LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Snow Day!

Woke up this morning to alot of snow and it's still storming hard. Pretty much the whole city is shut down, and driving into work would be dangerous. So, basically, work is cancelled! (Along with all the schools, colleges, universities, etc....)

I don't know what I'll do today, but I'm sure I can think of something fun.... ;)

Anybody else so lucky today?

It snowed here in the greater Seattle area, :) we only got a few inches, then it melted the next day. It never snows for very long around here, usually all we get is rain :badmood:

What is snow?

Somewhere between Rain and Hail? Only funner! :D

I been to Florida Many Times! and have seen snow there too! I remember being in the Desert in CA and it snowed there too! Don't give up hope. Right After the Global Warming Scare it will go back to the Global Cooling like in the 80's then everyone will enjoy snow again. :P

nope no snow day for me, the roads were bad that first day, but work was still open.

I think cancelling school is a bunch of BS, teach the kids that when they get to be grown ups and work in offices; their boss don't cancel work.

IMHO Snow days are NOT BS! I wanna teach my sons responsibility but their SAFETY comes first always and forever. When ur an adult, ur more apt to get to work safely in bad conditions. When ur a child, u need to stay home where u belong in bad, treacherous conditions. AMEN FOR SNOW DAYS!

huggles and kissies and lots of love, :wub:

CURIOUS :D

Snow days for me don't happen very often. Essentially, it is at MY judgment whether or not I go to work. I listen to the radio, if I hear that the local colleges and universities are closed AND public transit has shut down - that helps me with my decision. (Colleges and public transit hardly ever shut down around here.)

That being said, my boss also leaves it at my judgment, because I'm driving a $20,000 service van with thousands of dollars of stock and tools in it - he doesn't want me going off the road.

Canceling school on a day like this was IS a responsible thing to do - as no work is happening anyway.