LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Would You Want To Be Your Mommy/Daddy For A Day?

naughty_baby

• 2 months later...

I wouldn't say no to any female over 18 and not any relation to me. I'm not picky.

Well as long as she weighs less than I do or not twice as much as I do then yeah not too picky here. I'm 175lbs so i'm not being a jerk, just figure I can be slightly thin and so can she.

For a celebrity, I don't really know, The chick from firefly(not Raven, the doctors girlfriend) would be quite nice.

Well as long as she weighs less than I do or not twice as much as I do then yeah not too picky here. I'm 175lbs so i'm not being a jerk, just figure I can be slightly thin and so can she.

For a celebrity, I don't really know, The chick from firefly(not Raven, the doctors girlfriend) would be quite nice.

The doctor had a girlfriend? And who was raven? :X

But yea, Kaylee could so baby me, well infact she could do quite alot of things to me.....

Firefly-Kaylee.jpg

There's something about a woman with a spanner.....

The doctor had a girlfriend? And who was raven? :X

But yea, Kaylee could so baby me, well infact she could do quite alot of things to me.....

Firefly-Kaylee.jpg

There's something about a woman with a spanner.....

Yeah I'm, a little rusty on the charcters names but hell yeah that's the chick. Wow is she gorgeous.

Hm. No one wants strong mommies?

Stephanie March or Diane Neal. (Both DAs of L&O Franchise)

And, according to a recent celeb horoscope matchmaking thingy, America Fitzgerald and I could potentially get something going on. .

Barring that, I think my fallback will hafta be Jennifer Anniston, since she's so desperate to have a man. .

Brendan Fraiser or Cary Elwies. Both seem caring and loving. But as my pick for a funny Daddy, it would have to be Jim Carrey.

Not that I want a Mommy but since babies deserve both a Mommy and a Daddy, I would pick Sharon Osbourne (Yep, Ozzy's wife) because she seems very fun loving, caring and would give the world to the one's she loves, plus I think she is a super woman for putting up with Ozzy and her wild kids for so long.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

you said ANYONE?! My dad. I missed him so much when I was little and he came back and we've been best friends after I turned 22. I have always just wanted to be the little boy I am and lay on his chest and listen to his heart beat. When I'm with him I feel so comfortable and secure. No one can touch me, nothing bad can happen.

Selebrety wise I would pick Dichen Lachman Sierra as my mommy from doll house and my old friend Meghan. I'd also like to baby would be Taylor Townsend (The OC) played by Melinda Clarke and Meghan again.