LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

We Must Come Across As Stark Raving Mad!

Do you ever think about all the times you have been caught and how people regard you? After all the times my foster parents have found my nappies (including used ones soild one) they must think I'm really mentally and emotionally messed up inside. Soon after I moved into that placement at 11 they found a poopy nappy I had hidden not very well. That night when we was sitting comfortably they started asking why I want to wear nappies. I felt a little embarrassed but soon told them they make me feel safe which they did so was telling the truth. (At the time I don't think I new myself why I liked wearing nappies.) They started asking me why they make me feel safe, this went on all night because they could not comprehend I just liked wearing them for the safty aspect. I think they was anticipating me saying I was sexually abased by my real father, After that all contact was stopped between my real father so they must of thought I was holding back. Years rolled on and they continued finding nappies what I stole from the special school I went too. I used to go into the changing toilet and fill my school bag up with Attends nappies before the school bus came to take me home. They caught me with a bag full of nappies once and by this time they was sick of finding and tryed every punishment they could they took me into school the next morning and told them I was stealing from them. They then empyed the back infront of me. anyhow I'll write the rest of this in the morning.

My question is, How do you thick poeple perceive us?

My question is, who really cares? Friends, family?

If people cannot accept you and love you for who and what you are, then they are not worth spit in your life. UBU. Opinions, as they say, are like assholes. Everybody's got one. Don't let others try to control or run your life in a direction you will ultimately find frustrating or disatisfying. Life's too short. You're the captain of your own ship. Believe it. Unless, you're content to run with the sheep. If worrying about what others think rules your life, they will ruin your life. You're giving them the power. Take it back.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

My question is, How do you think poeple perceive us?

There are a limited set of perceptions based upon reactions:

1. Are you mentally sick

2. Are you incontinent

3. Are you a pedofile

4. Whatever floats your boat

5. I've got something weird too

6. I don't judge anyone

7. Live and let live

8. Who cares

9. Just don't show me

10. Don't tell and I won't ask

11. I'll ignore things that disturb me

12. I want to understand why

13. I'll try anything once

14. How can I participate

15. Tell me when you want a change

Any others?

SDB

Everyone has their thing. Some may supress it, and many hide it, but we're all freaks :)

LOL funny!! Rosie sent me a nasty message after I used the word "freak" in one of my posts. Better be careful. :)

I gave up caring what other people think about me or what i do years ago (not that getting caught isnt

really embarasing) but hey im gay, im a Buddhist, and im an adult baby.

Nothing 'normal' there then!

But as someone once said to me "what is normal? Exept a setting on a washing machine"

If it makes you feel safe and or happy go for it. :D

Mal.

Soon after I moved into that placement at 11 they found a poopy nappy I had hidden not very well.

<unlurk>

I haven't posted here in quite a long time but your story is uncannily similar to mine. When I was 11, I was also in care (a children's home somewhere in NW England). I had my first diaper experiences there, stealing :blush: Pampers from a staff room that were there for an un-potty trained 3-4yo who had come in one night. I got greedy and took too many and also got careless in how I disposed of them (i.e. I didn't :bash:). Sure enough, they were found very quickly and simply started disappearing. As many as I took, they just disappeared - sometimes before I'd even had a chance to use them <_<. Eventually the Pampers were put under lock and key and that was that.

I was never confronted but in retrospect some 14 years on, I know that there were plenty of discussions about it. They never tried to pin it on sexual abuse (as far as I know) but they did somehow try and put it down to Münchhausen's by proxy on the part of my mother (a totally false accusation). It would be eight or nine years before I got to be in diapers again but I know that a diaper lover was made during those dark days in the children's home.

A couple of years ago, I obtained copies of all my educational records from the LEA and in amongst them were a couple of handwritten pages that had gotten in there from my social services records (which I have zero desire to see). They read "steals and soils many (14) nappies, very odd." Of course, in reality it should have been obvious to anyone with half a functioning braincell that the children's home was the true abusive situation in my world at the time and that I should never have been there (I needed care, sure but not that kind of care). My autism was treated as nothing more than "naughtiness" and I was physically restrained for hours and hours on end. That's why I was stealing diapers - they were my escape/coping mechanism and they still are.

<returns to lurking, feeling like this was quite cathartic>

I tend to agree with SDB. Some people will indeed flip out, some people won't bat an eye. I have told lots of people, and so far nobody has ever said I am a nut job. Some didn't like the idea, others thought it was cute. But the vast majority didn't care one way or the other. "Whatever floats your boat" is how most of them feel.

<unlurk>

I haven't posted here in quite a long time but your story is uncannily similar to mine. When I was 11, I was also in care (a children's home somewhere in NW England). I had my first diaper experiences there, stealing :blush: Pampers from a staff room that were there for an un-potty trained 3-4yo who had come in one night.

Thanks for sharing your experience AutieAB. I too have a spent considerable amount of time in one childrens homes in Nottinghamshire and I can relate to the 'dark days' in a way although I found it kind of liberating at first after being in a oppressive foster family for 3 years before hand. This was the only time in my life I felt the need to actively seek some incontinence pads because I felt so alone and insecure and desperately wanted too wear a nappy. I found a packet Tena Slips in a Nursing home shed next door to the childrens home and remember how utterly excited I was in finding them and rushed back to my bedroom to wear one. Not long after a memeber of staff was inspecting my bedroom because it was pocket money day and happend to open my wardrobe to see if I had not just flung all my cloths into it. She found some used huge wet nappies but made out she did not see them (They was unmissable) That night they was gone and my key worker was waiting for me in the staffroom, she thought I was having incontinence problems and was telling me about hygienic disposal which I just went along with too get out the office. I kept out her way after that. A couple of days later I found a bucket and nappy bags in my room with a letter which I still have to this day which said,

Hi George As per our conversation here is the stuff we talked about (Could not remember that part!!) If you have got soiled cloths, put a squit of dettol in the bucket, fill bucket up with water and leave to soak, stick soiled pads into bid liners, they're called nappy bags because they tie up and thraw them into the bin. Staff are aware so it shouldet cause too much embarrament.. Do you need us to buy you any incontinence pad? Please let me know.

I nearly died when I read that she hasd let all the other staff know which must of been anout 15 other people. That was problery one of the worst moments of my life, walking down stairs for dinner and not being able to look at anybody plus it would be the same every time a new staff menber came on shift. Anyhow thanks againg for sharing you story. Gearge.

Depends entirely who the person is...I forget who said it, but those that matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter...

My own parents ignored it, having found out that I didn't really need that pair of rubber pants hanging in my closet drying out.....a little while later they had far more serious issues with marijuana, high school, and such...

In the end, it is a question of balance....if you are balanced, nobody cares...if you are unbalanced, nobody wants to be around...

Guest Baby Peter

"My question is, How do you thick poeple perceive us?"

I think every person thinks that at times .... everyone has secrets they keep to themselfs cause they fear what others think.

There arent many people i know that know of me being AB/DL, but the ones that know took it well and understood why aswell, so dno if its really such a big taboo in the end... only to people that are thick headed i guess :P