LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Travel?

Well, it’s the holiday season again and that means it’s time for lots and lots of air travel. For the Thanksgiving break I have already endured two 4 hour flights alone. Flying alone makes me wish I had worn a diaper or two. When traveling alone, you have to bring all of your stuff into the bathroom with you in the airport, keeping a close eye on all of your belongings and rolling around a bag to your stall. Not only that, but the restrooms are dirty and have at least one creepy person in them. Lots of public restrooms are creepy but airport restrooms are particularly creepy. There’s always one weird guy who seems to be trying to take a complete shower using only a motion sensor sink. Anyway, as I struggled to keep hold of my ID, my boarding pass and my bags with my bladder anxious for relief I thought of all my inspiring examples of diaperdom on this board and wished that I had a diaper on so I wouldn’t have to deal with this annoying fact of life on top of an already annoying flight.

So, that being said, I thought I would ask if people had any interesting travel experiences with diapers that they’d be willing to share? Ever gone on a road trip diapered? Ever flown diapered? If so, how long did you go on a single diaper? Any embarrassing moment? How do you mask the smell if you’re on a crowded bus or airplane?

Alright, fellow diaper-wearers, time to unload your diaper travel stories in honor of the holiday travel season! :biker_h4h:

I've taken flights and road trips diapered many times. On planes, I like getting the window seat so I can lean my head against the wall and try to sleep ... for this (especially on longer flights) a diaper is great, because you don't have to bother the people in your row to get up and go to the bathroom. I try to pace myself and not soak the diaper, so that it has a chance of leaking ... so far I've been successful. Nobody has ever said anything. Usually I'll pack a diaper or two in my computer bag and put it on in the airport restroom before I get on the plane.

On car trips, I drink a lot of caffeine to stay alert, so diapers are very convenient. I've changed in public rest stops, fast-food restaurant restrooms, or will just pull over on the side of the highway, lean my seat back, and change in the car (only at night).

Never been caught or had anyone notice anything. It's great!

Even before I went 24/7, I wore diapers on long drives, and changed in rest areas. I haven't flown diapered ye,but if I do fly, I'll wear a disposable with some kind of soaker. I definitely won't wear my usual cloth.I've been through the hassle of having my diaper pins set off a metal detector before,and that was only at a high school football game. If for some reason I get searched, I'm an old fart, and a lot of us wear depends or something

Oh man I know the feeling of (2) 4 hour flights and not being diapered. I went to chicago from san diego and then back again. The second flight was the worst because I had the window seat and I had to ask the people to get up so I could use the restroom and I was thinking to myself, "If I had a nice thick comfy diaper on, I wouldnt be going through this hassle. I just havent worked up the courage yet especially when you are flying to meet family who dont know lol.

I've worn diapers on flights plenty of times. It is quite convenient! Also, I've started using the family restroom in the airports to change in for extra privacy. No one has bothered me about it yet as I don't think many people use them.

I've worn diapers on flights plenty of times. It is quite convenient! Also, I've started using the family restroom in the airports to change in for extra privacy. No one has bothered me about it yet as I don't think many people use them.

Thats what i do, though i have had to change in the airplane. Thats a tight squeeze even for a smaller guy like me.

I have diapers in my spiderman back pack and it goes on the plane with me. My bag has been opened a few times by the security folks. Diapers come out or they just reach in and feel around. No big deal anymore. I do have a funny true story for you though.

this is an excerpt from my blog ...

"Daddy got me dressed in my spiderman shoes, spiderman shirt and pants and my Scooby -D00 jacket and my Superboy hat! He filled my diaper bag for the airplane ride and packed up one of my suitcases, i was leaving one cause i was coming back.

At the airport Daddy helped me check in and then we went to get some Tim Horton's coffee while we waited. I was really sad and Daddy was a lil too but he didn't show right Daddy. He just smiled and said it would be ok and i would be back soon.

Daddy said it was time to go so i went to security and i had my bag and my coffee. I was crying now, Daddy hugged me tight and said be good and he would call. I went through the gate and looked back and saw Daddy smiling and waving, i waved back and spilled my coffee all over myself and a lady helped me pick up my cup which still had some coffee in it.

My bag and coffee went through the machine and the man said hey Superman or should I say SuperBoy. I said SuperBoy was okay, we need to look in your bag son. I opened it and he started to pull stuff out, diapers, baby powder, plastic pants and then the vaseline. It was then i saw Daddy packed a lunch for me, some fruit roll ups, and juice and a jar of baby bananas and a spoon and some toddler teething cookies.

The man said he had to check the vaseline in case it was something bad. While he was checking all these people went by me with all my diapers and plastic pants on the counter. The man smiled at me and kept calling me SuperBoy.

All ok SuperBoy or should it be Spiderman he said pointing to my shoes. We laughed and he helped me put the stuff back in my bag. Be good he said as i walked away, i will i shouted back."

You can read what lead up to the trip to the airport here and see some pics...

For the Thanksgiving break I have already endured two 4 hour flights alone. :biker_h4h:

ive got you beat. i flew to hawaii and back, which was 8 hours each way, and i have flown to barcelona, spain and back, which was about 11 hours each way. and that was just this year. im always diapered, and i mostly use the family restrooms to change. dont really have any good stories to tell. i have changed on the plane 4 or 5 times, which really sucked. those lavatories on planes are so damn small. i usually carry a big laptop bag that has enough supplies for the entire flight and my g/f carries extras in case my luggage gets lost.

I've changed a couple times on the plane, I don't really see what the big deal is about the small bathrooms. Sure, they're small, but what do you need so much space for? Do you really have to lay down or sprawl out to diaper yourself? Unless your more than 200 lbs or kinda round, I don't see the problem. I usually change standing up, whether in a airplane bathroom or anywhere else ... just pull down your pants, put the diaper between your legs, and hold it in place with your thighs while doing the tapes.

Wearing diapers on a plane is the best. Try it!

I've changed a couple times on the plane, I don't really see what the big deal is about the small bathrooms. Sure, they're small, but what do you need so much space for? Do you really have to lay down or sprawl out to diaper yourself? Unless your more than 200 lbs or kinda round, I don't see the problem. I usually change standing up, whether in a airplane bathroom or anywhere else ... just pull down your pants, put the diaper between your legs, and hold it in place with your thighs while doing the tapes.

Wearing diapers on a plane is the best. Try it!

Is your username a reference to the ultra-fantastic pavement song of the same name?

When I moved to FL, I was diapered on the flight. . . No big deal, the security dude at Seatac who was younger than me, went thru my carryon, which was just my diaperbag. They took my can of Monster, I was so pissed. I even got frisked, but that was cuz of the zippers on my sweatpants pockets. Heh, once caveat of them getting to 'touch' you is that they're only allowed to run the back of they hand around the OUTSIDE of your waistband (even though i was very obviously diapered). I had my other bag tucked right there, and I was getting nervous about whether or not they'd find/smell it. . . .

Anyway, give it a shot, but check your luggage. Don't bother dragging three or four suitcases thru the airport, that's nonsense.

ive got you beat. i flew to hawaii and back, which was 8 hours each way, and i have flown to barcelona, spain and back, which was about 11 hours each way. and that was just this year. im always diapered, and i mostly use the family restrooms to change. dont really have any good stories to tell. i have changed on the plane 4 or 5 times, which really sucked. those lavatories on planes are so damn small. i usually carry a big laptop bag that has enough supplies for the entire flight and my g/f carries extras in case my luggage gets lost.

Its not a competition but if it was, then those of us that wear 24/7 win! I haven't been on a bus, plane, train, car, gondolla, ski-doo, motorbike, bike, tricycle, boat, ferry, scooter or stroller this last two years without a diaper! You change when you need too. For those that wear less than 24/7 it is or can be a big deal to survive a plane flight in a diaper. And i bet it is fun. For me its still fun, but less of a challenge perhaps.

Like boy ricky, I wear 24/7 and the only problem I ever have on a plane is the darn seat. I have a skinny ass and so the edges of my diaper (Tena Supers - not too thick, but just thick enough) because of the thickness dig in to the outside of my butt cheeks and it starts to hurt. The only other thing is that I suffer from PFD (Pelvic Floor Disorder) and sometimes if I sit in the right position, it puts pressure on the urethra where urine can't pass and all this pressure gets built up and starts to hurt like hell too. So, I have to try to lay back or stand up or change positions where it will flow. I have never had a leak, but have been at capacity at times and really worried. As far as changing in the plane bathroom, whoever said there was enough room is correct if your short. I am over 6' and I have to bend over so its hard to get in a position to change.

I will agree with boyricky - after having worn 24/7 for about the same amount of time, the whole going places diapered, and 'first time i did this diapered' lost its notoriety. Ricky, do you feel kinda 'jaded' sometimes because now that you always wear diapers they've lost a smidgen of their 'fun' factor?

I've flown with diapers probably a dozen times and never had a problem. I'm also one of those unlucky ones who gets singled out for additional screening all the time, still no big deal. One trick I've used is to wear several pairs of pull up type diapers at a time and just remove the innermost pant via the side tear strips when it gets full. I've worn up to 3 this way and just removed layers as I went (pardon the pun).

I will agree with boyricky - after having worn 24/7 for about the same amount of time, the whole going places diapered, and 'first time i did this diapered' lost its notoriety. Ricky, do you feel kinda 'jaded' sometimes because now that you always wear diapers they've lost a smidgen of their 'fun' factor?

Nothing matches the first few times you experience going out in public in your diapers. Unless its when you go out and are in thicker diapers, or in your kid clothes or when Daddy is treating you like a lil kid. Its like experiencing sex for the first time, your first boy or girl friend.

I am still thrilled with diapers. it makes me excited, though they are more routine so the thrill experienced those first few times is not matched, it is still great.

So yes "they've lost a smidgen of their 'fun' factor," and im not going to try and regain that by wearing less. my enjoyment of being in diapers is too good. Besides "daddy" would spank me if i didn't wear diapers! :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

My worst diaper experience happened on a road trip.

I had just left visiting a friend's house and was about to get into my car for a three-hour drive on the highway, when i got a call from another friend on my cell phone. So i stood out there talking for a little while and started to have to pee. I was wearing a pull-up under my jeans and i thought i could just change it at the first rest stop on the highway, so i decided to just do it there instead of going back to my friend's to ask to use her bathroom. So after i got off the phone i got onto the highway.

Wouldn't you know it, just a little into it the traffic came to a stop. There was no end to the traffic jam in sight.

Of course i started to have to go again, and i did my best to hold on until the rest stop, but the traffic was crawling for so long that eventually i lost the battle and wet again. Now i knew my jeans were wet because i did it sitting down.

Eventually the traffic let up and i could go to a rest stop, but it was so obvious now that i was wet that i didn't dare get out of the car.

I had to drive the rest of the way home. I even wet again before reaching my home and my jeans were soaked.

I don't think anyone saw me walk from my car to my apartment at the end of the trip, but it was traumatic enough. Ever since then i always wear tape-fastened diapers for driving any significant distance. I learned my lesson.

I have flown to Australia. That was a 16 hr & 45 min Flight. I was able to fly business but had to change myself a few times. What a pain to change in those small rooms.

Thats what i do, though i have had to change in the airplane. Thats a tight squeeze even for a smaller guy like me.

I have diapers in my spiderman back pack and it goes on the plane with me. My bag has been opened a few times by the security folks. Diapers come out or they just reach in and feel around. No big deal anymore. I do have a funny true story for you though.

this is an excerpt from my blog ...

"Daddy got me dressed in my spiderman shoes, spiderman shirt and pants and my Scooby -D00 jacket and my Superboy hat! He filled my diaper bag for the airplane ride and packed up one of my suitcases, i was leaving one cause i was coming back.

At the airport Daddy helped me check in and then we went to get some Tim Horton's coffee while we waited. I was really sad and Daddy was a lil too but he didn't show right Daddy. He just smiled and said it would be ok and i would be back soon.

Daddy said it was time to go so i went to security and i had my bag and my coffee. I was crying now, Daddy hugged me tight and said be good and he would call. I went through the gate and looked back and saw Daddy smiling and waving, i waved back and spilled my coffee all over myself and a lady helped me pick up my cup which still had some coffee in it.

My bag and coffee went through the machine and the man said hey Superman or should I say SuperBoy. I said SuperBoy was okay, we need to look in your bag son. I opened it and he started to pull stuff out, diapers, baby powder, plastic pants and then the vaseline. It was then i saw Daddy packed a lunch for me, some fruit roll ups, and juice and a jar of baby bananas and a spoon and some toddler teething cookies.

The man said he had to check the vaseline in case it was something bad. While he was checking all these people went by me with all my diapers and plastic pants on the counter. The man smiled at me and kept calling me SuperBoy.

All ok SuperBoy or should it be Spiderman he said pointing to my shoes. We laughed and he helped me put the stuff back in my bag. Be good he said as i walked away, i will i shouted back."

You can read what lead up to the trip to the airport here and see some pics...

Your profile shows that you are 49 and yet you walk around with a spiderman backpack? I wear diapers 24/7, but I keep them and any other parts of this fetish away from the public. Am I the only one wierded (is that a word) out by public AB displays? I personally don't think it is appropriate and will only get us more bad press. (sorry if this starts an argument-it is only one guy's opinion)

Your profile shows that you are 49 and yet you walk around with a spiderman backpack? I wear diapers 24/7, but I keep them and any other parts of this fetish away from the public. Am I the only one wierded (is that a word) out by public AB displays? I personally don't think it is appropriate and will only get us more bad press. (sorry if this starts an argument-it is only one guy's opinion)

I replied to this under a new topic.

*huggies* baby eddie