LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambinos Come To Uk & Europe

Just to let everybody know that we're starting to distribute the brilliant Bambino diapers in the UK and Europe. We've just got our first shipment in stock, so now everyone this side of the Atlantic can try them out. Check out www.dldirect.eu where you can order sample packs or bags. They're not quite as cheap as we'd like, but if everyone likes them, then we can get a bigger order next time and the price will go down. Remember they are definitely the best diaper on the market and they look sooo cute!

I wondered that as well, but I believe they found a distributer for over the pond. I'm sure you will get someone soon. I guess I just don't get the problem. I can send stuff up to you guys, I don't understand why they can't as well. I mean, sure it might cost more for shipping, but other than that the shipping companys should be the same. I wouldn't mind double shipping now and then to help you guys out.

I mean it's about a mile to my post office so for a $1 or 2 for my trouble and gas, I don't see why not. It would probably be easier to do if I had the weight and size of their boxes to more accuratley access the actual charges it would cost you guys for a case.

Oh well just a thought. I loved my Bambino's why shouldn't you.

Oh yeah you could always get some off Ebaby, albit pricey they would at least ship to you.

Hi Flexi

Postage is a big cost because Bambino's are very thick nappies which is why they hold so much. It makes them heavier and bigger. We've just started to import them from the US, and the more popular they become, the better deal we can get and we will definitely pass any savings on to our customers. We're working closely with Bambino in the US and we just wanted everyone in the UK and Europe to have the opportunity to try them. Because we're based in the EU there are no problems with extra VAT and import taxes plus there's no customs label which says what's inside the mailing box.

Stevie

It is sad that the prices are so high on these diapers as I am a local Distributor here in the US of the Bambino Brand of Diapers. I have tried a few times to get Bambino to lower its prices so I could lower mine. However, In my opinion and I'm sorry if this upsets Bambino, They continue to think small. A large number of successful brands of diapers are able to be sold to distributers without the distributer having to carry inventory of the product. My biggest hang-up is not getting any sort of discount when ordering 1 to 2 cases at a time. They want me to carry inventory and will only give me discounts if I purchase in volume. Sure that sounds fair right? Why should they give someone a discount on their products.... Especially to someone that buys 1 or 2 cases at a time? Well if they would put 2 and 2 together they would see that I have sold over 30 cases of their diapers since they opened in April. I could sell more of their diapers if they would lower their end price to resellers. Having to carry inventory is expensive and not to mention time consuming. So what I am really trying to say. Have diapers will travel.

My company sells to the whole world. I have customers in Ireland, UK, Australia, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Norway, Sweden, Check Republic, China, Mexico, and yes even Canada and a few others countries to name a few. My diaper site can be found at http://www.CuddlyDiapers.com I have recently made a great deal with the Molicare brand diapers manufactures to be able to get deep discounts on purchases of their product line. I Just need to update my site to reflect the discounts.

I would love to be able to have a warehouse located in Canada and the UK but that's just not possible. So for now, I ship from the US to the world. What amazes me when selling to the world is the price of shipping. At times the shipping cost is more expensive than the actual product purchase. I feel for you guys I really do. If this pricing barrier keeps up with Bambino then I'm afraid to say I am going to have to drop their product line all together and continue working on a proposal I have with one of the diaper manufactures in China to create our own diaper line. Ultimately that is my goal. I have seen the good and the bad in a diaper. I like some of the features Bambino has. I plan to take the best of all the diapers out there and give Bambino a run for their money.

So I must apologize to any of you that are buying the Bambino or Secure plus line from our site as we have to mark up the product in order to make a profit as we are paying FULL retail for the product to begin with.

P.S. Don't the Bambino diapers and the Secure X-Plus diapers look very similar? Did you know the two companies share the same warehouse out of Redwood City California? Strange don't you think?

Hi Flexi

Bambinos are a premium ABDL product which we are importing from the US and they're bound to be more expensive because the ABDL market isn't as big as the general market for Abenas. I personally think they fit a whole lot better than the new style Abri-Form X-Plus and swell up really well, but of course it's all personal. What we're doing is giving the ABDL community in UK and Europe the chance to try this great product at around half the price it would cost to find someone to send them from the US. Just check our prices at www.dldirect.eu

The Bambino company are being incredibly helpful to us, and as I said, if the reaction continues to be as positive as it has been over the past week since we've been shipping them, we'll be able to order a much bigger amount of stock and hopefully be able to revisit our prices.

Guest pampers1

you pay for the value of the diaper. I have tried these and they are the best diaper yet so well worth every dollar. So where else in UK are you selling these from.