LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Baby Onesies In America

While I could link you to dozens of sites, that really wouldn't answer your question of best.

I personally can't find onsies in my size without custom ordering or altering them. I have seen them on sale for $18 to as much as $60 full price. I wear small, and small isn't quite small enough and they just sag at the diaper, which pretty much makes them worthless.

In the past the quality seemed alot higher than what I have found today. Alot of the companys seem to be selling (reselling) the same product. So they just mark up the same thing you could get for less.

I also see people say product "X" is great from so and so, but the ones I get aren't. I have two older(5years or so) onsies that are still like new with prints. The workmenship is second to none, and the material is alot more heavyweight, unfortunately they have no label (possibly diaper connection). I also have had extremely bad luck ordering of Ebay, the quality is beyond junk and the seamstress should find a new profession. But I won't mention her name. I have found that most of that stuff is more like a costume than something that could give you a nice fit, and comfort for years like you should get out of a good t-shirt.

So anyway, I'm sure that others will tell you the links and their favorites, I myself have yet to find a newer supplier that I would recommend. BTW if your small framed like me you will want to order custom made or I would say you won't be happy with the "normal" sizes available. I'm 5, 8" and the trunk lengths are about 3 inches to long. Best of luck.

I liked the ones from Diaper Connection and Diaper Station, but it's like Repaid1 said, unless you're bigger they don't fit too well. I'm only 5'3 and I managed to shrink 'em up quite a bit by washing them in hot water and then drying them on high heat, but it still wasn't enough. I have never personally tried this site out but I would like to. http://www.special-clothes.com/special.htm They offer custom made and I'm sure these would be much more apt to fit you. Good luck with your search. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

i am 6'2 and i am looking for a good onsei that will fit and really dont know how to measure for a good fit any help would be good.

Almost all the sites that have them have the sizing guide on them as well. Basically just chest width and neck to crotch measurement is all you need to know.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for one too, I'm 5'4. Target has "youth" zip up onesies, but they don't have crotch snaps for 14.99.

Really? I've never seen those... I've only ever seen the "youth" footed sleepers! What section would one find them in?

Really? I've never seen those... I've only ever seen the "youth" footed sleepers! What section would one find them in?

Some people call footed sleepers onesies. I have not seen anything like that in my local Target. But I have seen the sleepers in the kids apparel.

Some people call footed sleepers onesies. I have not seen anything like that in my local Target. But I have seen the sleepers in the kids apparel.

I thought that might have been the case. Well... I can dream! :P

Guest comfortdiaper

my name is comfortdiaper i just orderd 6 on line wite and blue thay allso have pink and all have snaps in the crotch for ezey changing of diapers i can get the em for you tomorrow if you would like ill be on about noon time in boston so if you are looking for onesies ill be back only wet dreams come true wear your diapers good night

• 3 weeks later...