LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Question To Those Who Go Out In Public Wearing A Diaper

Guest Diaperdragon

Well for me, it all depends on the time of the year. Such as if it was during the summer time, I normally wear just my t shirt and my Abri form X plus Diaper such as last summer, when it was warm enough for me to wear my diapers like a pair of shorts. In the colder days, i just wear them under my pants with my underwear over them just in case i run out of diapers while I am out on the town.

Oh no! It's the crinkle giving me away, isn't it?

I love the crinkle ;)

I wear diapers under jeans and shorts and pants all the time. You cant really tell. Usually i have a Good nite on under an attends classic which is plastic. They can be heard crinkling sometimes. I usually wear plastic pants as well, they can add to the noise level. :rolleyes:

Now that i have secured a regular supply of Bambinos I wear them. They are very CRINKLY :whistling:

but if you dont want them seen or heard then wear underwear over top of the diaper. Wear baggier clothes, leave your shirt untucked.

Guest happy baby
Oh no! It's the crinkle giving me away, isn't it?
yes thay do i know thay make fun of me and some times hit me now i am sad to say i wish people wood be nice. belive in god.

yes thay do i know thay make fun of me and some times hit me now i am sad to say i wish people wood be nice. belive in god.

You should just tell them your Daddy or your Mommy says you have to wear diapers! My Daddy says he will deal with any punk kids that make fun of my diapers. I bet yours will too too!

i've found that the best way for me simply a loose fitting pair of work jeans.

in other words jeans that i've had for a while that fit loose except for the waiste.

i'm a 30-32 on pants size and I can find many loose fitting pants that still fit my waiste and leg size.

and I dont have a single shirt that comes up to show my belly when I pull my arms up.

smiles

Yes. I can be seen going on a jog down the block and back every morning with some fairly tight, pretty short athletic shorts. The shirt is usually formfitting as well. Its no secret in my apt complex that I wear diapers. Many of our neighbors have seen me in them.

Guest Diaperdragon

See for me, when the weather was warmer, i would normally wear my diapers and just my t shirt. Over the summer, I It would just be my diapers as well. So as for wearing them over sweat pants, it's not an issue for me.

• 3 weeks later...

i love going out in public wearing diapers. one of the best things for me. i wear my normal trousers (not tried with a skirt) with a long top or shirt so the back is covered.

U could try tucking a shirt into pants over the top of the diaper, tho u would have to be wearing a shirt tucked in all the time. I have never really tried to conceal them in public, I've only ever worn away from home, and if they show, I let them. :P

I have no troubles hiding my diapers. I just wear a bathing suit under my clothes when my pants and shirt shows my diaper. I don't even care for the bulk. I wear plastic pants over my diaper too and it hides the sound and conceals the smell and it stops leaks. I wear my normal clothes and I wear thin diapers. I don't like thick ones.