LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Punishment For Wetting The Bed

A few days ago I wet the bed after being diapered for most of the day and being use to just letting go, but I decided to take the diaper off before going to bed. This was a huge mistake since I ended up wetting the bed. Now my girlfriend has said that a good punishment for doing this would be for me to be diapered 24/7 for the next two weeks. Does anyone agree with her punishment?

A few days ago I wet the bed after being diapered for most of the day and being use to just letting go, but I decided to take the diaper off before going to bed. This was a huge mistake since I ended up wetting the bed. Now my girlfriend has said that a good punishment for doing this would be for me to be diapered 24/7 for the next two weeks. Does anyone agree with her punishment?

It might be punishment for you. She should make you do everything in your diaper and any changes would be when she decides. Imagine you in a lil poopy diaper in the grocery store. that would do it for you i bet.

I agree. Kids who pee their beds and like to wear diapers cannot be trusted to go without. I wouldn't argue as she might bump it up to a month! Actually I think it should be a month considering you have to come here for approval when it should be her approval you should be seeking. After peeing in her bed and all.....

~Brian

Being you wet the bed, you certinaly don't want that to happen again, so you either have to get some good fitting plastic pants and either wear thick double, cloth diapers or at least 2 disposeables to bed, with the plastic pants.

I always wear plastic pants with cloth or disposeables, twice the crinkel I like it like that.

Being you wet the bed, you certinaly don't want that to happen again, so you either have to get some good fitting plastic pants and either wear thick double, cloth diapers or at least 2 disposeables to bed, with the plastic pants.

I always wear plastic pants with cloth or disposeables, twice the crinkel I like it like that.

Wetting the bed just shows, you have to be in diapers! I still manage to wet it sometimes but thats not my fault cause Daddy says he is responsible for checking my diaper.

A few days ago I wet the bed Now my girlfriend has said that a good punishment for doing this would be for me to be diapered 24/7 for the next two weeks. Does anyone agree with her punishment?

ENJOY your torment!! Is she spanking you too? Since this happened a few days ago, how is your punishment coming along?

Put a mattress protector on the bed. Also, since this is ongoing, use cloth diapers and plastic pants and you'll minimize leaks.

Remember to snuggle and suckle. Be Her baby. Make it fun for her. You may even eventually get her into a diaper.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

That's not a punishment! Let her control you. I promise you're gonna enjoy it. Seriously, there's nothing better than being FORCED into wearing diapers. (even if you want to wear 'em, force is always a turn on)

Perhaps she should also make you drink lots and lots so you're wet all the time. Maybe fill you up with food and fluids and take you to the mall, or a friends house and make you use your diaper in front of them? That's the kind of humiliation many of us only dream of! Take it and enjoy it, my friend.

• 1 year later...

I suggest that your girlfriend now makes it 3 weeks diapered 24/7. Maybe next time you won't question your punishment!

Phil