LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Feud

I was playing the new family feud game for xbox360 when I unlocked a funny family feud video (they are unlockables for completing fast money).

Steve Harvey is reading the question and the girl buzzes in after "Name something you would do for your baby that...." and she yells "change his diapers!" She gets a strike and then he finishes the question... "Name something you would do for your baby that you would also do for your husband" haha. They all started cracking up laughing

I must confess, between that clip and a few other related, I rather like Harvey. I haven't liked that show since Dawson was hosting, and figured it was doomed when they brought in Squarehead Carey

I've seen him a few times as well and I'd have to agree that he's the best since Dawson. No one beats Dawson though.

Yeah, Dawson was funny despite being constrained severely by the censors. Harvey is funny, but only because he can get away with a HELL of a lot more without the execs pulling him aside and reading the riot act.

Yeah Dawson had to be really clever because of the contraints. I always say that nothing breeds creativity like constraints.

So did Igor Stravinsky:

My freedom will be so much the greater and more meaningful the more narrowly I limit my field of action and the more I surround myself with obstacles. Whatever diminishes constraint diminishes strength. The more constraints one imposes, the more one frees one's self of the chains that shackle the spirit.

I wanted to be cute and post a timestamp, but I have no frickin' idea how the code works here... Anyway, that was from his book Poetique Musicale, written in 1942.

• 2 weeks later...