LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My New Status As Mommy

runaway

Inspired by moogs to reintroduce himself, as he has transitioned into something new … I too think it would be good to reintroduce myself in my new form as mommy-in-training.

Yeah, weird right? I’ve been an LG (little girl) for a really long time, but this year I’ve felt like I wanted this new form of expression. Of course, my gay status hasn’t changed … sorry boys… and I may step back into my LG form from time to time, because that little girl is still in there; she just doesn’t feel the need to come out all that much anymore.

I’m not holding my breath for girls to solicit themselves as my new charge, but petals and curious has granted me permission to practice my cyber mommying on them … WOOT for me!!! Don’t think I could have it any better than them! ;)

Mommy can i be You new baby in training

sissy susan

hi suzy... if ur ever in the chatroom when Im in there, I wouldn't mind practicing my mommy skills on u too ... sissy boys can (usually) behave way better than boy-boys ... but hope u read and understand that I'm very very gay, so u will need to be ok with me calling u by girly pronouns (she, her...) and also understand that I don't normaly roleplay in private with anyone (not even girls)... so the play remains in the public chatroom. If u are ok will all that, then ...

*smiles down at suzy* Nice to meet u sweety! How old are u when ur little?

hi suzy... if ur ever in the chatroom when Im in there, I wouldn't mind practicing my mommy skills on u too ... sissy boys can (usually) behave way better than boy-boys ... but hope u read and understand that I'm very very gay, so u will need to be ok with me calling u by girly pronouns (she, her...) and also understand that I don't normaly roleplay in private with anyone (not even girls)... so the play remains in the public chatroom. If u are ok will all that, then ...

*smiles down at suzy* Nice to meet u sweety! How old are u when ur little?

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE? Dats my very very sweet MOMMY! :):wub:

I know the feeling.

I've been both a baby and a daddy. Not sure where I am on that right now, as I have had some issues in the past year... hence why I have not posted here, or decided on entering the chatroom here, because I have had issues with some ABs in the past year or so, and I have been very selective with the company I keep in the community because of that, and I am not wanting to be hurt again.

Runaway, I think it's cool you are trying the other side of the lifestyle. I've done both sides of the coin and both sides can be rewarding. Both sides have fun parts to it.

Right now, I am trying see which side of the coin I am. I've never properly explored the baby side and I want to do that at some time in my life.

Being daddy is a fun role, but I have been hurt there a few times, and well, have been contemplating a lot about the issue lately. Runaway, I hope you have fun as a mommy as I have had fun as a daddy, and that you find it as rewarding as I have when I have been privelileged to be a daddy.

BabyChris121675

:huh: If Peekie is my mommy's mommy does dat means hers is my grammy? :o:mellow:^_^

:lol: yeah, you and a bunch of others! Who knew becoming a mommy would make me a grammy too! *giggles* *gives paxy an ice cream cone, a soda, and a candy cane ...and sends her off home* ... isn't that what grammys do?

I'm gonna need a lot of extra training on how to deal with my little ones AND grand-little ones ... wheew, I'm gonna need some mentors.