LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Omg Im So Nervous

omg i cant believe it in 6 hours ill be at the air port waiting to pick up my fiancee who i havent met in person yet and she is staying here for a month OMG i cant wait but im so nervous lol this is only my second relationship and im such a shy guy so it makes me nervous i hope everything goes ok

Umm... I'm just gonna come out and state the obvious... Fiance who you havent met? I Always thought meeting someone your going to spend the rest of your life with would be a pre-req...

Good-luck tho...

Umm... I'm just gonna come out and state the obvious... Fiance who you havent met? I Always thought meeting someone your going to spend the rest of your life with would be a pre-req...

Good-luck tho...

lol ya i know its weird well technically i guess we arent engaged cause she wants me to propose again in person lol but ive done it once and she said yes but ya i know still weird

i was curious because i remember you saying your girlfriend was pregnant (from her previous boyfriend)...i believe you'd made her angry last thread....is this the same girl?....i sorta wondered whatever happened in that situation....

Hey I think you need to be together for a while before you tie the knot.

I have children your age and would advise them the same. Don't jump in to something that you may regret for the rest of your life.

I went through a nasty divorce and it is something that you don't want to do. Yes she told the world that I was wet at night.

So BE CAREFULL!!

omg i cant believe it in 6 hours ill be at the air port waiting to pick up my fiancee who i havent met in person yet and she is staying here for a month OMG i cant wait but im so nervous lol this is only my second relationship and im such a shy guy so it makes me nervous i hope everything goes ok

Another thing. Don't keep secrets. If there is something in your life, that she doesn't know about, tell her. Don't let a wet bed or diapers land you in divorce court.

lol ya i know its weird well technically i guess we arent engaged cause she wants me to propose again in person lol but ive done it once and she said yes but ya i know still weird

In all defense, To be engaged is merely a promise. Whether to meet one online or in real life. I had been engaged for over three years once. Marriage is the commitment on top of the promise. Until they decide a date, less us not judge.

Have fun then... but as others said, take it easy...

if you're healthy and don't have any accidents or whatever a human tends to get easily over 60 years old... so there's the gift of time on your side...

life aint too short... it's not too long either ;)

still try to see where this gets you... and easy with those promises... stick to your word, live by it... but be careful before you promise anything to anyone, unless you really mean it and will go for what you promised no matter what the consequences are... else there's no honour in life... and a human without any honour isn't quite it.

Take it easy with her... see where the road leads the two of you. Don't try to let you be forced into anything.

have a good fun time, and value the experience ;)

just my 2 cents...