LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Diapers?

Because the abs got thier own forum-the gays got thier own forum. The sissies got thier own forum.

Then we ask,and we get THIS? Are we second class citizens?

It's pretty much this-we asked for something pretty simple-it feels like we got dodged instead. Is having a sexual interest in diapers taboo here? Do we need to take it offsite instead, to be able talk about it?

The "just diapers" crowd has full run of this site. You aren't asked to take it to "your room"

you can post DL post just about anywhere. If I was to post about my new custom made pantaloons here or in general it would moved into another room faster then I can type with one hand

The "just diapers" crowd has full run of this site. You aren't asked to take it to "your room"

you can post DL post just about anywhere. If I was to post about my new custom made pantaloons here or in general it would moved into another room faster then I can type with one hand

Not true-everyone has the run of the whole site-except for the restricted areas.

I expect this thread to get moved as well. It states quite clearly " NO AB, DL or sissy posts in this forum. "

Which means that the promise given for the DL folks to have thier own forum was basically untrue. Offer it with one hand-take it away with the other?

Makes no sense.

I'm a DL, and I don't see why we need a separate DL subforum. What are we going to discuss that doesn't fit into "Our Lifestyle Discussion" or "Just Diapers"?

If I look in any of the "specific" forums - AB, Rollplay, GLBT, Incon, Sissy, etc - all of the topics that I see in those forums are easily distinguishable from a general interest topic and most are probably not interesting to someone who doesn't fall under that category. But when I look in the general forum, (aka "Our Lifestyle") I can't find any topics that are purely DL and would be of no interest to anyone else. Maybe it's because I'm a DL, but I doubt it.

Personally, I think that DL's are more or less the most generic category of diaper fetishism / lifestyle. I don't think there is much that we can talk about that isn't of interest to people in at least one of the other categories.

I think you're making a mountain out of a molehill...

That's not my point.

The point is that a promise was not kept.

And 'diaper lover" IS a seperate category-for those who strictly have a sexual fetish involving diapers-and not a lot else beyond that. Do you realize how loud any of the other sub groups would SCREAM if you tried to lump them in a general category?

First off, show me where DailyDi promised to create a DL forum. And yes, I'm aware of this post, and no, I don't consider that to be a promise to create a DL forum.

Second, even if he did promise that, why should a new subforum be created if it isn't necessary? Too much categorization sucks; it makes it difficult to keep up with the whole community... and I think that a DL forum is really pushing in that direction. Again, I'm looking at the general forum, and I really don't see any posts that could be considered DL-only. Point some out to me, and maybe I'll change my mind.

As for the whole sex and diapers thing, some AB's are turned on by diapers, and not all DL's are turned on by diapers. Furthermore, you can talk about sex in the general forum. Here are a few recent posts that do:

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=9320

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=8024

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=3988

Note that in the last topic, quite a few AB's replied that they masturbate in their diapers. Therefore, sex and diapers is not a DL-only topic, it's a general interest topic. If that thread had been created in a DL forum, then most of the ABs would have never seen it, and would have never replied. And that's the problem with too much categorization.

First off, show me where DailyDi promised to create a DL forum. And yes, I'm aware of this post, and no, I don't consider that to be a promise to create a DL forum.

Second, even if he did promise that, why should a new subforum be created if it isn't necessary? Too much categorization sucks; it makes it difficult to keep up with the whole community... and I think that a DL forum is really pushing in that direction. Again, I'm looking at the general forum, and I really don't see any posts that could be considered DL-only. Point some out to me, and maybe I'll change my mind.

As for the whole sex and diapers thing, some AB's are turned on by diapers, and not all DL's are turned on by diapers. Furthermore, you can talk about sex in the general forum. Here are a few recent posts that do:

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=9320

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=8024

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=3988

Note that in the last topic, quite a few AB's replied that they masturbate in their diapers. Therefore, sex and diapers is not a DL-only topic, it's a general interest topic. If that thread had been created in a DL forum, then most of the ABs would have never seen it, and would have never replied. And that's the problem with too much categorization.

Most of mine have no relation to age play. Just look in my profile track-You will see. I see quite a few things that hold my interest-but when someone starts going on about pacifers and onesies-I just keep going......

The fetishes section on the bottom of the board also has quite a few that have absolutley nothing to do with regression. But hold interest for me as DL related.

But I do see what you mean in a way-I seldom bother reading the specific interest forums. Specifically-because they hold no interest for me. But why do we need to keep up with what everyone else is doing? Much like the bdsm community that pays so much lip service to all inclusiveness-then pretty much ignores what the rest are doing (unless to put it down-hypocrytically).......Why do we care?

And why should we?

I'm not any of those other things-And I'd much rather spend my time with things I AM.

And like most of the rest of you-just because a tiny minority of idealists think that I SHOULD be interested-does not mean that I WILL.

Wow, sounds to me that you are getting your diaper ruffled all up over nothing. Isn't it nice to just have this web site? I consider myself a DL and every so often like some ab stuff but as a whole I am a DL. It doesn't bother me to not have a DL only sub category. Mostly because I know it is impractical and wont get much foot traffic. Over categorize and you end up with a web site and forums that are difficult to navigate and a community that is spread apart. I feel it is ill will to compare DD to other BDSM sites as DD doesn't get near the foot traffic that ALT or others get. Not to mention this site is run by ONE and he is doing his best to keep it going. You spread him out to thin and you can kiss this site goodbye. Its already been a close call a couple of times due to finance issues. That is why I have supported the cause.

Instead of bitching, how about enjoy and not pull the minority crap? My lord we are all IN THE MINORITY considering we like to wear diapers. Divide us up and the community will get even smaller.

~Brian

Most of mine have no relation to age play. Just look in my profile track-You will see.

Just because it has no relation to age play doesn't mean that it is only interesting to DL's. In fact, some of your topics are good examples of this, because there are quite a few AB's who respond to your topics. In some cases, they had some of the most insightful replies.

I still have yet to see a topic that would be of interest to only DL's. That's why I said that DL's are close to the most generic forum of diaper fetishism / lifestyle. I can think of nothing that we can talk about that isn't going to be of interest to at least a decent percent of AB's. And that's why we have such good discussions here, and that's why us DL's shouldn't try to separate ourselves too much. I'll grant you that some AB stuff does occasionally creep into the topics in the general forum. But I'd rather see a little of that than see us subdivided to the point where we don't have vibrant discussions taking place.

But why do we need to keep up with what everyone else is doing? Much like the bdsm community that pays so much lip service to all inclusiveness-then pretty much ignores what the rest are doing (unless to put it down-hypocrytically).......Why do we care?

I probably should have explained more on that. I didn't mean that in the sense that we should keep up with everything that everyone does, or that we should take an interest in everything that everyone does.

I don't have any interest in what the AB's talk about in the AB forum. I've visited that forum a few times, and it just doesn't interest me. So I don't bother to keep up with that forum. However, many of the people who post in that forum make very valuable contributions to the general forum. If we subdivide to the point where most of us DL's only bother to post and read in the DL forum, then we may miss out on the contributions from those AB's.

Again, it's like I pointed out on your threads, there are a lot of AB's who responded to your threads with very insightful comments. Would they have replied if you had posted those threads in a DL-only forum? Maybe not. They might not have ever seen those threads.

Meh, this is getting too close to a circular argument. I'm done here...

I am going to agree with topguy on this one. Not that I care at all, but he has a valid point. Every other class of diaper user(Newbie,AB,incontinent,gay,roleplay,sissy) has their own forum except for diaper lovers. I don't know what you would title it, so I say to topguy, name the forum and if we ask nicely, maybe DailyDi will create it. Now, I do agree with everyone else that this is really a minute point and ridiculous at best, but in a society of acceptance and pc, every class should have their own forum. Fair is fair.

Thanks to everyone for contributing to any thread as it really shows people care about the community. Including threads like this one!

I am going to agree with topguy on this one. Not that I care at all, but he has a valid point. Every other class of diaper user(Newbie,AB,incontinent,gay,roleplay,sissy) has their own forum except for diaper lovers. I don't know what you would title it, so I say to topguy, name the forum and if we ask nicely, maybe DailyDi will create it. Now, I do agree with everyone else that this is really a minute point and ridiculous at best, but in a society of acceptance and pc, every class should have their own forum. Fair is fair.

Thanks to everyone for contributing to any thread as it really shows people care about the community. Including threads like this one!

I am an AB. I also am into the Diaper-sex part of this.

I don't beleive an extra forum is needed, that said perhaps it could be tried. I expect it would not do well. And then maybe i would be proved wrong.

Well true boy ricky, but maybe I should have said a forum should be created for all diaper lovers who do NOT participate in any of the other categories. I don't know what would be in that forum discussion wise or if it would be very active, but as topguy and I observered, it is only fair that every classification has their own forum and not just a single thread.

Thanks

come on, what would you talk about that hasn't been discussed?

" I just like Diapers, I don't have to. I am not made to.blah blah."

ok, what about being caught? that adds more to it.

Do you care wether you are or not? Or do you flaunt them to the world. It can't be as simple as "Just Diapers" how can it be? you're an adult in diapers!

Well, like I said, I don't know. I honestly don't see a purpose for it, but I am only referring to being fair. As topguy pointed out, every other classification has a forum except dl's. To be politically correct, there should be a forum only for them.

Thats all I have to say about this.

Please keep up with site notes, a diaper lovers (non-ab) forum has been added. Also, new area for bondage and pee-players

Oops, sorry, wasn't looking. I got an email in response to my post and was just ending my conversation. Thanks for adding the forum, I am sure topguy appreciates it.

Rockrat