LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers For Pleasure...

I realize that a lot of the people here generally think of diapers in a sexual way. Diapers are a "turn-on" to them. For me, diapers are just security. Diapers do not turn me on or anything sexual. What I want to know, is why the majority of people (outside of this fetish) think diapers are a sexual thing. Or maybe it's just the people I've talked to. :huh: It's like they hear "adult" and "diaper" and they immediately think "old" or "sex". (That is if they know that it's not a medical issue for you.) Why is this?

I don't know why... hard to tell...

however for myself as a diaper lover, diapers are both a security thing and a sexual turn on (Especially on a beatuiful female body)...

The material - to touch it, the smell of "fresh diapers"... it's all little bits of information ones brain can "remember" and associate with certain feelings...

The diaper itself touches a very intimate part of the wearers body... it fits snuggly, you feel that the diaper is there.

all this can, for quite a few btw, be sexually stimulating.

and why the general public makes this primary association - well say thank you to the silly mass-media doing some rather no-good articles on that sort of thing.

I think that assumption is made because there is a vast majority of people who enjoy their diapers in a sexual way. I may be going out on a limb here but that's how it seems to me.

although with me personally I have found that my diapers have gone from something of a sexual desire to something of pure comfort.... Maybe it is something that evolves in some of us?

It's like they hear "adult" and "diaper" and they immediately think "old" or "sex". (That is if they know that it's not a medical issue for you.) Why is this?

People probably asume that anything that has to do with your crotch is sex related.

I’m with briguy, for me diapers and plastic pants started out as something of a turn on for me and later grew in to a comfor itemt. Nothing like a rough day and warm soft diaper to smooth it al away.

Of course a lovely lady in a diaper would be a large sexual turn on for me. My better half is begging to sway on this issue and may some day wear for me.

I realize that a lot of the people here generally think of diapers in a sexual way. Diapers are a "turn-on" to them. For me, diapers are just security. Diapers do not turn me on or anything sexual. What I want to know, is why the majority of people (outside of this fetish) think diapers are a sexual thing. Or maybe it's just the people I've talked to. :huh: It's like they hear "adult" and "diaper" and they immediately think "old" or "sex". (That is if they know that it's not a medical issue for you.) Why is this?

I dont know, but I'm the same way with my diapers.

I wear diapers cause I hate toilets, I hate being potty trained (there is a big difference between incontinent and diaper trained, I don't wish I was incontinent), and I like to feel cute.

Probably because the public has heard the term "diaper fetish" and a fetish is a sexual thing. Also I wonder why most of my friends automatically assumed I pooped in them. I guess they figure everyone who wears diapers uses them all the way and is sexual. You're right - they also think old = incontinent = diapers. Those are our stereotypes. Stereotypes are hard to get rid of, in anything.

For the most part, for me, it's a comfort issue, especially when wet. But it can be a security issue, while out shopping as well, or on the highway. Occassionally it may be a sexual issue, but more so to see one on a female body, and then that is where the mind takes over. After all the mind is the bodies biggest sex organ. You can't do anything without it and visual perception is one of the strongest enhancers we have.