LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Profile Able To Be Viewed From A Search Site

• 8 years later...

Been trying to get people to understand the internet for ages. Once it's on there it's on there forever. Even if we (you) change the name it will take several months for it to disappear from the search engines, and even then a savvy computer user can still find it. That's why I don't understand Facebook and it's users. Companies are now searching out employees on the internet and in some cases firing them for what they do or say on it.

• Like 2

Let me put it this way. from the RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME introductory page: "What happens in Las Vegas STAYS in Las Vages. The Internet is NOT Vegas!"

To find "me" you must google up my full screen name. It is not likely to be found by accident

36 minutes ago, Repaid1 said:

Been trying to get people to understand the internet for ages. Once it's on there it's on there forever. Even if we (you) change the name it will take several months for it to disappear from the search engines, and even then a savvy computer user can still find it. That's why I don't understand Facebook and it's users. Companies are now searching out employees on the internet and in some cases firing them for what they do or say on it.

15 hours ago, Repaid1 said:

Gotcha beat Christine :P I still can see parts of a website that was taken down 13 years ago which belonged to the most beautiful T-Girl I ever saw who 'fell off the face of the world' at that time, leaving us without any other trace. Much more than this can be found with a little effort, even by computer dummies like me :blush: If you don't want it seen don't put it online.

Bettypooh

Yep, the few fetish boards I use I have a completely separate username and email address than any of my real ones, and I try to avoid relating anything that will tie the persona here to my real life (I trust DD, he knows who I really am).

On March-10-16 at 3:55 AM, Repaid1 said:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Read the link at the bottom of my sig. It should be required reading BEFORE joining DD