LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incontinence At Night Only?

Is it possible to make your self incontinent at night only? Has anyone done that and how long did it take you?

You've got a few choices, safest and most netural way is to drink 'too much' before going to bed and making yourself that tired that you can barely stay awake. Other ways involve using drugs of some sort ... (you'll have to ask somebody else abou that).

It does help tho for your body to be confident in the nappies/diapers, by this I mean be able to naturally relieve yourelf without

You think you want that? You don't. It is a bummer traveling on business with a diaper bag. I made the mistake of checking my diaper bag as baggage. Delta Air lines lost my diaper bag. They found it the next day. I had to use towells and plastic bags.

Is it possible to make your self incontinent at night only? Has anyone done that and how long did it take you?

YES!

Have someone hit you in the lower back with a basebal bat, throw yourself down a flight of stairs, or run you car into a wall. One of these would probably make you incontinent.

Getting rearended on the highway did it for me.

you must not of read this topic at the top http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=5645

and how come in this topic you state that you wet heavily at night so why ask this question?

I like wearing the Attends 10 w/waistbands because they fit me really well and I have never had a problem with tapes. They only porblem with Attends is they are really thin. So I have been adding incerts for extra absorbtion since I wet alot on most nights. I have been using 2 Abri-Max for increase in absorbance. This works most night. I have also used a moliform pad (thanks to crinklebutt's site) which kind of works...BUT my only problem is that the moliform pad gets really wet and tends to leak after wetting a few times during the night. Yes I cut plenty of holes in the backing of the moliform pad so soaking through should not be a problem. My question is the moliform pad will be dripping wet and the 2 Abri-Max pads will be barly wet and the Attends 10 not touched at all. Is there a better way of incerting extra absorbance in a DISPOSIBLE diaper?

thekid1...

To answer your question I have nerve damage in my back which effects my bladder for a 1 to 2 week period of time occationally. I hated wearing diapers when I realized I needed them. Since, I have come to enjoy them more. I have reciently realized that if I wear a diaper at night that I sleep a lot better. I figured if I am going to wear a diaper then I should use the diaper. I have herd, that if you wear a diaper for a extended period of time and you think about wetting in your diaper at night it will eventually happen...Is this true?

You've got a few choices, safest and most netural way is to drink 'too much' before going to bed and making yourself that tired that you can barely stay awake. Other ways involve using drugs of some sort ... (you'll have to ask somebody else abou that).

It does help tho for your body to be confident in the nappies/diapers, by this I mean be able to naturally relieve yourelf without

• 1 month later...

YES!

Have someone hit you in the lower back with a basebal bat, throw yourself down a flight of stairs, or run you car into a wall. One of these would probably make you incontinent.

Getting rearended on the highway did it for me.

You forgot Lower Abdominal gunshot wounds....How could you forget those :lol:

They work great for Incontinence.....

Forget the self hypno tapes and that other stuff, Try major trauma or illness. Works every time almost. <_<

Drink lots of fluids before bed and don't bother to get up to go pee... If you have any type of weak bladder, I'm sure the pressure of things will make its way out...

Then again... severe trauma to the lower extremities would work, but sounds awfully painful... :unsure:

Um excuse me, no disrespect, but wanting to be incontinent is not what this topic is about.

If you must post stuff about wanting to be incontinent it would be more appropriate to post in another topic as this is not an issue of becoming incontinent for your own pleasure. Most that post here suffer from some form of incontinence.

I would surely like it much better if I had my control back at night.

Um excuse me, no disrespect, but wanting to be incontinent is not what this topic is about.

If you must post stuff about wanting to be incontinent it would be more appropriate to post in another topic as this is not an issue of becoming incontinent for your own pleasure. Most that post here suffer from some form of incontinence.

I would surely like it much better if I had my control back at night.

Thank you Danni :thumbsup: