LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This Is Something I Can't Really Tell Most People....

I guess he means that he's been on a diet/working out and he's lost enough weight that he now takes a smaller diaper than he used to - which is great!

Like how most people might say they've gone down a jeans size or a dress size or whatever, I can see why you can't tell many people though!

It was an accident when I grabbed the next size down. I got home and taped one on and I realized it was a little tighter but fit better.

I use to be really big, now I am just big. I went from a XL down to a L. I haven't worn a Large since college.

Yeah, it is not like I can tell my friends I wear a smaller diaper now. I had to tell someone.

I guess he means that he's been on a diet/working out and he's lost enough weight that he now takes a smaller diaper than he used to - which is great!

Like how most people might say they've gone down a jeans size or a dress size or whatever, I can see why you can't tell many people though!

but I have lost a diaper size.

Congratulations! You did it! You've lost weight, and I hope you feel great. Alright so enough being modest and coy about the topic. Tell us how it happened. There's obviously a story. I have an image of you in the store grabbing a different size, coming home, realizing you got the wrong size having a slight moment of emotional panic, wondering if you'd be able to wear them, but staying on the emotional rollercoaster you laid back, taped one on, realized it fit okay, checked yourself out in the mirror and saw the biggest beaming smile on your face as you realized that you can now fit into a smaller diaper size, and had the greatest time using it, and as you changed you just giggled thinking about how neat it is that you're slimmer, fitter, and even cuter in your diapees :-)

Soooo..... tell us the story BigBoy ;-)

Enquiring minds want to hear, as does...

--Lex

Congrats to you....It strikes me a little funny as last night was the final show and awards for Biggest Loser (The weight loss TV Show competition) Anyway I don't think you were on there...were you? :P

I got close once to going up a size but still fit into my smalls..Not Bragging I always have been small, but the next size down is the "teen" section. I don't like the selection. The Baby section is totally outta the park.

I would think now that if you can wear a large that you have quite a few more choices in brand, so have fun! Oh and Again Good for you. Your still a "BigBoy" just not so Big anymore ;)

Congratulations on the accomplishment. I would gather that this was something you were trying to do rather than it happenind due to illness. Or better yet something that may not have been planned but just worked out. For whatever reason, congrats.

Congrats! I really would like to lose a little myself too! It sure is hard! Especially with christmas and all that nice food....

Have you suddenly put on 5 stone?? Looking at you pics you couldnt lose and wieght.

Ps Bigboy have you checked down teh back of the sofa could be there.(sorry realy couldnt resist)

Congratulations! You did it! You've lost weight, and I hope you feel great. Alright so enough being modest and coy about the topic. Tell us how it happened. There's obviously a story. I have an image of you in the store grabbing a different size, coming home, realizing you got the wrong size having a slight moment of emotional panic, wondering if you'd be able to wear them, but staying on the emotional rollercoaster you laid back, taped one on, realized it fit okay, checked yourself out in the mirror and saw the biggest beaming smile on your face as you realized that you can now fit into a smaller diaper size, and had the greatest time using it, and as you changed you just giggled thinking about how neat it is that you're slimmer, fitter, and even cuter in your diapees :-)

Soooo..... tell us the story BigBoy ;-)

Enquiring minds want to hear, as does...

--Lex

I've lost 30 pounds on a strict (100%) baby food diet. I didn't like it at first, but Mommy made me do it. Going shopping for baby food with Mommy, dressed as I do, is an added bonus. I've gone from 205 to a svelte 175 in the span of 5 months. It works. Funny thing is, I prefer baby food now, rather than pizzas, steaks, burgers and fries or whatever. Am I crazy, or what? The mere thought of fettucine alfredo, rankles my sensitivities. I was 50/50 (adult vs. baby food) until Mommy came along. Diapers and rubber pants fit better now. Joints feel better. I feel better. Bottom line. Try it. You might like it. Just make sure to take your supplemental vitamins and such.

I realize, DLs may have a problem with eating baby food ("We're not babies!"), but to all you ABs out there; it's one of the things that will complete your baby training. And, you'll feel so much better for it.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

PS: Mommy does allow me the occasional "Happy Meal" at Mickey D's.

Congratulations! I wish I could do that. I am old now and it is really hard.

It was an accident when I grabbed the next size down. I got home and taped one on and I realized it was a little tighter but fit better.

I use to be really big, now I am just big. I went from a XL down to a L. I haven't worn a Large since college.

Yeah, it is not like I can tell my friends I wear a smaller diaper now. I had to tell someone.