LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Few Comments Then Questions

There are some who post in this forum with offensive questions. I do not want to do that, so if you feel my comments and questions are out of line at all, I want to be told politely - but firmly if you wish. I will gladly remove the post if found offensive even though I think this fits into the forum adequately to be OK.

This morning, I had the relatively rare opportunity to be diapered and have to move my bowels. My diaper was not particularly wet and I do enjoy the feeling of sitting in it for a while - even though clean-up takes away some from my time in diapers. As I sat and squished somewhat, perusing this my favorite diaper site, I felt the feeling of gas (or air) bubbles moving around in my bottom. And so because I don't recall this ever being mentioned....first question: do others of you feel this sort of thing when sitting in a messy diaper?

On to clean-up - and I don't mean to be disgusting here. When I'm ready for clean-up I carefully remove my diaper (while standing) and after wiping a little with it, I roll the clump of poop into the toilet. Especially after sitting in the messy diaper for a while, the clump will not simply flush. Next question: Does this happen to you and how do you handle this problem?

In the past, I've enjoyed both suppositories and enemas. I think I like them from the point of view of fantasizing that these have been administered by someone else and I'm then helplessly messing - without any control on my part. Recently, when I have the time alone in my house, I've enjoyed letting nature take it's course. I've found that in the case of suppositories - not full blown enemas - the results and for the most part, sensations, are very similar. More questions: What are your preferences? Do you prefer waiting for nature to do it's work or do you prefer the suppository/enema route?

When I've done this, I far prefer to shower - still it gets pretty messy cleaning the residue. This has been dealt with here before - the general issue of cleanup. I wondered this morning in my shower, though, how I might enjoy someone else cleaning me up either with wipes or in a shower. It certainly will NEVER happen with my wife - who has discovered my desire for diapers but thinks it is disgusting and also thinks I've given up wearing (an issue I know I need to face). I found myself fantasizing again about having someone clean me up - and wondering if I'd be willing to clean someone else. I think so, though again, for my own reasons such an opportunity is probably not within reason. I would however enjoy hearing some of your responses to who cleans you up or whether you clean others. Is this in anyway enjoyable for you or simply a necessity. I'm NOT talking 'turn-on' here as I don't want this to become a disgusting HNG post!

Again, if this is offensive, be polite and I'll gladly remove the post. Thanks for considering my questions, though.

Not offended here.

on rare occasion i poop my diaper, i love doing it, but cleanup sucks and i really make a stink that lingers where ever i do it at. but to answer your first question, i dont really know what you mean by bubbles, for me sometimes i have to fart and then it bubbles out through everything(that sounded very disgusting).

i dont have a clumping problem really, when its time for me to clean up, i go to my bathroom, take of my diaper, roll my diaper up for disposal, wipe myself as best i can, and then bring a washcloth into the shower with me and finish that way.

i really dont get that much enjoyment of taking a natural #2 in my diaper, i like to do enemas(although i have never tired the suppositories), once i squeeze it in i know that i only have about 10 minutes max and then whether i want it to or not, it comes out, its the closest thing i get to having no control over it, its a rare, but fun activity for me.

i really dont like poop, but i would clean it off somebody else if they really wanted me to, and sure i would let somebody do all of the work for me as well.

I think you've asked your questions wonderfully.

I'm not a great one for messing and only get the urge once or twice a year but when I do I have no problems with flushing. I prefer to let nature take it's course as well and I have never used enemas or suppositories to help things along, but that's just me. Don't recall the gas bubble phenomena either. Not sure I'd want anyone cleaning me up either but that's probably because it's all still very personal to me and you lot are the only ones that know anyway.

Hope this helps and will gladly answer more questions or explain my answers further if need be.

Trust me dude, this thread is nowhere near offensive enough to faze us. The name of this subforum leaves no doubt as to the nature of the discussion contained within!

To answer your questions, yes I have totally felt the air bubble thing. Typically after a session when my poopy load is all squished against my butt and I let out a fart the sensation of the air bubble pushing its way through the mess is kinda funny feeling.

Regarding flushing, hold the handle down! It gives the toilet a little more force to clear the bowl. If that doesn't work then give it about 15 minutes or so (take a shower to clean up) then try flushing again. Usually the second effort does the trick. If that fails I'd resort to poking it with the plunger or something.

I've tried suppositories, they can be effective if you aren't eating enough fiber, but if you do get enough then they become pretty superfluous. Never done an enema though. I can't stand watery poop due to the much greater risk of leaking and the unpleasant feeling in my tummy from having the runs so I'm not exactly dying to try it.

I've never had anyone clean me up either. I wouldn't try to force that issue on anyone unless they really really wanted to do it for me.

1. I'm not sure what you mean by bubbles. The only experience I've had with such is farting in a wet diaper. Since the gas has nowhere to go due to to the SAP being wet, it either goes shooting out the back or up through the front. (It feels really weird!)

2. As for clean-up, I stand up and remove the diaper by sliding it down my legs rather than breaking the tapes. After that I use the diaper to unload the "contents" into the toilet, Our toilet is a beast and usually has doesn't have very many issues with flushing. If not, you could always (when the poop is still in the diaper) use the diaper to "mold" the poop into a shape that might flush better. Sounds disgusting, I know, but it might work.

3. I enjoy both normal and forced messing. Although I usually reserve normal pooping as something I do in my undies (Since the feeling of doing in a diaper is very similar). Forced pooping (usually by enema) is something I do sometimes in my diaper. I enjoy both very much, but it's a practical thing. Enemas are less messy when done in a diaper. I do do normal messings in my diaper though, and it is very nice.

4. As for cleanup, that's something I do. I made the mess so I'm going to clean it up. :P

• Like 1

:blush: As I sit in a messy diaper, I have felt the air bubble sensation you are referring to.

I normally let nature take it's course, I have used suppositories on occasion; but I much rather like it to be natural.

I do make a poopy diaper on occasion, and my normal clean up is standing in the shower. I untape my diaper and wipe down from the back using the top back of the diaper. This usually gets most of the mess contained in the diaper itself, and then I just wrap it up in a plastic bag (I double bag))then toss in the trash.

Clean up is a nice shower, I have a hand held shower head so clean up is really easy. I do wear latex glove for the first part of clean-up, this helps my hands to stay clean and not have the after smell of feces when I'm finished with my shower.

My wife has cleaned my messy diapers several times, and then changed me into a fresh one. She cleans me up just like you would clean up a baby I guess. It wouldn't bother me to clean up anyone else for that matter. :blush:

Always use the clean part to scrape off the poo from your bottom when cleaning up. Don't waste diaper material! Use your thumb and run the diaper between the butt cheeks and also along the butt cheeks to remove as much poop as you can, then tape the diaper shut (don't force too hard for want of spilling out the mess!) Then bag it. Preferably DOUBLE bagged or even triple bagged. Then put it outside and let the trashman deal with the mess. It's no longer your issue!! Baby up, and you're clean again.

Cleaup is always easy when you have a shower nozzle and forget about the mess once it leaves your house.

I occassionally, when I can, indulge in messing my diaper. I don't stay in a messy diaper very long. I let nature take its coarse, though sometimes I'll use suppositories as well- sometimes I like to take a suppository before putting on my night diaper and waking up with a messy diaper. I havne't experienced the bubble thing. For clean up, I think other posters covered it pretty well, but here's how I do it. I wipe as much as I can off with the diaper, then use some wipes, and then finish up witha shower if I'm able. I clean myself up- I've never had anyone change my diaper (no one knows about my love of diapers, and its going to stay that way). I'd be very uncomortable with someone else changing me.

1. I'm not sure what you mean by bubbles. The only experience I've had with such is farting in a wet diaper. Since the gas has nowhere to go due to to the SAP being wet, it either goes shooting out the back or up through the front. (It feels really weird!)

For me it isn't a result of passing gas. I think instead it might come from moving around and as the poop moves it traps air in the butt crack. Move again and the air bubble you've created moves around. Its a strange feeling and for me adds to the feeling that I'm being kept in a poopy diaper for a while whether I like it or not...

To others who've answered, thanks. I thought my questions were interesting and hope you found them so as well. Many interesting points!

• 3 weeks later...

Here's my answers, even though I don't poop in my diapers for fun:

1. I can only echo Goden's answer to #1.

I would like to tell my own story before the answer to this one...

When I was younger (from chronologically 4 or so until 9/10), and had a very bad diet coupled with a lot of inactivity, I would get severely constipated. To keep me "regular", my family gave me Metamucil nearly every day. It made my poop, excuse the graphic-ness, nearly as large and nearly as firm as a softball (trust me, it REALLY hurt and I'm amazed I suffered no damage). Thus, it clogged the toilet drain when I/we (my biodad or grandmother, when I was under 6) went to flush it. After a few toilet overflows, my grandmother came up with keeping a bent wire hanger next to the toilet, to use exclusively for breaking up the poop so it could be flushed.

My piece of advice is to do the same...keep a wire hanger exclusively for breaking up poop that won't flush on its own. You can keep it in a bucket of bleach water or similar for sanitizing purposes. Just be sure to mark the end that you hold onto.

~ moogle

Yeah, I too have loaded up and filled many a diaper over time :blush: and I know what you mean about the bubbles. It tickles and can be annoying when they get stuck, but I figure it's gas in the poop that gets pushed out as you sit and move around.

Yes I have clogged many a toilet :blush: I dump the contense in the toilet and flush. If it doesn't go down, I flush again or use a plunger. Something else I do (and this might gross someone out) is to just let it soak in the toilet and dissolve and break down a bit on it's own and flush again. I do this because I live alone. so I don't have to worry about being discovered, but the coat hanger idea works as well :thumbsup:

I prefer letting nature doo it's thing, but I am intrigued by the metamucil thing adding bulk...that sounds fun :D

Clean up for me is like most everyone else, it's a mess but I deal with it...wipe up as much as possible, then a hop in the shower, no big deal as it's just part of what I do.

I don't think I could let anyone else clean me up or change me...it's just to much of a personal thing :blush: *shrug* I don't know but I also think about it 'occasionally' strictly as a fantasy I think.....but in reality I think I would die from embarrassment....even if it was someone who accepted me as a D/L etc and was totally cool with it, it would still bug me. I'm a VERY independent person, and do most everything by myself, and I like that. If fix stuff around the house and figure out how things work instead of always calling someone to do something for me, so I change my own diapers / pants and do my own clean up...why bug someone else and let them hassle with it??

Thats just me

I prefer letting nature doo it's thing, but I am intrigued by the metamucil thing adding bulk...that sounds fun :D

Metamucil is awesome. For me it take about 12 hours or so to take effect, so I'll have a glass (or two!) at night with dinner then the next morning I have a normal poo it's just way bigger. :wub: Another cool thing about it is for whatever reason it makes your poop stick to itself more and less to you, so cleanup is way way easier.