LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Recent Desire

Hi All,

I am a DL, and I Really dont have any Desires to be a Full-Blown AB, But Recently I Have Been Wishing for a Mommy to Change Me And to Tell Me that I'm Good When I am Which I am Most of the time Anyway. Does Anyone Else have Similar Desires?

Rockies Fan

Go Rockies!

I can certainly not speak for anyone else out there... but with me? hell NO.... NO AB tendencies here with me.

Frankly... it would kind of freak me out.

but in the end... it shouldn't bother you the slightest little bit what "the others" do think or feel ... if it is what makes you happy.... or if you're just damn curious... or maybe you've had AB Tendencies in you for a long time... or whatever... if it is what you want - then live it.

• 4 weeks later...

I think desires change over time.

I started out as a DL, and then when experimenting with an ex girlfriend I gained some AB and Daddy desires as well.

Now its AB though i can enjoy diapers with DL types as a DL.

I started out classifying myself as DL, thinking there was no way I would let anyone baby me. Well that's old history now. It took just 6 weeks and i was seeing Daddies. Now I am an AB. I have no problem spending an evening with DL's as a "pretend DL".

All of our desires change over time.

[quote name='Eric D' I can certainly not speak for anyone else out there... but with me? hell NO.... NO AB tendencies here with me.

Frankly... it would kind of freak me out.

whatever... if it is what you want - then live it.

Hi All,

I am a DL, and I Really dont have any Desires to be a Full-Blown AB, But Recently I Have Been Wishing for a Mommy to Change Me And to Tell Me that I'm Good When I am Which I am Most of the time Anyway. Does Anyone Else have Similar Desires?

Rockies Fan

Go Rockies!

Come to the AB side. Join me and together we can rule this galaxy

100_6655.jpg

I AM NOT A BABY -- I AM NOT A BABY -- I AM NOT A BABY!

Not since I was a infant has someone else changed my diaper. I do it myself. It's my thing. I AM A DIAPER LOVER!

It begs the question: If someone else changes your diaper (except medically) are you not then an ADULT BABY?

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

Not necessarily. I'm sure some DL's are changed by others for a non-medical reason and aren't AB due to it, especially if there's some "playing around" involved during the change, and if there's no Mommy/Daddy/"parental" involvement with the person doing the change.

Then again, it's impossible to say "Yes, it's always this way" or "No, it's never that way." Life itself is a shade of grey.