LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fakes

Why are so many men on here labeling themselves as women?

If you have a cock,you aren't a female, sorry.

Just making the comment after seeing the housecleaning announcement over on abkingdom-doing a semi annual clean out of fake profiles-and axing profiles of men who are spamming the women over there. Seems you can gert banned from their site for doing either. I find it admirable that they take measures to make it a safe enviornment for thier female members.

Oh, boy! I get to express an opinion.

Does anybody believe that anything is authentic in cyberspace? I sure would never give out real information on the web unless it were to a secure web site. Part of the mystique of the internet is that you can be whoever you want and change on a whim. Nobody here knows my past or where I came from, if I am famous or imfamous. Anyone who puts implicit faith in what someone posts surely is in line for some swamp property in Florida. I can see the wisdom of moderators that do their job on a web site to protect the integrity of the board, but as long as the members stay within the guidelines, what difference does it make if a man poses as a women or a woman as a man?

After a while members get to know one another on a site and can tell "by a person's fruits" what they really are.

-D R

I think its somethin ya just have to get used to. Some ppl just wanna be somethin or someone other than what or who they are. Which I think is fine, but I also think they should let ya know in advance. *shrugs* but thats just me. Ppl will fib and post fake pics and stuff!

However, the sissies and the TG's I chat with (if Im sayin that right) are awesome! Cause theyll come right out and tell ya and be right up front rather than to deceive. :wub:

Personally Id rather be hated for what I am than to be loved for what Im not. Thats why ppl here know the real me.

huggles and kissies and lots of love,:wub:

CURIOUS :D

what difference does it make if a man poses as a women or a woman as a man?

A large portion of people from this website (and ABDLdom in general) leave the anonymity of the internet occasionally to socialize with their ABDL peers in real life. It is important to be truthful with whom you are meeting.

Heck, it's important to be truthful regardless... Internet or not. Nobody likes a liar, and this isn't a fantasy or roleplaying forum.

I have to argue with this even though your statement is your opinion and mine is mine. I for one am transgendered and do happen to have the parts of a guy but i am in NO way ever a guy never was and never will be. The physical body is not the desiding factor as to what you are or arent.

I have to argue with this even though your statement is your opinion and mine is mine. I for one am transgendered and do happen to have the parts of a guy but i am in NO way ever a guy never was and never will be. The physical body is not the desiding factor as to what you are or arent.

What does it say on your driver's liscence?

Oh, boy! I get to express an opinion.

Does anybody believe that anything is authentic in cyberspace? I sure would never give out real information on the web unless it were to a secure web site. Part of the mystique of the internet is that you can be whoever you want and change on a whim. Nobody here knows my past or where I came from, if I am famous or imfamous. Anyone who puts implicit faith in what someone posts surely is in line for some swamp property in Florida. I can see the wisdom of moderators that do their job on a web site to protect the integrity of the board, but as long as the members stay within the guidelines, what difference does it make if a man poses as a women or a woman as a man?

After a while members get to know one another on a site and can tell "by a person's fruits" what they really are.

-D R

It makes a difference when they use it to play games and decieve people.

And you are clear that you are transgender. Kudos to you for being truthful. emthup.gif

What does it say on your driver's liscence?

That really isn't fair. There is no option for "transgendered" on a driver's license application, regardless of the fact that transgendered people actually are... Transgendered. Sarah has it clearly stated in her profile that she isn't claiming to be male or female, and as such she isn't being deceitful. This is very different from your original argument in your OP.

That really isn't fair. There is no option for "transgendered" on a driver's license application, regardless of the fact that transgendered people actually are... Transgendered. Sarah has it clearly stated in her profile that she isn't claiming to be male or female, and as such she isn't being deceitful. This is very different from your original argument in your OP.

Until you make the change official, with surgery-that's what the law says you are.

Might it be better to simply list as male-working on becoming female? Rather than jumping the gun?

I've known pre op trans guys personally-and they all said just that-they were still male-but in transition. There was never any doubt with them.

Until you make the change official, with surgery-that's what the law says you are.

You're missing my point, and believe it or not, you're missing your own point and turning this discussion into a mudsling about the definition of "transgender".

The point here is... People shouldn't misrepresent themselves to the rest of the ABDL community. Men should say that they are men, Women should say that they are women, trans people should say that they are transgendered, and so forth.

A man posing as a woman (for example, Diaperdragon) is wrong IMHO. Same goes for a woman posing as a man, or a male or female posing as transgender when they really aren't.

The "law" doesn't apply here. Do you have a "D" restriction on your license because you wear diapers? :D

My opinion, and it is just that - an opinion, is you should say what you are from the start. I have no problem if you are tg or whatever your mind says you are, but the whole issue is about respect. Everybody should respect everybody on the boards. So, if you want to be a girl but have male parts, just say it. I am working on another site and we have those options, desired gender and anatomical gender. The reason is, many people look through the boards in hope of finding a soul mate or a partner or whatever. So these people are cruising the boards or the profiles and fall in love with someone only to find out this person has lied to them the whole time and is really the opposite sex. Why can't we all be honest with ourselves and everyone else?

Finally, if you want to pretend to be something your not, you have that right, but to intentionally deceive somebody, is just plain wrong. I agree with the other posters who said that their friends just tell people up front, because that is the right thing to do. There are a lot of people that want to date or seek out tg's, so there is nothing wrong with saying that is what you are. So, I say we all just be honest with each other.

Ok, I am off my soap box and I hope I didn't offend anyone with my words as that was not my intention.

One of my favorite cartoons is the two dogs sitting at the computer and one says to the other "On the internet nobody knows you're a dog."

You can't trust the internet. The reason there are more guys pretending to be girls or anything else is that there are just more guys in both computer lifestyles and diapers/infantalism. Even the ones who admit their real sex and age, will tell you whoppers to get their rocks off (as several were outed here who couldn't managed to keep their lies straight).

All in all it's good clean fun and I can't get worked up over it. I can tell you on this persona on this board I have always been truthful. I don't get my rocks off by lying to other DD/AB types. If you see me elsewhere, I might tell you a story however.

Email/talk is cheap. However, be careful. There are a few people out to trap you like the lunatics over at Peverted Justice. The fact that you're not actually interested in small children doesn't matter to their attention whoring.

There was also a situation on another AB boards where a convicted pedophile came in claiming to be a woman. This in itself wasn't too bad except he managed to subvert a mother into posing her minor child for pictures and convinced the board operator to let them exist on his site. The guy is back in jail and the board owner himself was in serious criminal trouble. I never heard how it turned out, but I can tell you it was not pleasant at all.

Be careful out there. Don't let acting like a child get involved with actual children.

Guest Katharsys

The governemnt doesnt have a say in what I am either. no one but myself knows what I really am and is the only one who has the say.

I of course have to weigh in with Sarah on this one. According to the papers I have, I have been fully diagnosed as having Gender Identity Disorder (DSM-IV-TR 302.85, ICD-10 F64.0) which means I qualify under the WPATH guidelines (formerly known as HBIGDA) to transition through full operative.

So what does that make me? According to the APA and the WHO, I am female - otherwise I wouldn't be a candidate to have GRS. If you are really THAT concerned about it, there are two pieces of information on the left on every persons profile. One says Female/Male or Not Specified the other says Girl/Boy or Transgender. Make sure you look at that bottom one, and guess what...no one is deceiving anyone.

On a side note - it is the attitudes that that, that a persons role/gender in society is defined by the sex genitals they were mistakenly born with, are what make the transition to what we really are a hard and rocky road filled with prejudices and hate. Just let us be who we are, ESPECIALLY within a realm of where we CAN express who we truly are inside.

i agree with curious on that topic, this is a place to express ur feelings what u want or want to be, i have many friends who arent females even it says so on the profile but they are all lovley friends to me i suggest u to use a mic and a voice chat to make sure before u get personal involved, personal i dont care what the law says on the sex profile ppl should follow there hearts

peter

Thats exactly my point Peter. Follow ur heart and have fun but dont mislead ppl with a fake picture of some hot chick if ur a guy and then claim its u! That right there is dead wrong. Yes, once again, thats ONLY my opinion but thats the very wrong.

huggles and kissies and lots of love, :wub:

Curious :D

I of course have to weigh in with Sarah on this one. According to the papers I have, I have been fully diagnosed as having Gender Identity Disorder (DSM-IV-TR 302.85, ICD-10 F64.0) which means I qualify under the WPATH guidelines (formerly known as HBIGDA) to transition through full operative.
Ditto to that here. (Reminds me, I need to get new copies of those papers, the old ones were lost in the storm.)

Look. Fakers are one thing, and I despise them utterly, but quite frankly, no one has the right to lump us in with idiots who pose as female online, though they have no intention or wish whatsoever to transition to female in real life, and simply do so online to get their jollies or incite flamewars.

And personally, I don't see wearing the label as being honest or not. I know transpeople on this board who simply have their profile listed as "Girl," and no one would ever know any different unless they checked their pants. I don't see it as dishonest because some of us don't want the extra attention. We're girls inside, we act that way externally, appear that way externally, and what we were born is NOYFB and more importantly, irrelevant.

There's another factor as well. I've seen the complaints from girls about getting nasty PMs and stuff from guys... We have the same problem. It's not as bad here, but in other places, transpeople get just as much hell from "admirers" who are only interested in us from a sexual standpoint, never as people. Some people don't want to put up with that so they don't list themselves as trans. Not a problem as far as I'm concerned. I can deal with it, I've dealt with all kinds of stuff in my life, and verbal (text) abuse from admirers doesn't even stack up. Others have different thresholds of what they can take.

Long story short, condemn the fakers all you like, I'll stand with you on that, but do NOT lump US in and condemn us for being who we are.

Guest Katharsys

Ditto to that here. (Reminds me, I need to get new copies of those papers, the old ones were lost in the storm.)

Look. Fakers are one thing, and I despise them utterly, but quite frankly, no one has the right to lump us in with idiots who pose as female online, though they have no intention or wish whatsoever to transition to female in real life, and simply do so online to get their jollies or incite flamewars.

And personally, I don't see wearing the label as being honest or not. I know transpeople on this board who simply have their profile listed as "Girl," and no one would ever know any different unless they checked their pants. I don't see it as dishonest because some of us don't want the extra attention. We're girls inside, we act that way externally, appear that way externally, and what we were born is NOYFB and more importantly, irrelevant.

There's another factor as well. I've seen the complaints from girls about getting nasty PMs and stuff from guys... We have the same problem. It's not as bad here, but in other places, transpeople get just as much hell from "admirers" who are only interested in us from a sexual standpoint, never as people. Some people don't want to put up with that so they don't list themselves as trans. Not a problem as far as I'm concerned. I can deal with it, I've dealt with all kinds of stuff in my life, and verbal (text) abuse from admirers doesn't even stack up. Others have different thresholds of what they can take.

Long story short, condemn the fakers all you like, I'll stand with you on that, but do NOT lump US in and condemn us for being who we are.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well put crys!

No where in my profile does it say I am not what I am, But that isn't going to stop me acting the way I feel either.

Now the question is was did we have to start up a problem from another site? We have enough trust issues here as it is.

Just making the comment after seeing the housecleaning announcement over on abkingdom-doing a semi annual clean out of fake profiles-and axing profiles of men who are spamming the women over there. Seems you can gert banned from their site for doing either. I find it admirable that they take measures to make it a safe enviornment for thier female members.

I don't particularly take issue with your topic. The truth is always nicer, but what on earth makes you think that a boy faking being a girl is any less safe for the forum's female members than a boy not faking as a girl. As far as I've seen, the posers a liars, but not necessarily any more predatory.

I don't particularly take issue with your topic. The truth is always nicer, but what on earth makes you think that a boy faking being a girl is any less safe for the forum's female members than a boy not faking as a girl. As far as I've seen, the posers a liars, but not necessarily any more predatory.

How would you feel if you were a lesbian girl looking for a partner-and some fake guy wasted yout time and got your hopes up?

Posing as a female?

I would propose that people doing this sort of thing are predatory-and that we are all better off without them. Abkingdom weeds them out for the security of ALL of the members-not just the women.

My whole thing on it is that girls sometimes tell girls things that they wouldnt talk to a guy about. And someone ur talkin to that u THINK is a girl because "SHES" posted pics of some random hot chick sayin its "HER" is really a guy!? I mean, thats horrifying! Thats the main reason I think its wrong.. so some guy is on the other end of the connection, hearin these womanly probs prolly gettin his jollys and this girl on this end is bein so trusting and offering her deepest thoughts to this person whos totally betrayin any trust anyone may have had because HES lying! Does ANYONE see my point? Does anyone see that even tho its ONLY CHAT, its still important to be truthful?

huggles and kissies and lots of love, :wub:

CURIOUS :D