now, and I have to say that there have been many times when I wish I had a choice of whether or not to wear a diaper, and I miss the option of not wearing one. Many of us who are incontinent, even if we are dealing with it quite well, still have bad days, and we all handle those differently. I would venture a guess that Jeniffer was having a bad day, and ranted some in the incontinence section of this board, and may be surprised about how much trouble it has caused. I personally feel that being incontinent is much different than choosing to wear 24/7, having done both, I can tell you that the experience is much different for me anyway. I have to admit that being incontinent has taken much of the enjoyment out of diapers for me, but on the other side of that coin, I think that being a DL helped me very much with dealing with my loss of bladder and bowel control when it happened. There are always going to be AB/DL people who want to be incontinent, and there are always going to be incontinent people who don't understand how anybody could wish for their situation. And boards like this is where those paths are going to cross time and time again. Hopefully we can look at, and understand where the other side is coming from, and keep the discussions civil.

Thank you for reading my thoughts

Iowaincon

To those of you fighting back and fourth.....

SHUT UP!

SERIOUSLY, JUST SHUT UP!

Life is WAY too short for all this fighting.

Most ABs and DLs are NOT perverts, never thought they were. I don't fully understand them, but I never thought them to be perverts. The only ones who are are the ones who, like the example somebody gave, pester real incontinents with rude and inappropriate comments and stuff.

What bother's me about the whinny wannabes is that incontinence board is for people who are, and that there is thread after thread after thread of "I want to be incontinent", "How do I become incontinent?", "make me incontinent". For the love of Goddess, re-use the same thread!

Furthermore...

I came here for a few reasons. This incontinent board is alongside the ABs and DLs, I don't have to worry about some miserable incont tearing my head off because I thought my boyfriend chainging my diaper was a sweet and caring thing to do.

Also, even though it might be for different reasons... we have something in common. We're in diapers. Sometimes you smell bad and worry people notice, sometimes you've got wet spots on your clothes, sometimes you're stuck in a diaper without a change, sometimes you get rude comments from "normal people", sometimes you're worried if you'll be accepted... just like me.

But sometimes, I don't want to go through posts about the baby stuff, or the games you guys enjoy, or the other abdl stuff... Sometimes I just want some advice, or feedback, or whatever, about a problem I didn't choose to have. I don't mind advice from DLs and ABs, hey, that'd be the first people I'd ask if such-and-such a diaper is worth my money, or what to do about a rash.... but in the incontinent board, I'd like to discuss a problem I, and some others, have. It's a little upsetting to think about what I went through to end up like this, and what I deal with, and then see somebody wanting what I have.

Every time I'm soaked, every time I have to wash sheets, every time I put a case of diapers away on the shelf... I'm reminded of the horror that got me like this. I'm sorry if I'm a little sensative of people wanting what I'm stuck with. Talk about it in the AB DL part of the message boards, because that's what you are. There's nothing wrong with being AB or DL, in fact, in a way, I envy you. However, my situation is so much different than yours by one very important fact.... I didn't sign up for this, I didn't WANT this like you do.

*****scratches head*** Hmmmmm, I'm speechless Jennifer just said it all :thumbsup:

Jen,

The issue here is that the majority of those that are AB/DL are male. few women are in here because of the male dominace of the group. The problem with the people who want to be incontinent is that they want to feel being babied again and to them being incontinent is their only way they are going to get to being babied. Most guys in here want to be incontinent is because they want to experience the feeling of having someone such as a girl change their diapers and baby them. I feel that most guys here have self need, self gratification and self desire issues that only a shrink can handle.

SHUT UP!

SERIOUSLY, JUST SHUT UP!

Most ABs and DLs are NOT perverts, never thought they were. I don't fully understand them, but I never thought them to be perverts. The only ones who are are the ones who, like the example somebody gave, pester real incontinents with rude and inappropriate comments and stuff.

What bother's me about the whinny wannabes is that incontinence board is for people who are, and that there is thread after thread after thread of "I want to be incontinent", "How do I become incontinent?", "make me incontinent". For the love of Goddess, re-use the same thread!

Furthermore...

I came here for a few reasons. This incontinent board is alongside the ABs and DLs, I don't have to worry about some miserable incont tearing my head off because I thought my boyfriend chainging my diaper was a sweet and caring thing to do.

Also, even though it might be for different reasons... we have something in common. We're in diapers. Sometimes you smell bad and worry people notice, sometimes you've got wet spots on your clothes, sometimes you're stuck in a diaper without a change, sometimes you get rude comments from "normal people", sometimes you're worried if you'll be accepted... just like me.

But sometimes, I don't want to go through posts about the baby stuff, or the games you guys enjoy, or the other abdl stuff... Sometimes I just want some advice, or feedback, or whatever, about a problem I didn't choose to have. I don't mind advice from DLs and ABs, hey, that'd be the first people I'd ask if such-and-such a diaper is worth my money, or what to do about a rash.... but in the incontinent board, I'd like to discuss a problem I, and some others, have. It's a little upsetting to think about what I went through to end up like this, and what I deal with, and then see somebody wanting what I have.

Every time I'm soaked, every time I have to wash sheets, every time I put a case of diapers away on the shelf... I'm reminded of the horror that got me like this. I'm sorry if I'm a little sensative of people wanting what I'm stuck with. Talk about it in the AB DL part of the message boards, because that's what you are. There's nothing wrong with being AB or DL, in fact, in a way, I envy you. However, my situation is so much different than yours by one very important fact.... I didn't sign up for this, I didn't WANT this like you do.

I'm sorry you are always reminded of the bad stuff jennifer :( Wish i could help you somehow but alas i don't think there is much I could do. Sorry,

Cwick

I'm sorry you are always reminded of the bad stuff jennifer :( Wish i could help you somehow but alas i don't think there is much I could do. Sorry,

Cwick

Friendship would help.

Agreed, no need for vitriol.

SHUT UP!

SERIOUSLY, JUST SHUT UP!

I'm glad you feel so, but perhaps there is another answer? That the frank discussion and debate of difficult topics, and thus the possibility of a subsequent increase in understanding of ourselves, may give better overall enjoyment in life. This despite the few moments of discomfort suffered as a result of the dialog.

Oh, and did you really have to shout? It was quite rude!

You say so, but your previous writting indicates that you may feel otherwise. Furthermore, it isn't just you who is involved in this vicious and vile intercourse we have indulged in. There are others here, and they have spoken their minds. Unfortunately, some here are speaking of AB/DL's and are calling us perverts! Is this what you wanted when you made your statement?

Oh, now now... We all dislike this! As a matter of fact, this is a problem accross the entire Internet and all of its discussion boards and BBS's. Frankly, this was an issue in the 1980's, when I used to dial into a BBS using a 300 baud modem. It was an issue in Usenet, when I was there in the late 1980's and 1990's. It was a problem when I started and moderated a mailing list on eGroups called, "2b-Incont-L", which was chartered for the sole purpose of discussing becoming incontinent (Yahoo since purchased eGroups, and has closed the 2b-Incont groups several times. I gave up the reigns in early 2001 for personal reasons).

And do you know what? It is still a problem here, today, and right on this very board. Not to sound too pedantic, but do you really think that your rant will change this in any way? Could you have possibly constructed your post a little better, with more forethought and consideration of the other members of this board? Do you think that might have had a better outcome?

Furthermore...

I, for one, am glad to have you here; but ask that you be more thoughtful when deciding upon beginning a discussion. Think of the implications and possible outcomes. This is a open community, broad in its charter and character; and to have it sullied by such pittiful dialog is distressing to the whole community, not just those of us involved in the intercourse.

But sometimes, I don't want to go through posts about the baby stuff, or the games you guys enjoy, or the other abdl stuff...

Well, you sometimes need to accept what you consider to be bad with what you consider to be good. It is a two way street. This community is typically very tolerant, and you need to be so as well.

There's nothing wrong with being AB or DL, in fact, in a way, I envy you. However, my situation is so much different than yours by one very important fact.... I didn't sign up for this, I didn't WANT this like you do.

It has not much to do with what you wanted, but with how you manage what you've gotten! To quote a poor old cliché, "when life gives you lemons, make lemonade!" For the most part, you sound as though this is what you have done; but every so often, you let out a hint of a person who is really not tolerating things so well. Be mindful of that, and you can find your own solution to that dilema. It will take time, but you can do it.

Tschüß!

1 person likes this

Friendship would help.

I guess I was thinking of helping directly. But friendship I can always offer :)

Cwick

I guess I was thinking of helping directly. But friendship I can always offer :)

Cwick

Wanted to amend what I said to clarify that when I said help I meant more of being able to take away the bad stuff you have to deal with. Indeed friendship can help. I'm very loyal to my friends and care about them very much because you need to have friends you can confide in ya know. Also I know i was basically labelled ignorant for thinkin it a better course to kinda steer away from the back and forth attacks and defenses in arguements and comments etc. but I just recognize that THAT is exactly what is going to happen. Things just going back and forth and stuff. I prefer to make things positive you know, and jennifer I would HAPPILY extrend my friendship to you should you care to accept. That goes for anyone. I can't promise my time ALL THE TIME but I can promise to do my best :)

Yeah that felt like a good post :). And finish off with a nice big HUG. I like hugs.

Cwick

Cwick

ah that felt like a good post :). And finish off with a nice big HUG. I like hugs.

Cwick

TY, Cwick....

I repeat my suggestion: Can we write a (required reading) Wiki on the topic, so the stories (like the New Temp Incontinence thread) don't get lost? That's half the problem -- with almost *ANY* topic.

Dill Pickle

Hi, There, as a Said before either we ar whanabees or incontinents I believe that we are all in the same boat, and those few ho try to disrupt the board are not the majoroty, and only a minorety!

OK, time to stop whining and put my money where my mouth is:

FAQ: So You WANT to Become Incontinent

Dill Pickle, editor

Note: In the interest of fairness, your editor admits to being a heterosexual male in an intimate relationship that does not involve diapers. He is purely DL, admits that AB'ness for myself is too scary, and hates to clean up poop sufficiently that he hardly ever does that anyplace besides a porcelain fixture. He is motivated perhaps a little too much by being helpful.

:biker_h4h:

I'm not going to get into DL's and such showing up on "real" incontinence support boards, and posting HNG-like comments such as "god I love this idea" to an audience that sounds, in general, angry and crazy. This behavior is just as unacceptable as coming to this board and calling us all perverts...or going on chat and asking A/S/L as the first question.

An all-too-common request from youthful newbies is to become truly, medically, incontinent. I think the motivation is acceptance, both from themselves and others, of their diapered condition, since now they have a medical excuse. Wise people who wear diapers 24/7 for months and act incontinent but aren't "really" incontinent report feeling dishonest about their diapering.

Interestingly, what happens when incontinence, by causes voluntary or involuntary, happens to ABDLs, is they lose their attraction to the trappings of incontinence. This has been discussed by several posters, for example the http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=2982> "New Temp Incontinence" thread for the voluntary case, and a recent post[todo:link], for the involuntary case.

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=3697>The Incontinence Wannabees thread is a discussion and analysis.

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=3198>Ice_Fisherman's thread "Make Me Incontinent" is a case where I think a good doctor might have induced incontinence, simply to relieve pain, probably with a foley catheter.

more later... (last edit 12/15/06)

Dill Pickle

I am not, nor do I want to be, Incon but I have to side with Jennifer on this subject. Yea tho I am a DL, I do not think it would be cool to be incon, I like having the choice to go. Jen, I simpathize with you, you no longer have that choice. People who act in the way that they think it would be cool to lose that choice obiously need to look into one of those fet stores and order a locking plastic panty and find out what it would be like to walk around wet all the time. They soon will learn that it aint all that cool.

GO PATRIOTS

i don't think that jenn was trying to cos prolems with everyone, i believe that being incon such as myself, and her, and getting it through no wish of our own, wouldn't wish it on our worst emamies. being incon is no fun. I know that some of u out there would think so, but try going out somewhere, while u have no bladder control. lol i should know. i went out once to the mall with two of my closest friends, and didn't pack enough diapers, well, needless too say her back seat ended soaked. talk about embarrasssing. b4 u leave the house u have too make sure that u have all ur supplies ready to go, then there is that chance that u will leak, so u better take several changes of clothes.

then once ur wet then u have too find a clean bathroom and change urself. oh yeah btw there are not changing tables for adult, so either u have too use the floor and lay down, or u have too stand against a wall. u wanna talk about germs. ok lets talk about if u have too go to school in diapers. lol and i mean realistically, ok. i HAVE NEVER had the school nurse change my diapers, not once, not ever. i have always done 4 myself. tho i will say i was allowed too use the teachers bathroom. i had always had a change of clothes in my locker. I was never able too go out for any sports after becoming incon. was always afraid some of the other girls would find out, on the plus side lol i didn't have too take PE. lol. sometimes ppl need too be glad that some prayers go unanswered. i would love if i had the choice. but i have not got that choice, and neither has jenn. When we hear ppl say oh i wish i wear incon... it reminds us that we don't have that choice and we r stuck in diapers 4 the rest of our lives whether we want too or not. we have come too acceptance that we have too wear, but it wasn't easy. all i am saying that the ppl who wish they were incon, has no idea what they r wishing 4, and i really hope that they never have too find out, becos wearing diapers 24/7 is a real bummer.

i hope this has help some of u understand

heather

well said, heather...btw, welcome to the board, i havent seen you around...

:thumbsup: Agrees wif diamond, well put!! However even tho i am completely incontinent I still respect those that wear for fun as well. They understand our situation too.

Well said Heather.

I am one of the lucky ones with a choice although I do have to wear once a month for women's time of the month and after a week 24/7 I hurt and I am fed up and want to get back to underwear. It is no joke!

Let's just stop all the whining and bickering and get on and all be friends life is too damn short for squabbling like kinder garten kids.

We all have things to be grateful for so let's think about them ok