LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Have Problems Wetting Your Nappies?

After many year of wearing nappies I can confidently say I have overcome the barriers some of us face with wetting our nappies, I had a over sensitive bladder and used to have to sand up and completely and relax before I could wet. could not wet even in public. I'm at the point know of when I put a nppie and feel like I need to pee even if I have a small amont, I can sit down and pee. It dos feel so nice to be able to pee myself without having to get up and when I have friend ee they don't even know I;m wetting. What about you?

When I First Began Wearing About 2 Yrs Ago, I Had a Hard Time Wetting Which I Believe was Due to Bladder Shyness, But Now I wear 24/7, And Have no Problems.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in '08! :D

It's really a matter of practice and what you're used to. When I start wearing diapers again after a period of not wearing them, it's always hard to get used to wetting in certain positions again--lying down in bed is always the worst, but it's also hard to wet while walking or driving. It gets easier and easier the longer I keep doing it, though.

I hit on a mental trick some years ago that seems to help make the adjustment faster. When I'm in a position where it's easy to wet--standing up, usually, is the easiest--while wetting I concentrate on the way the muscles feel as they're letting go, try to remember that feeling, and do some physical or verbal thing that can act as a mnemonic cue. It can be anything--in my case, I suck the tip of one finger while thinking to myself the words "warm and wet, warm and wet, warm and wet..." until I've finished wetting. After doing this for a couple of days, when I'm lying in bed and want to wet, I just put my finger in my mouth and think "warm and wet," and it's suddenly much easier to start peeing. Dunno if that would work for anyone else but it seems to work for me.

It happens during sleep. It would be nice to not have to wear a diaper sometimes!

After many year of wearing nappies I can confidently say I have overcome the barriers some of us face with wetting our nappies, I had a over sensitive bladder and used to have to sand up and completely and relax before I could wet. could not wet even in public. I'm at the point know of when I put a nppie and feel like I need to pee even if I have a small amont, I can sit down and pee. It dos feel so nice to be able to pee myself without having to get up and when I have friend ee they don't even know I;m wetting. What about you?

Practice and time is the key. I don't really have any problems anymore, although I will occasionally have problems when I am in bed. This is usually due to just the way Mr. Johnson is pointing.... sometimes he gets kind of stuck (think of a kink in a garden hose) and nothing will happen. But thats not usually the case. I can wet in any position these days. I have even gotten to the point where I occasionally wake up in a wet diaper and have zero memory of when it happened. Happens maybe one a week or so and only when I am wearing diapers, which is perfect. I love the idea of wetting in my sleep, but I would never want to really be incon... its a fun fantasy, but its not a fun reality.