LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ok so i am a 22 yr old college student and a closeted diaper lover. I went to bed last night on my futon and woke up thismorning to find myself and my fouton covered in piss. I dont know why I didnt wake up and I havent worn diapers for almost a year. I dont get to wear them except for occasionally on breaks from school.

What should I do to get the smell of urine out of my futon and does this mean i am becoming incontient. This is the first time I have wet the bed since I was being potty trained.

Fabreeze will only mask the smell and you will have to continually reapply the stuff. Try Nature's Miracle, it's available in most pet stores and is designed for cleaning up after animal accidents. It's really good for humans too (our pee doesn't smell half as bad as cat pee).

Mo

Ruling out any psychological problems and/or physical problems...I'd say if you are a healthy person it is probably just stress. I bet those professors with all their homework and dumb exams have got you all worked up. Maybe buying a mattress pad for that futon might be a good idea in case of any future accidents so that the pee doesn't get into the fluff of the mattress. If the futon has a cover, definitely wash that. :) If its an ongoing problem you might wanna visit the doctor or the student health center make sure it isn't any internal issues :) Good Luck!

I agree with the above replies too, It's probably not anything serious as permanent or anything, just stress or too much to drink the night before, or something you ate (Diuretic). And you probably studdied so hard that you ended up having a really good night's sleep and your body didn't want to wake for something as simple as urination. Also, not worrying about it is better for you than worrying about it. If it happens again and again, then you might want to get it looked at by a doc, other than that, like we all said, don't worry about it, it's probably nothing.

And about the fabreeze comment about it just covering up the smell, I have the agree with that partly. The old ones just cover it up, the new ones actually neutralize the odor for good. That and if you spray the fabreeze air effects on it (yes, it's meant for the air, but it works on ANYTHING, and I will stand by that.) it will also kill any bacteria there too. I'd just go for the newer fabreeze and a fan blowing on the spot, then you should be good.

earlier this year was the first time i had wet my bed since i was young(age 7 maybe)

i woke up mid stream tho so i was able to stop, but it was already enough to leave a spot, i do not wear diapers to bed nor had i at the time ever laid down wearing one. so far, hadn't wet the bed since then